JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
I make plenty of mistakes, i'm surprised you only spotted one ... :D but on the other hand I never claimed to be someone like those true talents that publish here.
Now I know why I follow your threads so religiously, because I'm always finding some images I haven't seen yet. Lovely work JD, and thanks for sharing.
Btw, why is the 'hand in the forest' a mistake? Looks fine to me (yeah I know, I'm easy to please :biggrin:).

Now I know why I follow your threads so religiously, because I'm always finding some images I haven't seen yet.

Some images have a private circuit, peculiar fetishes, different interests of different people, you know how it goes, it's a large tent. Sometimes I'll post them if helps with a narrative, like now.

Btw, why is the 'hand in the forest' a mistake? Looks fine to me (yeah I know, I'm easy to please :biggrin:).

Oh, I must be in error, then. Thought it's one of the numerous graphical error, in positioning, lighting, those things. Ma bad.

Ah, through the mouth. Alrighty.

Hang on a sec.... Ciri has black pubic hair?

Would make sense. She's described as having a dirty ash hair colour and the pubic hair is always a couple of shades darker than the one on the head so yeah ...

Revenons a nos moutons, after having their backs burnt, Xena and Gabrielle are allowed a period of rest, still tied. Next morning the hot irons are going to be used on their frontal sides.

Attachments

• xena Clip0002.jpg
    xena Clip0002.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 1,015
Last edited:
Would make sense. She's described as having a dirty ash hair colour and the pubic hair is always a couple of shades darker than the one on the head so yeah ...

Revenons a nos moutons, after having their backs burnt, Xena and Gabrielle are allowed a period of rest, still tied. Next morning the hot irons are going to be used on their frontal sides.
Thank you doe1971 for going on with your fantastic Ciri and Xena series - look forward to see more of this masterpieces of highly erotic torture

Thank you doe1971 for going on with your fantastic Ciri and Xena series - look forward to see more of this masterpieces of highly erotic torture

Some of previous installments in the serie, in case you missed them.

Attachments

• xena set 01 01.jpg
    xena set 01 01.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 902
  • xena set 01 02.jpg
    xena set 01 02.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 869
  • xena set 01 03.jpg
    xena set 01 03.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 882
  • xena set 01 04.jpg
    xena set 01 04.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 880
  • xena set 01 05.jpg
    xena set 01 05.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 906
Some of previous installments in the serie, in case you missed them.
Nice series!:clapclap::clap:

Apparently, Xena and Gabrielle have made a time travel to the Middle Ages.

They used some magic to travel quickly to Lutetia, but something went wrong, so they respawned in 15th century Paris. Their strange clothing and behaviour made them suspicious as spies, and the English, not risking the uprise of another Joan of Arc, quickly caught them for interrogation.

Nice series!:clapclap::clap:

Apparently, Xena and Gabrielle have made a time travel to the Middle Ages.

They used some magic to travel quickly to Lutetia, but something went wrong, so they respawned in 15th century Paris. Their strange clothing and behaviour made them suspicious as spies, and the English, not risking the uprise of another Joan of Arc, quickly caught them for interrogation.
LOL, a good background ... the reality is more prosaic ... when I made them, long time ago I didn't have any Roman accoutrements, only one set of armour and I extensively used it. You can see it EVERYWHERE in my older things. Nowadays, I got a big fat library with tons of content, that's why those garments don't show up so frequently. :)

LOL, a good background ... the reality is more prosaic ... when I made them, long time ago I didn't have any Roman accoutrements, only one set of armour and I extensively used it. You can see it EVERYWHERE in my older things. Nowadays, I got a big fat library with tons of content, that's why those garments don't show up so frequently. :)
Time travel was common in the series. There is a Xena episode where she shows up in today's times (and gets busted by the police as far as I recall).

Back
Top Bottom