Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are right, the pictures don't make complete sense without the story. I'll add you to the conversation.

FYI, I have more pictures I need to add now, some that I created to go on the "Victim's Eye" and "Obscene Views" threads. And I have just about completely updated the "Nailing" section of the story - words at least - to include text to go with all the expanded detail of the new scenes. That will also be coming on the Mega site. I may have to break the story up into sections as it has gotten so huge with all the new pictures, about 600 Mb I think.
Thank you so much! I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing your updates and creations!

They are all available for you to download by going to the link to the Mega download site. To get the link, you need to ask me to add you to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye. There you can download all of the artwork I never posted, some animations and stories, including the unfinished Serpent's Eye version 2. All you have to do is let me know you want to join.
Could you please add me as well. Thank you!

They are all available for you to download by going to the link to the Mega download site. To get the link, you need to ask me to add you to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye. There you can download all of the artwork I never posted, some animations and stories, including the unfinished Serpent's Eye version 2. All you have to do is let me know you want to join.
Heyy @jedakk , can you add me? Love your work! The history accuracy and care for details are unbeknownst !

This is indeed a masterpiece! Can you add me to The Serpent's Eye conversation?

Hello, your work is top rate. Could you please add me to the Serpent's Eye? Thanks

What a great news! Really like your work! May I join the Serpent's Eye conversation, plz?

may i also join in that conversation?

hi jedakk I 'm a great fan of your work. Can you add me to the conversation ?

Please add me to the Serpent's Eye conversation.

I came up with a name for Sabina's affliction. Staurophilia: an irrational sexual attraction to crosses and crucifixion.

The opposite already existed. Staurophobia: an irrational fear of crosses and crucifixes. Nowadays it is common among people who have had a bad experience with religion.

In ancient times slaves would have the quite rational fear of being crucified. I might write a story about a slave who sees her friends and family crucified, develops staurophobia and her irrational behaviour leads to her fears coming true.

I came up with a name for Sabina's affliction. Staurophilia: an irrational sexual attraction to crosses and crucifixion.
First time I've seen that!

The opposite already existed. Staurophobia: an irrational fear of crosses and crucifixes.
For most slaves, the very real prospect of being crucified was a nightmare. Sometimes they were crucified for nothing at all, as were almost all of the slaves in a household where their master was murdered by one of the slaves. Some of them seemed to cope with their fear by making jokes about it, as in Plautus' plays.

You should write that story!

Back
Top Bottom