JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
Glad you like them. I'm interesting in all medieval things. I make the illustrations on the fly, usually based on feedback. Therefore, despite the fact that I was about to wrap it up, due to your contagious enthusiasm for redheads on horses, I'll add a couple of illustrations with Triss on the ride.

Same as above. I'll squeeze an after-party images ... actually I love the 'post-production' imagery, showing the exhausted victims. This weekend, hopefully. Now I need to continue the story, the way Lord Ludwig suggested. A good suggestion, at that.

I look forward with great anticipation to seeing that full red bush deeply bisected by the wooden wedge... hopefully well weighted down...if Ciri's slender frame can withstand her challenging ordeal, certainly the redhead can endure even more, judging by her muscular build...

Before they have a chance to dismount our heroine from her predicament, Djisktra has an idea ... 'I hate to ruin that Mount Pleasant with the pear, she can still make a good fuck, tenderized and hobbled as she is. Stubborn as she might be, let see if she can resist the kiss of the branding iron ... Gomar, pass me the poker, that one that glows and then get another ready".

024 Untitled-9 22 05.jpg

The first touch jolted Cirilla out of her daze and a hoarse gutural scream followed. Despite being on the horse for hourse, the legs' muscles managed to contract and lift the heavy stones from their punishing position. The acrid smell of burnt flesh quickly invaded the small torture room. As quickly as the iron has removed, Cirilla dropped limply in her bonds in a deep oblivion.

"Again!"

025 Untitled-9 22 06c.jpg

"You are doing a fantastic job!!! The artwork is incredible and the plot just keeps getting better. I feel like you've been reading my mind with your portrayals of the wooden horse in use.
Ciri is one tough girl....hope the other two have similar fates in their futures."

I'm happy with the JD graphics too. I hope that Ciri will faint and should be wake up by bucket of cold water. It would be great if girls after torture had a chance to meet and carry their wounds.
Glad you like them. I'm interesting in all medieval things. I make the illustrations on the fly, usually based on feedback. Therefore, despite the fact that I was about to wrap it up, due to your contagious enthusiasm for redheads on horses, I'll add a couple of illustrations with Triss on the ride.

Same as above. I'll squeeze an after-party images ... actually I love the 'post-production' imagery, showing the exhausted victims. This weekend, hopefully. Now I need to continue the story, the way Lord Ludwig suggested. A good suggestion, at that.
I am very happy that JD has found the motivation to further pursue Ciri's ordeal, and hope he doesn't mind if I tell all this came to be from a comment of mine on a single pic on another site. He asked me what I would have liked to see next, and from there came a series of ideas that, if all realized, would mean poor Ciri hasn't completed even a third of what's in store for her. As for the bucket and the whipping of the genital area someone asked about, all are scheduled. At least in my suggestions, which JD is splendidly translating into virtual reality.

The first touch jolted Cirilla out of her daze and a hoarse gutural scream followed. Despite being on the horse for hourse, the legs' muscles managed to contract and lift the heavy stones from their punishing position. The acrid smell of burnt flesh quickly invaded the small torture room. As quickly as the iron has removed, Cirilla dropped limply in her bonds in a deep oblivion.

"Again!"

View attachment 757844

What a great commentary...the touch of the iron to her whipped back causing such agony as to give her the strength to lift those weights!

Perhaps if she is suspended by her ankles when she's whipped upon the pudenda she'll be able to perform another feat of strength, bending upwards despite the heavy weights that are attached to her wrists.... especially when the whip connects with her clitoris.

Each application of the redhot iron elicited less and less reactions from the exhausted Cirilla. Only the heavy yoke and the chains supporting it were keeping her in place now. Dissapointed, the master torturer decided to interrupt the interrogation and allow Ciri time to recover. The Emperor was right, he thought. On stubborn prisoners only the pear brings the confession Radovid want.

"Get her off the horse!"

026 Untitled-9 22 07b.jpg

Yennefer and Triss are brought in a large room holding the infamous Wheel of Torture. A devious device, destined to suspend the suspect tied by fingers into a metal frame, the Wheel of Torture was an instrument rarely used and only on hardened criminals because the intense pain was enough to drive crazy most, turning them into gibbering idiots that would agree with everything just to avoid being subjected again to the wheel. Useless for information collection but ideal for terminal punishment. With her joints freshly reattached after the racking session, Yennefer is the first one to be put to the frame and whipped.

027 Untitled-9 15 03.jpg

Triss is watching fearfully, knowing she'll be next. One of the guards started to have a liking into the redhead and wanted her to service him while Yennefer was screaming under whip on the wheel.

028 yUntitled-9 18 05.jpg

Last edited:
Each application of the redhot iron elicited less and less reactions from the exhausted Cirilla. Only the heavy yoke and the chains supporting it were keeping her in place now. Dissapointed, the master torturer decided to interrupt the interrogation and allow Ciri time to recover. The Emperor was right, he thought. On stubborn prisoners only the pear brings the confession Radovid want.

"Get her off the horse!"

View attachment 758312

Must admit... I've been looking forward to this next step... very curious about how she'll be positioned to receive the pear...in her pudenda I assume?
They've been VERY busy with the branding irons!

Yennefer and Triss are brought in a large room holding the infamous Wheel of Torture. A devious device, destined to suspend the suspect tied by fingers into a metal frame, the Wheel of Torture was an instrument rarely used and only on hardened criminals because the intense pain was enough to drive crazy most, turning them into gibbering idiots that would agree with everything just to avoid being subjected again to the wheel. Useless for information collection but ideal for terminal punishment. With her joints freshly reattached after the racking session, Yennefer is the first one to be put to the frame and whipped.

View attachment 758313

Triss is watching fearfully, knowing she'll be next. One of the guards started to have a liking into the redhead and wanted her to service him while Yennefer was screaming under whip on the wheel.

View attachment 758315

I'm not sure I'd let Triss pleasure me with her mouth...I think she's quite capable of biting a penis in two!

Back
Top Bottom