"I've seen that girl somewhere" fotomanipulations real girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
alesia.jpg8af60a889305e74368545263f8f6094d.jpg
In this Damian combines Mila's contortions on the cross from cruxdreams with the background of Vercingetorix's surrender to Caesar in Alesia

800px-Siege-alesia-vercingetorix-jules-cesar.jpg
Lionel Royer: Vercingetorix throws down his weapons at the feet of Julius Caesar (1899).

Damian's scene is admirable and very believable. It is as if the subject of the Royer painting had inspired him. I imagine what has gone through his head. "César wants a captured Gaul warrior to show him the weak points of Alesia's defenses and for this he resorts to torturing his young daughter on the cross before his eyes".
37.jpgdamian3.jpg
This background has been used other times by Damian.

Tomorrow I will put more images with the same background and the crucifixion of Krista that there is a limit of images per day

In these Damian manipulations the theme is the same with different variants. The daughters of a Gallic warrior are tortured in his presence with hot irons to get some information.
36.jpg
......on a makeshift torture rack
all_the_kings_daughters2.jpg
........in an x cross

damian10034.jpg0240.jpgabd06-16.jpg
in this one there are several girls but at least two of them are Krista again

By the way, the executioner who is going to apply a hot iron to Krista is taken from a very famous painting by Caravaggio: "The Martyrdom of Saint Matthew" in Saint Louis of the French in Rome. I can't put more pictures.

concubine312.jpg
In this image Damian shows us the punishment on the cross and with hot irons of a runaway slave and thief.
Mila en el bosque 2.jpg
Although her face has been changed, the contortionist pose matches that of the slim and flexible Mila.
e297ae6c726841452382d63460810bdc.jpg
The beautiful background is "The Smoker" by Ludwig Deutsch (1903)

Mila en el anfiteatro.jpgMila en el bosque.jpg
In this Damian's manipulation Mila appears crucified in the arena while the one who applies the hot irons to her skin is not an executioner but because of her clothes he seems to be her owner, her cheated husband.......

Fiel hasta la muerte.jpg
The background is "Faithful unto death. Christianae ad leones" by Herbert Gustave Schmalz (1897). Christians are tied to posts representing the god Bacchus and adorned with flower garlands

aren 32.jpg

Although by the original title of the work the punishment to which Christians are destined is "ad leones". Damian uses it as the background for a massive crucifixion of beautiful naked women. Anyway it looks like a ritual sacrifice judging by the fact that the victims and the crosses are adorned with flowers. Instead of the usual crosses, Damian has placed a tower as crucifixion posts where the victims can be crucified at a higher height and better admired by the public.

The executioner with a naked torso is caught from "La Fragua de Vulcano" (Vulcano´s forge) by Velázquez in the Museo del Prado in Madrid.

aren 33.jpg
The background of the amphitheater is used by Damian in other manipulations like this one in which a whipped slave appears in the foreground while a cart drags other victims before their torture. Perhaps they are prisoners of war who have been paraded through the streets of Rome before being taken to the amphitheatre. I hope their crosses are over there

UvL1VsyUSBS4s872ZSCJbgWjo35OTcTs1pfN4tINTEX4S-+P3beAOwKCEjVm-BtUn9KcnYQTl4e7eNRjAWdQo6zfrB39H1...jpg1673506111708.jpeg
Curly Oxana appears in several Damian´s manipulations

concubine731.jpg
I love this one. Oxana and her lesbian lover are punished in a medieval islamic kingdom to be crucified and raped by dozens of soldiers.

The background mmanipulated comes from the painting "Mounted warrior in Jaipur" by Vasily Vereshchagin (1881)

Here you have the video Oxana and Julia from Cruxdreams. Although both girls appeared whit the crossbar on their shoulders in Damian´s manipulation both girls are Oxana.

https://xfantazy.com/video/6015732d5ec2cb18b8028fad

concubine731.jpg
Before reading the explanation of the photo caption I imagined a whole story behind this image that has inspired me a story that I am writing now: "The convent of the slaves of the cross". I see two young nude nuns suffering martyrdom on the cross in a medieval Islamic country kingdom for preaching their faith among Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sin título3.jpg8cc.jpg55a39b8afd690cdcbd4db8921ab09e21.jpg
In these manipulations, the thin Narciss squeezes her legs together and turns her face away in shame at being forced to appear completely naked in front of the legionnaires who mock her nudity.

Sin título4.jpg
In this other one, she has been crucified with a fine shirt that her master is now ripping off, leaving her completely naked.
Sin título.jpg
This other one looks like a slave market in which the seller gets better sales if he exposes the slaves crucified with ropes. Narciss waits her turn to be exposed and sold to the highest bidder

In these two variants of the same image, I think Damian uses two models which at first glance can be confused with each other.

Sin título2.jpgCarry03.jpg
This one is Jenet

Sin título.jpg11 (1).jpg

But this one is Nadya

The effect of manipulation is very beautiful and suggestive. The Roman legions have besieged a city and are crucifying beautiful young women before the walls to intimidate the besieged. I come up with a basis for a story. These young women were prisoners that the legionnaires have used as sexual slaves during the weeks that the siege has lasted. As the siege lasts too long, the general has ordered the slavegirls to be crucified in front of the walls to show the young women of the city what awaits them if they do not surrender immediately. In addition, in case they do not surrender, their soldiers run out of "toys" and will fight with more rage to conquer the city and have other beautiful slaves to replace the crucified ones.
romandecadence918b_by_damianartwork_deal4vr-fullview.jpg
Jenet-Nadya has brought her heavy cross up the hillside and now she cries and begs her tormentors, but that won't do her any good because she will be crucified in a few minutes.

Sin título.jpg
This other one looks like a slave market in which the seller gets better sales if he exposes the slaves crucified with ropes. Narciss waits her turn to be exposed and sold to the highest bidder
Here are two more versions of Jean-Léon Gérôme's 'Slave Market in Ancient Rome', both by @CamCrux . Several of his oriental-themed manips employ backgrounds by this French Classical painter. The girl occupying centre stage, holding her skirt open, is portrayed by Putri - a black model illustrating the effect of conquest and trade in North Africa, and the generally cosmopolitan nature of the ancient world. She appears in a number of Kam's manipulations. :)

kamerijk another slave auction in Rome deliihx-28e547b6-bc09-4245-ae94-e2e650be16cd 50pc.jpg Kamerijk Gerome Slave Market in Rome 1615236658641 50pc.jpg

Sin título2.jpg1673937562899.jpeg
Beautiful redhead Christina from cruxdreams crucified.

Damian places a piece of white cloth in the legionnaire's hand. Possibly the tunic that the girl wore until the moment of her crucifixion.

- I will allow you to cover your nudity during the parade of shame if you take care not to dirty or tear that expensive tunic you wear.

Before nailing her to the cross, the soldier forced her to undress and now, since the fabric is clean, he will sell the tunic or give it to his girlfriend.

Sin título.jpg

In this other, more brutal one, the legionnaires have fun inserting a cornu into Christina's anus while she screams in pain.

1673938798775.jpeg

Christina is crucified in the arena with another slave and flogged by an executioner for the entertainment of the public.

1673939213121.jpeg
Christina crucified by legion soldiers.

- Come on Iberian bitch, tell us where the men of your tribe are hiding or the carnifex will burn your skin with red hot tongs.

1673938733990.jpeg

016a.jpg1674023230909.jpeg
In this manipulation by Damian, several legionnaires bet among themselves to see how many days the crucified girl will last alive: 3, 4 days. They do not predict her to last many days because the night before her crucifixion she was entertaining the garrison and they were not very gentle with her... as can be seen in her body.

damian10689.jpg1674023162936.jpeg
In this other one, she looks like a slave punished by her Muslim master so that she may not die on the cross.

I think the girl's name is Irina, as she appears in the cruxdrams video Natasha and Irina

https://xfantazy.com/video/5cf3585002df3058b6dc84af
1674023872788.png
The girl also appears in several videos of Slavesinlove as slave ls

Oddity of Love
https://heavyfetish.com/videos/slaves-in-love-2004-strannosti-lyubvi-wmv/

The Pawn

https://xfantazy.com/video/5dcf6e84325779590075c0cb?asgtbndr=1

My God

https://xfantazy.com/video/60847388040eee56b1a700a7

View attachment 1269312View attachment 1269317View attachment 1269323
This is for you, bobinder, Julia Bondareva crucified in these two manipulation by Damian, the first one in presence of queen Cleopatra and in the second before romans siege towers to daunt besieged defenders.

You are right bobinder

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bobnearled-bobinder.5395/post-505455
View attachment 1269330View attachment 1269333
she is gorgeous, specially her beautiful eyes and her slim body
Yesterday I made a mistake because I confused two Cruxdreams models. Samantha, who appears in the three images above, and Julia Bondareva, who appears in the two images below. Thanks to Bobinder for your clarifications.

A second mistake was attributing the first image to a manipulation by Damian when it is Melissa's. I apologize.

02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg
Other manipulations with the same model from the post Public Executions In The Arena https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/public-executions-in-the-arena.5032/ by Michele Patri

with the legionnaires of The Passion by Mel Gibson and the background of the Arena in Sparthacus series.

I really like these series by Gabriel roman arena in which many models from cruxdreams, insex, hogtied, etc. appear.
01.jpg
The model also appears in this manipulation by Julie and Melissa with a scene of cruel torture in the arena made by female executioners

View attachment 1269470View attachment 1269471View attachment 1269472View attachment 1269473
Other manipulations with the same model from the post Public Executions In The Arena https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/public-executions-in-the-arena.5032/ by Michele Patri

with the legionnaires of The Passion by Mel Gibson and the background of the Arena in Sparthacus series.

I really like these series by Gabriel roman arena in which many models from cruxdreams, insex, hogtied, etc. appear.
View attachment 1269474
The model also appears in this manipulation by Julie and Melissa with a scene of cruel torture in the arena made by female executioners
The two torturers usually work for Arcimboldo but we employed them for the afternoon.

I think some historians still hold that the thumbs down actually meant put your sword down and spare the opponent.
And thumbs up meant put your sword ... well, I won't go there, but I suppose it added a bit more excitement if the crowd and the gladiators had different ideas what the gesture meant!

View attachment 1269312View attachment 1269317View attachment 1269323
This is for you, bobinder, Julia Bondareva crucified in these two manipulation by Damian, the first one in presence of queen Cleopatra and in the second before romans siege towers to daunt besieged defenders.

You are right bobinder

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bobnearled-bobinder.5395/post-505455
View attachment 1269330View attachment 1269333
she is gorgeous, specially her beautiful eyes and her slim body
I like that, with her unshaven bush, natural breasts, and head full of brown curls, she looks like a real woman in Roman times. Unlike the shaven, tattooed, fake boob girls with hair colors that don't occur in nature.
Maybe it's because I went through puberty in the 70s, but I have always preferred the natural look.

Back
Top Bottom