JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
A dessert mirage?

I find difficult to visualise the concept. What do you have in mind?

-walk under the hot desert sun;
-taking the whip to drive the slaves;
-use of some girls tonight in the slavers camp;
-stake out the slaves who tried to resist and let them behind;
-checking the jewels of the white slaves and sell them to an old beduin;
-the beduin chains the goods to his camel and let them run.
A good roadmap. Thanks. Stay tuned.

I see JD is in his jocular mood again...:BoredSmiley:
Party pooper! :D

Evening hours, the destination oasis is in sight. Bad slaves will be whipped, good ones will be used. Either way, the yokes will not leave their neck until they reach Dulla and it's great slave market.

I know it's probably not to your liking but personally I enjoyed making this compo very much. :)

Attachments

• Trio 07 010 6.jpg
    Trio 07 010 6.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 807
Evening hours, the destination oasis is in sight. Bad slaves will be whipped, good ones will be used. Either way, the yokes will not leave their neck until they reach Dulla and it's great slave market.

I know it's probably not to your liking but personally I enjoyed making this compo very much. :)
No, like it! Maybe a closer look and how bad the slaves suffer from thirst and the whip...most important thing you enjoy!

Earphones on - start playing theme of 'Lawrence of Arabia';)

LOL, someone else from Ralphus' place got the same idea... :D

Anyway, here's some post water torture with Ciri. Pressing on a belly full of water while blocking the urethra is more painful than actual water insertion.
Very nice. I like it. :p:D

Back
Top Bottom