JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
U
The gossip in Cornwall is rampant. To ensure the silence of its citizenry in these revolutionary times, judge Wentworth Lister sentenced three talkative women (Delmeza Elisabeth and Caroline) to 25 lashes on their back in the central square. The same fate will fall upon any other gossiper in the county.

Lemme know which version you like more.

Demelza has such a great facial expression! 25 lashes will be very harsh on her pale skin.
I too prefer the "classic" stripped to the waist look for olden time public whippings. But it's certainly scandalous that their skirts are lowered below their navels....and they all are adorned with yokes.

I wish a fourth place had been reserved for Barbara Moore on the scaffold, although a mere 25 lashes would never insure her silence.
But rumour has it that she does greatly fear being hung by her breasts....

U

Demelza has such a great facial expression! 25 lashes will be very harsh on her pale skin.
I too prefer the "classic" stripped to the waist look for olden time public whippings. But it's certainly scandalous that their skirts are lowered below their navels....and they all are adorned with yokes.

Perhaps some time spent mounted on "horses" that don't allow a lady to ride side saddle and are extremely uncomfortable would help them to hold their tongues?

The gossip in Cornwall is rampant. To ensure the silence of its citizenry in these revolutionary times, judge Wentworth Lister sentenced three talkative women (Delmeza Elisabeth and Caroline) to 25 lashes on their back in the central square. The same fate will fall upon any other gossiper in the county.

Well, that’s a tough decision. They both have their merits, and both are great pics. I have to give an edge to the second one, for authenticity. The long skirts certainly add something in that respect.
The skirts are probably more authentic. I hope Judge Lister offers to pay the dry cleaning bill to remove the blood. . .

Definitely with clothes. The dress should be red from the blood flowing down the back.

Thanks JD for my favourite your manip. I love her flogged back, the most beautifull a bloody mess that I'd seen in net. It would be nice to see this photo all over the board.

Feel free to re-post them wherever you wish; as you notice I don't even bother marking them with a signature or other similar vanities. Once they get online, they tend to get a life of their own. Many times I'm pleasantly surprised when I find them modified, with addition (or more likely substraction) as different fellas found fit for their fantasies. I have no problem with that.

Here's two I think I've posted before but now I've managed to add some backgrounds. No stories for now, the main narrator, Lord Ludwig is doing double time till January, hehe.

Attachments

• ciri Untitled-09 01c.jpg
    ciri Untitled-09 01c.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 1,472
  • ciri Untitled-9 02 02 v05.jpg
    ciri Untitled-9 02 02 v05.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,491
Here's two I think I've posted before but now I've managed to add some backgrounds. No stories for now, the main narrator, Lord Ludwig is doing double time till January, hehe.
While it's true that the "main narrator" is a bit busy these days, it would help to have a more structured time-frame in the flow of pics... but I guess one can't impose a tight schedule on artistic creativity;)

And a war story mostly to give me a reason to play with heavy smoke effects in poorly lighted rooms, something I found interesting but very heavy on CPU.

Attachments

• _aClip0005C.jpg
    _aClip0005C.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,389
  • _aClip0006b.jpg
    _aClip0006b.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 1,338
  • _aClip0005Z.jpg
    _aClip0005Z.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,323
  • _aClip0007.jpg
    _aClip0007.jpg