JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
The interrogation seems to be concentrating on the "weakest link", the young daughter. Her facial expression speaks volumes. The mother seems to have lost interest....time for some additional weights.
Possibly, the husband and the wife knew, this could happen to them, and had some sense of anticipation that this could happen to them. But the daughter was completely ignorant, and now gets totally overwhelmed by the situation, making it even harder for her to be subjected to it.

If they're serious about securing a confession from the parents, the daughter should be taken from the rack and hung by her ankles, legs opened wide in order to for her to taste the whip and if necessary feel the caress of red hot irons upon her virgin pudenda.

You are becoming the master of the family peril/terror genre. Great work. :)

LOL, not like I get much excitement of the situation but I'm a sucker for veradicity. I like my fantasies to follow as close as possible the historical reality as we know it and the common sense. If you suspect a family of evil doings, well, the fastest way would be to have them all in chains.

I draw the line at kids, my images involve (in my mind) always characters well past childhood. Young adults maybe, but definetely no pre-teens.

The same unlucky family here questioned with hot irons.

Attachments

• misc Untitled-1 02.jpg
    misc Untitled-1 02.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,654
LOL, not like I get much excitement of the situation but I'm a sucker for veradicity. I like my fantasies to follow as close as possible the historical reality as we know it and the common sense. If you suspect a family of evil doings, well, the fastest way would be to have them all in chains.

I draw the line at kids, my images involve (in my mind) always characters well past childhood. Young adults maybe, but definetely no pre-teens.

The same unlucky family here questioned with hot irons.

Another nice one.

Hmmmm .... wonder how long familial loyalty to father and husband lasts once the hot irons are brought fully into play? :rolleyes:

Hmmmm .... wonder how long familial loyalty to father and husband lasts once the hot irons are brought fully into play? :rolleyes:

Considering the number of burn marks already present on their bodies, they seem more loyal than expected.

In my favorite mental scenario they actually are innocents, mistakenly accused and no amount of torture can change that. That allows for the inquisitors to go to the maximum of punishment with no incentive to stop.

In my favorite mental scenario they actually are innocents, mistakenly accused and no amount of torture can change that. That allows for the inquisitors to go to the maximum of punishment with no incentive to stop.

I’m always innocent in my fantasies too ;)

The gossip in Cornwall is rampant. To ensure the silence of its citizenry in these revolutionary times, judge Wentworth Lister sentenced three talkative women (Delmeza Elisabeth and Caroline) to 25 lashes on their back in the central square. The same fate will fall upon any other gossiper in the county.

Lemme know which version you like more.
From the artwork viewpoint, the choice is difficult. Both are good.

But from the backstory viewpoint, I prefer the all-nude version, since the skirts leave them that twenty percent dignity that makes the punishment miss eighty percent of its purpose. They should not only remember the flogging, they should remember to be remembered for their total nudity too.

From the artwork viewpoint, the choice is difficult. Both are good.

But from the backstory viewpoint, I prefer the all-nude version, since the skirts leave them that twenty percent dignity that makes the punishment miss eighty percent of its purpose. They should not only remember the flogging, they should remember to be remembered for their total nudity too.

A compromise might work....and be realistic. Stripped to the waist for the first 15 on the bare back, naked and shamed for the last 10 on the bare bum.

And as always, if humiliation is the goal, being publicly displayed on the wooden horse afterwards is always a good choice.

LOL, is there a bigger fetish in your fecund imagination that wooden horse? I mean I find it an interesting implement in the box but certainly not that important as it seem to be for you ... Is there anything that hits your buttons stronger than the horse? :thumbup:

Attachments

• marianne09.jpg
    marianne09.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 1,510
Probably not. There are so many variations that can feed off of it. It also directly punishes what makes a girl female....her pudena. And it is incredibly shameful... especially if carried out in public or witnesses. And it isn't overtly bloody, no mutilation....ignoring the consequences of a very long ride with weighted ankles or a sawtoothed apex.

Back
Top Bottom