JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hope Ciri's ordeal on the horse continues a bit longer...and her companions don't escape either....

Oh, it's going to be a long night.

To resume it, after the initial sharp pain caused by the addition of weights, Ciri manages to lift her head and look with disgust at the Emperor.

009 Untitled-07 15b.jpg

Unimpressed, the Emperor nods to the chief torturer and let her know she has half an hour to reconsider.

010 Untitled-07 17b.jpg

Desperately trying to support her pelvic bones crushed by the heavy stones and almost collapsed under the heavy yoke, Ciri is trying to relieve some of the pressure by supporting it with the edge of the wooden frame. The jerky motion is producing more pain than alleviates.

012 ciri Untitled-07 14.jpg

In this time, under orders, Yen is removed from the whipping stand and secured to a solid wooden rack. After the first turns of the wheel the small frame of the brunette sorceress is looking taut as a violin string. "Bring more light! I can't see her face!" shouted the Emperor displeased by the meager amount of light produced by the small torch in the corner of the room.

13 yen Untitled-04 06.jpg

Oh, it's going to be a long night.

To resume it, after the initial sharp pain caused by the addition of weights, Ciri manages to lift her head and look with disgust at the Emperor.

View attachment 755810

Unimpressed, the Emperor nods to the chief torturer and let her know she has half an hour to reconsider.

View attachment 755811
It's not all suffering...they soon discover their fingers can still find eachother's overheated pudendas...the animal like sounds of females climaxing echoes off the stone walls....

Of course, a price must be paid for this illicit pleasure....

Once a bigger torch was lit, the pain of the woman become evident. Short, shallow rapid breaths were the only visible movements of the stretched body. Two more turns and Yennefer was rendered gasping by the horrible pain in her joints. "One more turn and she'll likely die" informed one of the torturers. "Take her off and chain her in demeritum. Maybe Triss will be more reasonable".

014 yen Untitled-23 01B.jpg

Hardly able to breathe, Yennefer was chained naked against a cold, damp wall in the dungeon. Soon she'll be awaken from her slumber by the Ciri's screams under the whip.

014b Untitled 01 041 v2 nk v2.jpg

Once a bigger torch was lit, the pain of the woman become evident. Short, shallow rapid breaths were the only visible movements of the stretched body. Two more turns and Yennefer was rendered gasping by the horrible pain in her joints. "One more turn and she'll likely die" informed one of the torturers. "Take her off and chain her in demeritum. Maybe Triss will be more reasonable".

View attachment 756063

Hardly able to breathe, Yennefer was chained naked against a cold, damp wall in the dungeon. Soon she'll be awaken from her slumber by the Ciri's screams under the whip.

View attachment 756064

If Tries is the lovely redhead I can't wait!

I think I recognize this girl from somewhere, but I can't place her. Excellent imagery!
(Oh, right, it's Gabrielle from Xena. Sorry. No disrespect to your good work implied.)

Curses nil, blessings one as far as I am concerned! :)
Well, you would say that, being related to an Archbishop and all, eh? ;) :D

View attachment 756063

View attachment 756064
"Hardly able to breathe, Yennefer was chained naked against a cold, damp wall in the dungeon. Soon she'll be awaken from her slumber by the Ciri's screams under the whip."

I can't wait to see it.

I hope Ciri is still mounted on the wooden horse as she's being whipped...but if she's been taken down that means Triss can now have her turn to ride....

While His Majesty is observing the racking procedure on Yennefer, the guards use the absence of Radovid to satisfy their lust. "I've never had a sorceress before, they say they can bewitch you if you're not careful and let them watch you in the eyes" ... "They say the only safe way it's to mount them from behind" .... rather fearfully, the burly guards grab Triss' legs, spread them apart while the master torturer is removing his pants. He knows he gotta be quick as Radovid doesn't find pleasure in those fornications. Carefully not to catch the sobbing woman gaze, he started.
015 Untitled-9 21DV2.jpg
Triss was a woman of the world, far from being a virgin, she had her share of lovers and the idea of being assaulted in a fetid dungeon was not the worst that ever happened to her. Unfortunately, with each thrust, the muscular henchman was rubbing against her sensitive whipped backside. Full of renewed pain made worse by the sweat dripping on her back, she is waiting for the guards to get their satisfaction.
016 Untitled-9 21E.jpg

While His Majesty is observing the racking procedure on Yennefer, the guards use the absence of Radovid to satisfy their lust. "I've never had a sorceress before, they say they can bewitch you if you're not careful and let them watch you in the eyes" ... "They say the only safe way it's to mount them from behind" .... rather fearfully, the burly guards grab Triss' legs, spread them apart while the master torturer is removing his pants. He knows he gotta be quick as Radovid doesn't find pleasure in those fornications. Carefully not to catch the sobbing woman gaze, he started.
View attachment 756436
Triss was a woman of the world, far from being a virgin, she had her share of lovers and the idea of being assaulted in a fetid dungeon was not the worst that ever happened to her. Unfortunately, with each thrust, the muscular henchman was rubbing against her sensitive whipped backside. Full of renewed pain made worse by the sweat dripping on her back, she is waiting for the guards to get their satisfaction.
View attachment 756437

When Radovid comes back and the henchmen have disappeared...only two newts scurrying about, we'll know what happened...do NOT mess about with a sorceress!!!

Back
Top Bottom