Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Monday, April 30, 2018–Day 120: I seem to have galley slaves on my mind. Where is Atrox when I need him. This is entitled "The Arrival of the New Galley Slaves".
"He watched as the three new galley slaves made their way slowly across beach to where a small skiff waited to take them out to the massive ship. The trio of naked women moved slowly--awkwardly. Hands were tightly tied behind each of their backs, causing their breasts to jut out in a most appealing manner. Their ankles were hobbled allowing them only limited movement and they were each tied to one another by ropes encircling and cutting into the flesh of their necks. He noted the look of pure terror on their faces. If they looked to their right, they would see the ship–ominous, powerful and frightening. It would be their new home–Hades on earth. They could not begin to imagine the degree of cruelty and perverse degradation they would experience once on board. But the sight to their left was even more terrifying. Three nude women nailed to wooden crosses each in unimaginable agony. They scarcely looked like women anymore. Their gaunt, sinewy bodies were criss-crossed with a thick tapestry of welts. Their eyes were sunken, empty as if they had finally accepted the fact nothing remained of their lives but agony which they sensed would only end in their meaningless deaths. They were right. He looked at the three new women and felt a pleasant stirring in his loins. They were still fresh–their bodies soft and pleasingly lush. Their skin was not yet permanently scarred by the incessant blows of the lash they would soon feel as they labored endlessly. Their holes would still be deliciously tight and they might still smell like a woman. And most important, they would still react to the brutal rapes and violations they would soon endure. They would still fight, still cry in shame and still beg for mercy... which with a smile on his face, he would deny. They would be soon be popular with the crew–at least for a while–at least until they too, much too soon, became disposable--like the dying wraiths on crosses–writhing in agony as they waited and prayed for the emptiness of death..."

I love the descriptive story it makes the picture even juicy.

Thursday, May 3, 2018–Day 123. Although it is now beginning to wane, the full moon we had earlier this week was lovely and with the milder temperatures and clear skies, we had a couple of perfect spring nights. (Last night, however, we had thunderstorms!) About the only that could have improved those lovely evenings, would have been the addition of an attractive young woman nailed to a cross–her naked body bathed in the bright moonlight... From 2012 and called "Moonrise 2.

Attachments

• moonrise2.jpg
    moonrise2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 589
Thursday, May 3, 2018–Day 123. Although it is now beginning to wane, the full moon we had earlier this week was lovely and with the milder temperatures and clear skies, we had a couple of perfect spring nights. (Last night, however, we had thunderstorms!) About the only that could have improved those lovely evenings, would have been the addition of an attractive young woman nailed to a cross–her naked body bathed in the bright moonlight... From 2012 and called "Moonrise 2.

What a wonderful idea! The more the merrier.

Great one!:rolleyes:
A very spooky moon rising over a very spooky scenery!:eek:

I see the bad moon arising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see those bad times today

Don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise

I hear hurricanes a blowing
I know the end is coming soon
I fear rivers overflowing
I hear the voice of rage and ruin

Well don't go around tonight

There is something special about atmospheric night crux, and her pose is lovely.

Great one!:rolleyes:
A very spooky moon rising over a very spooky scenery!:eek:

I see the bad moon arising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see those bad times today

Don't go around tonight

I hear hurricanes a blowing
I know the end is coming soon
I fear rivers overflowing
I hear the voice of rage and ruin

Well don't go around tonight

Creedence Clearwater Revival? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 5EF2809C-0B0E-46BC-BA8A-23892BA684BC.jpeg
    5EF2809C-0B0E-46BC-BA8A-23892BA684BC.jpeg
    747.5 KB · Views: 480
Friday, May 4, 2018–Day 124. Happy STAR WARS day! (May the 4th be with you...!) Seriously, am I the only red-blooded male who secretly wishes Jabba had ripped off that skimpy costume and nailed Princess Leai to a cross? If he had, it might have ended the series and spared us Jar-Jar Binks... Anyway... Here’s one from last summer called "Agony Yet Again". Why does this keep happening to these lovely young women...?

Attachments

• Agony yet again.jpg
    Agony yet again.jpg
    999.5 KB · Views: 566
Friday, May 4, 2018–Day 124. Happy STAR WARS day! (May the 4th be with you...!) Seriously, am I the only red-blooded male who secretly wishes Jabba had ripped off that skimpy costume and nailed Princess Leai to a cross? If he had, it might have ended the series and spared us Jar-Jar Binks... Anyway... Here’s one from last summer called "Agony Yet Again". Why does this keep happening to these lovely young women...?

I am a Star Wars fan but I could not imagine nailing Princess Leia to a cross. I could see Leia doing a dance.

Seriously, am I the only red-blooded male who secretly wishes Jabba had ripped off that skimpy costume and nailed Princess Leai to a cross? I

Hey, at least Jabba didn’t rip off that brass bikini and, y'know, nail her.

That’s gross.

Attachments

• D07EA4C1-186F-4C80-9E11-6EE00C7866C9.jpeg
    D07EA4C1-186F-4C80-9E11-6EE00C7866C9.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 475
I am a Star Wars fan but I could not imagine nailing Princess Leia to a cross. I could see Leia doing a dance.

There’s a substantial percentage of the human species that have imagined the Princess just plain naked since her earphones hairdo days.

Attachments

• E33D5744-558A-49B6-B8EF-CC3AE7FCAF10.jpeg
    E33D5744-558A-49B6-B8EF-CC3AE7FCAF10.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 423
Absolutely agreed! After the liberation of Leia, 'Return of the Jedi' became boring and corny, and at the end we got stuffed up with those fluffy teddybears. I have never seen a Star Wars movie afterwards.

(It's once more a very exciting pic, but I figure these little skeletons at her feet are not Ewoks'?'

Ok it was before my time but she is one slave girl I would have gotten it one with to please master and I don't care if it was Jabba! And after that he could have crucified me if he wanted too, I would have died satisfied.

SO it ain't only males who hoped she lost the outfit.

She actually told a funny story about how her nipples were taped for a lot of those shots and she kept kidding the cast at the end she was going to give someone the chance to pull off the tape but never got up the nerve to do it.

I would have done it with my teeth!

kisses

Back
Top Bottom