"I've seen that girl somewhere" fotomanipulations real girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one illustrates The Three Witches by @jedakk -- that's how Pliny the Younger designed the crucifixion ground of Nicomedia.
I can't take all the credit for that - Damian created the picture with the crucifixion structure like that first, then I invented a story to go along with it. He also had their tituli already there, with the word "magissa" on each. I knew that meant "witch" in Greek, so that's why I had the girls accused of being witches. Bythinia was a convenient primarily Greek-speaking place to set the story so it fit with the Greek lettering on their tituli. Pliny the Younger was the only governor of Bythinia I happened to know anything about, so he got to be the one who sentenced the girls to be crucified.

Most of the time, pictures are made to illustrate a story, but in this case I wrote the story to fit the picture!

Sin título.jpgCorot_Rome_View_from_the_Farnese_Gardens.jpg
In this manipulation by Damian, Galia appears in the same pose, and the background is Corot's painting "View from the Garden of the Villa Farnese in Rome (1826)"
There is another version of this picture. The 'View from the Farnese Gardens in Rome' is a detailed study in oil on paper, mounted on canvas. The choice of a Corot landscape as a manipulation background is unusual, since the style combines the loose handling of Proto-Impressionism with traditional elements of Classical landscape.

View from the Farnese Gardens Corot.jpg

Corot represents a link between the two movements, blending the earthy tones of the old masters with a study of intense sunlight. The picture was produced 'en plein air', the artist working on it only during the mornings (he worked on paintings of the Colosseum at midday and the Forum in the afternoons - both seen from the Farnese Gardens).

The musicians in the manipulation are from an Orientalist painting by Edwin Long, dated 1877, half a century after Corot's landscape. Interestingly, the dancer's pose evokes a crucifixion, but this is Rome after all.

There is another version of this picture. The 'View from the Farnese Gardens in Rome' is a detailed study in oil on paper, mounted on canvas. The choice of a Corot landscape as a manipulation background is unusual, since the style combines the loose handling of Proto-Impressionism with traditional elements of Classical landscape.

Corot represents a link between the two movements, blending the earthy tones of the old masters with a study of intense sunlight. The picture was produced 'en plein air', the artist working on it only during the mornings (he worked on paintings of the Colosseum at midday and the Forum in the afternoons - both seen from the Farnese Gardens).

The musicians in the manipulation are from an Orientalist painting by Edwin Long, dated 1877, half a century after Corot's landscape. Interestingly, the dancer's pose evokes a crucifixion, but this is Rome after all.
Tree knows why Bobinder used that picture (and it wasn't the painting in the background!!!)

1671007793246.jpeg

The same idea with Alice and Koshka. Corot and stipes frame included.

Image very well treated because it seems that the two legionnaires in charge of watching over the two girls who are crucified with ropes (perhaps only as a punishment and not as an execution) are "having fun" marking their bodies with whips, perhaps with the intention of looking for their collaboration to get fucked or for pure sadism. Alice seems to resist the lecherous legionnaire, raising her body on the cross to "flee" from the legionnaire's hands, but Koshka seems more resigned and opens her legs.....

1671007793246.jpeg
The same idea with Alice and Koshka. Corot and stipes frame included.

Image very well treated because it seems that the two legionnaires in charge of watching over the two girls who are crucified with ropes (perhaps only as a punishment and not as an execution) are "having fun" marking their bodies with whips, perhaps with the intention of looking for their collaboration to get fucked or for pure sadism. Alice seems to resist the lecherous legionnaire, raising her body on the cross to "flee" from the legionnaire's hands, but Koshka seems more resigned and opens her legs.....

@Damian evidently liked this Roman background. His publisher expressed an aversion to depictions of blood, so he often retains the Cruxdreams ropes instead of using nails. This is a rare example of a manip showing Alice and Koshka crucified together in the same scene - a feat which Makar and ImageMaker could have attempted during the 'Crux Forest' session, but in the event this did not happen.

Manips of both girls together are quite hard to find, an exception being 'Alice and Koshka's Dream', which is an early work by Julie and @melissa .

julie & melissa Alice and Koshka's dream.jpg

Last edited:
unnamed (10).jpg

Here is another manipulation of Damian representing the crucifixion of a beautiful girl completely naked.
1671564676765.jpeg
She is Jenia from Cruxdreams

I do not discover the gunpowder when I say that Jenia is a beautiful bondage model. In fact there is a post dedicated to her

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/jenia-agony-on-the-cross.6794/

As far as the background is concerned, I have not found the specific painting but it looks like some classic ruins paintings, for example, Panini´s type. If anyone knows the painting in particular, please help me.

Returning to Jenia, she is very well chosen for the look of pain on her face apart from her beauty.

romandecadence250.jpg

In this Damian´s manipulation Jenia (aka Samira, Geki....) is crucified before Queen Cleopatra in an Egyptian palace courtyard. Surely it is the punishment of a disobedient slavegirl or simply Cleopatra is having fun with her. A slave has flogged Jenia and now caresses her crotch with his hand. In response, the slavegirl's gesture is more of pleasure than pain, so the crucifixion and the whipping have made her horny. It's very erotic.

28c9a2c6b7940afa61d7c283ddb5b36d.jpg
The original image of Jenia is taken from the cruxdreams video: "Jenia agony on the cross"

https://xfantazy.com/video/5cef49bf0f509d7a40528372
1200px-Alexandre_Cabanel_-_Cléopatre_essayant_des_poisons_sur_des_condamnés_à_mort.jpg
The background comes from Alexandre Cabanel's painting: Cleopatra tests poisons on prisoners (1887)

28c9a2c6b7940afa61d7c283ddb5b36d.jpgClubseventeen Samira-Geki-A 8.jpgIngret-ingtrigea met-art_ing_90_14.jpg
One of the most impressive things about the beautiful Jenia are her huge nipples as thick and hard as "gorilla thumbs". As we say in spanish: " Esa niña tiene unos pezones tan gruesos que se pueden colgar abrigos de pana mojados" (That girl has so thick nipples that wet corduroy coats can be hanged on them). Congratulations Jenia! I hope you have them as sensitive as thick and you enjoy that "gift of nature" every night.

More images used by Damian in his manipulations of the Cruxdreams photoset "Jenia agony on the cross".

concubine781.jpgJenia agony on the cross.jpg
In this Jenia is a Christian slave punished in harem. Damian´s harem series are impressive. I love them, and there are some "known girls" as I will post them here

romandecadence241.jpgth_256715563_2_123_1132lo.jpg
In this other Jenia is crucified in the Roman arena and savagely whipped by a brutal executioner who seems barbaric and not Roman. I love how Damian uses Jenia's way of twisting on the cross in response to the painful lashes of the executioner. I imagine it will be very entertaining for the mob to see that beautiful girl writhe on the cross and scream in despair.

Ingret-metart-Geki met-art_ing_60_18.jpg
Yes, lovely girl.

I've been wanting to write a short story about her.

View attachment 1261118

In this Damian´s manipulation Jenia (aka Samira, Geki....) is crucified before Queen Cleopatra in an Egyptian palace courtyard. Surely it is the punishment of a disobedient slavegirl or simply Cleopatra is having fun with her. A slave has flogged Jenia and now caresses her crotch with his hand. In response, the slavegirl's gesture is more of pleasure than pain, so the crucifixion and the whipping have made her horny. It's very erotic.

View attachment 1261120
The original image of Jenia is taken from the cruxdreams video: "Jenia agony on the cross"

https://xfantazy.com/video/5cef49bf0f509d7a40528372
View attachment 1261121
The background comes from Alexandre Cabanel's painting: Cleopatra tests poisons on prisoners (1887)

View attachment 1261120View attachment 1261122View attachment 1261123
One of the most impressive things about the beautiful Jenia are her huge nipples as thick and hard as "gorilla thumbs". As we say in spanish: " Esa niña tiene unos pezones tan gruesos que se pueden colgar abrigos de pana mojados" (That girl has so thick nipples that wet corduroy coats can be hanged on them). Congratulations Jenia! I hope you have them as sensitive as thick and you enjoy that "gift of nature" every night.
Cleo! That takes me back a few years!
Cleo.jpeg

Damian Lighting The Arena.jpg

In this Damian´s manipulation "Lighting the arena" the crucified girl is also Jenia (I presume). The carnifex is lighting the pire at the cross bottom. You can almost hear the girl's useless pleas for mercy.

F42B2B9C-183F-410E-A4E0-C25C6928C09C.jpeg1671887976011.jpg

The brackground has been used by Damian several times setting fire to beautiful crucified girls.
1280px-Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_The_Christian_Martyrs'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg
The original painting is by Jean Leon Gerome: "The Christian martyrs. Last prayer" (1883)
1671883232495.png
The carnifex that lights the pyre is very well known from "Oath of the Horatii" by David (1799)

Last edited by a moderator:
concubine402.jpgJulia.jpg

In this manipulation of Damian's Concubine series, Julia from Cruxdreams is represented on the cross, whom we can see in the video of the link crucified indoors with Alexandra

https://xfantazy.com/video/5cef49bf0f509d7a40528374

Damian has limited himself to touching up Julia's face to show pain and terror. No wonder, because the slave is torturing her by applying hot irons to her skin and is preparing to burn her clit....

It is assured that the girl is English, so she has probably been taken prisoner in a boarding, perhaps she is from a rich family. But from now on, she is left with a life of slavery, humiliation and pain in the clutches of sadistic Turks subjugated by her white skin and blond hair.

img_7473.jpg

Apart from the manipulations I've put above, Koshka is one of Damian's main inspirations.
Roman crucifictions&Decadence2-51.jpg
.....crucified in the roman arena...
romandecadence278.jpg
......out of a Roman City gate

romandecadence219.jpgromandecadence294.jpg
...crucified in the desert by roman soldiers
romandecadence263.jpg
Slavegirl punished by her owner
concubine546.jpg
Crucified and tortured by muslims

The%20Wailing%20Wall.jpgdamian_083_01.jpgUvL1VsyUSBS4s872ZSCJbgWjo35OTcTs1pfN4tINTEX4S-+P3beAOwKCEjVm-BtUn9KcnYQTl4e7eNRjAWdQo6zfrB39H1...jpg
The ones I like the most are those that represent Koshka tortured on the cross with whips or hot irons. The girl writhes in pain, highlighting her voluptuous anatomy while they hit her with the whip or touch her skin with hot irons. This is how Damian takes advantage of the very theatrical way in which the girl squirms in Cruxdreams video https://xfantazy.com/video/5f943fff638bdc1389f7e324

doorwaycrux.jpgAEA2DA3-zoom.jpg1672761039931.jpg

Krista Kass the russian beauty appears in many BDSM manipulations. In this one by Damian, Krista (just plain) appears in one of her first outdoor crucifixion photo sets. She appears very young and extremely beautiful (although the hairdressing on the bangs could be improved).
1672760829864.png
At that time she was like this

Damian's story insists on the nordic slave (may be russian) punished by the Muslims with a non-lethal crucifixion, in this case curiously on a door.

damian10354.jpg

In this other Krista is the prisoner of a sadistic guy dressed in leather who has probably kidnapped her and has fun torturing her by burning her with a hot iron or twisting her nipples with pliers. It's a picture of Krista some years later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sin título2.jpg5a4b76258746309.jpg

In these manipulations, Damian chooses as model Marina from Cruxdreams, the slim brunette with extremely long hair.
crux on fire.jpg

This one is another version of the lighting of the crosses in the arena that I already put above https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...otomanipulations-real-girls.10120/post-750287

Sin título.jpgCincinnatus_Receiving_Deputies_of_the_Senate.jpg
In this other one, Marina has been added to the painting by Alexandre Cabanel from 1843. Cincinnatus receives the deputies of the Roman Senate

"Such an innocent looking young woman. She used her womanly charms and sweet body to gather news on the Romans. We were not fooled! And now she hangs crucified as a convicted as a spy. I hope her slender body lets her suffer days on the cross. She could last days longer than man would..."

doorwaycrux.jpg Damian's story insists on the nordic slave (may be russian) punished by the Muslims with a non-lethal crucifixion, in this case curiously on a door.

The original painting, 'The Doors of Tamerlane' (also known as 'The Doors of Timur') was painted by Vasily Vereshchagin in 1872 - 73, and is displayed in the State Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow. Vereshchagin was a Russian artist, working in the Realist tradition during the latter half of the nineteenth century.

There is another version of this picture, entitled 'Can You Come Back Later?'

Can You Come Back Later.jpg

the_doors_of_tamerlane_1_by_bobnearied_dfm1vtz-pre.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta,sh - Full size picture - https://sta.sh/02dwbca9tkji )​

The original painting, 'The Doors of Tamerlane' (also known as 'The Doors of Timur') was painted by Vasily Vereshchagin in 1872 - 73, and is displayed in the State Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow. Vereshchagin was a Russian artist, working in the Realist tradition during the latter half of the nineteenth century.

There is another version of this picture, entitled 'Can You Come Back Later?'

View attachment 1265338

the_doors_of_tamerlane_1_by_bobnearied_dfm1vtz-pre.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta,sh - Full size picture - https://sta.sh/02dwbca9tkji )​
Thank you very much for the contribution.

Back
Top Bottom