Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sabina's crucifixion goes on inexorably, step by agonizing step. Sabina continues to watch in horror as the executioner probes her right wrist for the spot where he will drive the big iron spike through it. Sabina narrates:

Antius knelt, laid down his hammer and prepared to nail my right wrist to the beam. I watched in horror as he probed my wrist with his finger, just as he’d done with my other wrist. My whole body was so tense with fear and panic, helpless to do anything to stop what was coming.​
Holding a single breast as she has the nails driven into her, totally works for me. Love the reworking here.

With the nail already a few inches into the timber and Sabina's wrist solidly pinned, there was no longer any need for Ajax to hold her down. He released her, got up and let her writhe and struggle as Antius continued to pound the nail deeper. Sabina continues to narrate this part.

My wrist was pinned securely in place. They no longer had any need to hold me down. There was a pause in the hammering as Ajax released my arm, gave my breast a final hard squeeze, a twist and a stinging slap, then got up from between my wide-spread legs.​
Antius resumed pounding the big iron spike down through my wrist, into the solid timber beneath. My heels dug into the grass, my body arched high off the ground, supported on my heels and the back of my neck, twisted and contorted in agony. With Ajax out of the way and my body no longer restrained, I struggled wildly and uselessly. There was no escape from the agony that went on and on.​
I was screaming, screaming mindlessly like an animal, so much pain! My vision was darkening, fading. I almost fainted, but the gods didn’t grant me that mercy.​
I was barely aware of the people standing all around, watching my punishment, drinking in the sight of my naked body, legs spread and kicking, twisting and struggling desperately, driven by pain. I writhed and kicked without any thought of my nakedness and the show I was giving them, all else crowded out by pain and fear.​
They, and I, had seen this show many times before; a naked, screaming slave being nailed to a cross to die. Men and women, even boys and girls alike, as Verina said, sometimes too young to have hair between their legs. It was always this way, had always been this way for longer than anyone knew, would always be this way so long as Rome existed.​
But this time it was me, I was the one giving the show.​

Sabina Nailing Scene 7b-5b_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-13_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-14c_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-24_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-100_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-110e_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-8_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-22_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-109_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-115_0001.jpg

With the nail already a few inches into the timber and Sabina's wrist solidly pinned, there was no longer any need for Ajax to hold her down. He released her, got up and let her writhe and struggle as Antius continued to pound the nail deeper. Sabina continues to narrate this part.

My wrist was pinned securely in place. They no longer had any need to hold me down. There was a pause in the hammering as Ajax released my arm, gave my breast a final hard squeeze, a twist and a stinging slap, then got up from between my wide-spread legs.​
Antius resumed pounding the big iron spike down through my wrist, into the solid timber beneath. My heels dug into the grass, my body arched high off the ground, supported on my heels and the back of my neck, twisted and contorted in agony. With Ajax out of the way and my body no longer restrained, I struggled wildly and uselessly. There was no escape from the agony that went on and on.​
I was screaming, screaming mindlessly like an animal, so much pain! My vision was darkening, fading. I almost fainted, but the gods didn’t grant me that mercy.​
I was barely aware of the people standing all around, watching my punishment, drinking in the sight of my naked body, legs spread and kicking, twisting and struggling desperately, driven by pain. I writhed and kicked without any thought of my nakedness and the show I was giving them, all else crowded out by pain and fear.​
They, and I, had seen this show many times before; a naked, screaming slave being nailed to a cross to die. Men and women, even boys and girls alike, as Verina said, sometimes too young to have hair between their legs. It was always this way, had always been this way for longer than anyone knew, would always be this way so long as Rome existed.​
But this time it was me, I was the one giving the show.​

View attachment 946083View attachment 946084View attachment 946085View attachment 946086View attachment 946087View attachment 946088View attachment 946098View attachment 946099View attachment 946100View attachment 946101
I feel there is a story to be told about the girl in red.

With her wrists nailed to the beam, Antius stops to survey his work. Sabina continues to narrate.

My wrists were nailed solidly to the timber. I lay there on the ground, limp as a rag doll, legs splayed awkwardly. My chest heaved as I caught my breath, groaning in agony. I knew that my punishment had hardly begun and what was coming – my real punishment - would be much, much worse. My Domina was still standing there, witnessing my torture, looking angry, her eyes averted from me as if she didn’t want to see me anymore.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-2_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-2_0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 884
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-6_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-6_0001.jpg
    994.1 KB · Views: 873
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-13_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-13_0001.jpg
    963.3 KB · Views: 834
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-14_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-14_0001.jpg
    993.9 KB · Views: 827
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-21_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-21_0001.jpg
    751.5 KB · Views: 811
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-37_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-37_0001.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 806
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-39_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-39_0001.jpg
    762.1 KB · Views: 786
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-41_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-41_0001.jpg
    892.5 KB · Views: 813
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-110_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-110_0001.jpg
    719.1 KB · Views: 807
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-126_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-126_0001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 856
With her wrists nailed to the beam, Antius stops to survey his work. Sabina continues to narrate.

My wrists were nailed solidly to the timber. I lay there on the ground, limp as a rag doll, legs splayed awkwardly. My chest heaved as I caught my breath, groaning in agony. I knew that my punishment had hardly begun and what was coming – my real punishment - would be much, much worse. My Domina was still standing there, witnessing my torture, looking angry, her eyes averted from me as if she didn’t want to see me anymore.​
Th attention to detail here is outstanding.

Antius's hammer comes down, driving the nail through Sabina's left wrist. Sabina narrates this part:

The hammer came down in slow motion. My eyes, unwilling to believe the sight, followed its arc until it hit the head of the spike with a metallic sound, its point tearing through my flesh. I heard a strangled noise that sounded like surprise come out of me.​
An instant later my body shuddered as the shock of it traveled through me like a searing wave. There was stabbing pain as the rough iron grated between the bones of my wrist. I heard someone scream and realized that it was coming from my own throat. I was twisting and writhing in agony underneath the weight of Ajax’s body.​

View attachment 940992View attachment 940993View attachment 940996View attachment 940997View attachment 940998View attachment 940999View attachment 941000View attachment 941001View attachment 941002View attachment 941003
Sabina 4b_20_0001 - My God! How I would love to suck her nipple at that precise moment!

What kinda views ! :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: Sabina Nailing Scene 7x5-126_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x5-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x5-14_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x5-37_0001.jpg

Sabina is the Center Spot. All others are surrounding and watching her. She squirms in agony. Her arms are spread wide and her legs flail helplessly around. She is fully on display - even her most intimate spot is open and shown to everyone around. There is no more privacy for her. And the pain she suffers is barbarous.

Nevertheless we all like to watch her.

With her wrists fixed to the timber, Sabina twists her body to the side and draws her knees up into a fetal position, utterly humiliated and in agony, in a futile effort to hide herself from the gaze of the crowd gathered around her. Sabina continues to narrate.

Any hope I ever had of escaping the cross was past. My only release from this anguish would be death, and at that moment it frightened me more than the prospect of suffering on the cross.​
But that would change.​
I tried to turn to my side to change my position and screamed again as the nails pulled and twisted in my wounded wrists. I felt a kind of panic at my helplessness, like my world was shrinking, closing in around me.​

Sabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-1_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-10_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-11_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-14_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-19_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-39_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-82_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-85_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-110_0001.jpg

There are a several basic changes I made to the overall scene that you may begin to see here. I actually initiated these changes around Scene 15 just to see the effects, then started working backwards from there, redoing all of the scenes and re-rendering. This took a lot of time and organization. I created a list of 23 changes to make and checked each item off to be sure I didn't forget anything. The major changes are:

Sabina's body is different. Her skin is not as shiny, but it's pretty much the same. Parts of her body have been re-sculpted. The genital prop I started using - "Lali's Bits" - was affecting her whole body and just ruined the look of her ass. I had to re-sculpt that to get the more rounded look I wanted, and for 3D artists here, I don't mean I spun dials to re-sculpt it. I modeled it using the morphing tools in Poser and saved the changes as a new morph. Her breasts also have some new morphs now to make them more realistically stretched upward when Sabina is hanging by her arms. There are other morphs I created to get them to look more realistic in other positions.

So one of the changes was that I had to replace Sabina in each scene with the new, improved Sabina.

You may notice that you see the crowd clustered more closely around Sabina. The crowd characters are there in more of the scenes. I pulled them all in as close as I could and found that I liked it a lot better.

I figured out a way to improve the lighting so more detail is visible between Sabina's legs when she's on the cross. For 3D artists, these are ray-traced renders so any lighting from below has to be what reflects off of the ground. The ground, in this case, is a dark mottled green color, so that's the color of the light that reflects from it. That made everything dark between Sabina's legs. What I did was create a rectangular plane underneath the ground you see, which I gave a color of gray with just a tinge of red. I set the ground to "Visible in Camera Only" so light from above passes through it without reflecting upward. So now, what reflects upward is a diffuse weak pink light, not the dark green from before.

Most people won't care about any of this but you might find that these images are subtly better than the earlier ones.

With her wrists fixed to the timber, Sabina twists her body to the side and draws her knees up into a fetal position, utterly humiliated and in agony, in a futile effort to hide herself from the gaze of the crowd gathered around her. Sabina continues to narrate.

Any hope I ever had of escaping the cross was past. My only release from this anguish would be death, and at that moment it frightened me more than the prospect of suffering on the cross.​
But that would change.​
I tried to turn to my side to change my position and screamed again as the nails pulled and twisted in my wounded wrists. I felt a kind of panic at my helplessness, like my world was shrinking, closing in around me.​

View attachment 946909View attachment 946910View attachment 946911View attachment 946912View attachment 946913View attachment 946914View attachment 946915View attachment 946916View attachment 946917View attachment 946918

There are a several basic changes I made to the overall scene that you may begin to see here. I actually initiated these changes around Scene 15 just to see the effects, then started working backwards from there, redoing all of the scenes and re-rendering. This took a lot of time and organization. I created a list of 23 changes to make and checked each item off to be sure I didn't forget anything. The major changes are:

Sabina's body is different. Her skin is not as shiny, but it's pretty much the same. Parts of her body have been re-sculpted. The genital prop I started using - "Lali's Bits" - was affecting her whole body and just ruined the look of her ass. I had to re-sculpt that to get the more rounded look I wanted, and for 3D artists here, I don't mean I spun dials to re-sculpt it. I modeled it using the morphing tools in Poser and saved the changes as a new morph. Her breasts also have some new morphs now to make them more realistically stretched upward when Sabina is hanging by her arms. There are other morphs I created to get them to look more realistic in other positions.

So one of the changes was that I had to replace Sabina in each scene with the new, improved Sabina.

You may notice that you see the crowd clustered more closely around Sabina. The crowd characters are there in more of the scenes. I pulled them all in as close as I could and found that I liked it a lot better.

I figured out a way to improve the lighting so more detail is visible between Sabina's legs when she's on the cross. For 3D artists, these are ray-traced renders so any lighting from below has to be what reflects off of the ground. The ground, in this case, is a dark mottled green color, so that's the color of the light that reflects from it. That made everything dark between Sabina's legs. What I did was create a rectangular plane underneath the ground you see, which I gave a color of gray with just a tinge of red. I set the ground to "Visible in Camera Only" so light from above passes through it without reflecting upward. So now, what reflects upward is a diffuse weak pink light, not the dark green from before.

Most people won't care about any of this but you might find that these images are subtly better than the earlier ones.
The images are fantastic,seem real,i feel i am there among the spectators in the thick of all the action,bet her screaming can be heard all over the city beyond those walls

I:

I cared since you was gone for a while and the pdf of Serpent Eyes catch my tines. Then I met Mobius and I knew more on 3d artists and appriciate more. You and he are my favorite 3d artists and you two used to said those details although not often.
I noticed expecially her sex , expressions, and skin. Clothings of all too ;)
You did really well :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:

Sabina twists painfully onto her back, legs outstretched. The crowd continues to regard her. Note the three women in the background chatting and laughing. This crucifixion is not as shocking to them as it would be to someone from a culture where seeing naked victims nailed to crosses was not commonplace.

Time grows shorter until the executioner's helpers will drag her to her cross.

Sabina Nailing Scene 8b-13_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-19_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-47_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-67_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-82_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-85_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-116_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-125_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-39_0001.jpg

Sabina twists painfully onto her back, legs outstretched. The crowd continues to regard her. Note the three women in the background chatting and laughing. This crucifixion is not as shocking to them as it would be to someone from a culture where seeing naked victims nailed to crosses was not commonplace.

Time grows shorter until the executioner's helpers will drag her to her cross.

View attachment 947566View attachment 947567View attachment 947568View attachment 947569View attachment 947570View attachment 947571View attachment 947572View attachment 947573View attachment 947574View attachment 947575
The expressions on Sabina's face, the contortions of her bod, and the varied reactions of the crowd give these such an incredible touch of realism! Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom