Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
It has been a few months now since anyone has asked for access to download my old pictures, stories, etc. I have left that Mega site up for longer than I ever intended, so if no one requests any further downloads, I will be closing and deleting it soon.

This is part of the process of me winding down my presence here, as I intend to request the admins to delete me from CruxForums. I am tired and have lost my desire to write or create more crux art, so it's about time that I do what I intended to do years ago and back away from it.

It has been a few months now since anyone has asked for access to download my old pictures, stories, etc. I have left that Mega site up for longer than I ever intended, so if no one requests any further downloads, I will be closing and deleting it soon.

This is part of the process of me winding down my presence here, as I intend to request the admins to delete me from CruxForums. I am tired and have lost my desire to write or create more crux art, so it's about time that I do what I intended to do years ago and back away from it.
For all it’s worth, thank you for your inspiring groundbreaking art. I know it inspired my own crux art and, I’m sure, other artists and storytellers here in crux forums

Hi master jedakk,i am a new here and very appreciate your masterpiece,could you please share me the mega link

Hi jedakk, it has been a pleasure cooperating and creating images inspired by each others fantasies. There comes a time as we continue to get older where these are no longer something we feel we can continue doing, unless, like myself, one has a website that needs to be updated every week. To be frank, if I didn't need the helpful income, I would also wrap up with the genre. Good luck and good health in the future.

Your art will be sorely missed but I wanted to thank you for the journey and you remain an incredibly inspiring artist with an unparalleled attention to detail.

Thank you, Jeddak, may your life be a happy one

Back
Top Bottom