Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Suffice it to say that there's something going on that the guys find amusing, but the girls find shocking.
And you'll have to read the story when I finish it to find out what that is, cause I'm not telling. :)

You you you .... mmm, --- you've got a reader ;)

But for that one at left, do you really want to lose your breakfast over this?

They are incapable of empathizing

Oh we know those types.
Incapable of empathizing.
But for just that reason, even more horrified when it's their turn to scream and squirm their incapable existence away on that wood...
And we do know how fickle fate is.

Sabina could find no way to bear the pain of the cornu's point between her legs, and she had not reached the point of desperation where she would take it into her in order to rest on it. With her last bit of strength, she pushed her hips forward just enough to avoid its point. The shank of the horn pressed in between her buttocks and she slid along its length as she sagged downward to hang by her wrists once again. 

Julia Lepida describes it this way:

She quickly struggled to lift herself up, squirming to try to find a better place, one that she could bear to rest on. The pain in her wrists and feet from all the pushing and pulling must have been agonizing. As frantic and painful as her struggles were, she never allowed the opening of her vagina near the point of the horn, not ready to surrender to that yet. The time would come soon enough when she would eagerly submit herself to its violation if it meant even a shred of hope for any relief from her suffering.

Her efforts to rest on the cornu quickly ended when her exhausted thighs knotted in cramps, taut muscles standing out like cords. With the last bit of strength she could muster in her cramping leg muscles, pulling herself up by her nailed wrists and screaming, she thrust her hips forward enough to avoid the cornu, then dropped jarringly to hang by her wrists once again. Her head sagged forward on her chest and she sobbed in despair, her sobs punctuated by tortured groans as new spasms racked her and caused her to squirm and move her legs about in agony. A few fresh drops of blood, squeezed out of the wounds in her wrists by the renewed pressure of the nails, trickled down her forearms.​

Attachments

• Sabina Crucified Scene 17-11_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 17-11_0001.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 1,404
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 17-12_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 17-12_0001.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 1,335
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 17-13_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 17-13_0001.jpg
    877.3 KB · Views: 1,838
She has to slip up eventually... and then imagine the reaction! A patrician lady put to death! She'd be hated, and tortured more for what she did. Hopefully, that's not too much spoiling!

There's that possibility, but that would be another story.

Hanging by the nails in her wrists once again, Sabina begged for water. Julia Lepida ordered Gundericus, the German slave guarding Sabina's cross, to bring her some, which he did. When Julia Lepida tells him that, there is some consternation because Gundericus tries to use a saying that Balbus told him, but gets it mixed with another one. What Balbus said was:

"A farting mule never gets tired, and a pissing slave won’t die soon. I want to come back tomorrow and find this slave girl going up and down as often as a whore’s skirts.”​

What Gundericus said when he tried to use that saying himself was:

"A farting slave will not die soon, right?”​

Which Julia Lepida didn't get at all. The saying about a farting mule is a very old Texas saying that I heard about 50 years ago from a man who knew about plowing with a mule. I always used a tractor for that myself, so my first-hand knowledge of mules is limited. I don't know about pissing slaves, either, but it seems likely to be true.

Below is Julia Lepida's description and her conversation with Gundericus.

Presently, she lifted her head and turned her pain-filled eyes toward me. On the short crux humilis her eye level was only about two feet higher than mine when she hung by her wrists. “Domina, please, can I … can I have some water? I’m so thirsty…,” she rasped.

I looked around for the big German slave Gundericus, whom Balbus had left to watch her, spotted him a little way off tending to some other victims and sent Rufus to fetch him. He returned in a few moments with his water jug and sponge.

Ja, Domina?” he asked.

“She needs some water, Gundericus. She hasn’t had any since before her whipping.”

Ja, I will give her some now. I was just watering the others. A farting slave will not die soon, right?” he grinned at me.

“What? Never mind. Don’t forget, give her plenty of water.”

Gundericus stood next to the cross and offered the dripping sponge to the slave. She sucked on it greedily, water running off her chin and over her breasts, pausing only to groan and writhe as some new spasm seized her. The sponge was a typical sponge-on-a-stick used for cleaning one’s self at the toilet, yet another disgusting humiliation for a suffering victim on the cross. I hoped at least that it was a fresh one.

He soaked the sponge twice more in the water jug and offered it to her before she dropped her chin to her chest and refused to take it. Gundericus took his sponge and water jug and moved on to his other charges. I watched and waited, ignoring Rufus’ exasperated sighs.​

Attachments

• Sabina Crucified Scene 18 test 12_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 18 test 12_0001.jpg
    908.3 KB · Views: 1,319
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 18-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 18-1_0001.jpg
    793.2 KB · Views: 1,417
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 18-2_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 18-2_0001.jpg
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 1,292
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 18-3_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 18-3_0001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,349
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 18-4_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 18-4_0001.jpg
    659.6 KB · Views: 1,402
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 18-5_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 18-5_0001.jpg
    738 KB · Views: 1,291
One comment about that last set of pics: I've never seen any other pictures depicting this particular event during a crucifixion, where the victim is being given a drink using a sponge. It was my first attempt at it too, and I had twelve test renders where I kept trying to get the water droplets right. The last test, which I decided was ok, was named Scene 18 Test 12 and was included in the set of pics posted above because it was the only close-up picture that clearly showed the water dripping from the sponge onto her breast.

One comment about that last set of pics: I've never seen any other pictures depicting this particular event during a crucifixion, where the victim is being given a drink using a sponge. It was my first attempt at it too, and I had twelve test renders where I kept trying to get the water droplets right. The last test, which I decided was ok, was named Scene 18 Test 12 and was included in the set of pics posted above because it was the only close-up picture that clearly showed the water dripping from the sponge onto her breast.
I like the way Gundericus holds his end of the sponge-stick high; this is presumably so that the water seeps down to the tip of the sponge, where Sabina can suck it up. You think of everything, Jedakk

I like the way Gundericus holds his end of the sponge-stick high; this is presumably so that the water seeps down to the tip of the sponge, where Sabina can suck it up. You think of everything, Jedakk

I think about the way people do things like that, or the way I'd do it. Sometimes I even go through the motions myself as I think about it, do it in slow motion and see what joints are moving and how.

With Gundericus and his sponge, what you said is exactly what I thought. If the stick points upward, then there's probably going to be a stream of water trickling down the stick from the sponge, but I would want it to run the other way, towards her mouth.

I always find the idea very arousing, the bound and helpless victim given a drink, having to work at it, to stretch and suck, no easy job.
Wonderful pics!
I'm surprised you've never seen any other pics depicting this moment, Jed. I recall a couple over the years. I think Steve Cordero did one, and one or two others.
I've always thought this sequence by Arby Rhwodas (spelling?) captured the moment beautifully, just ignore the rather flimsy looking cross Kelli is on!

Attachments

• thirst03.jpg
    thirst03.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 891
  • thirst04.jpg
    thirst04.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 776
  • thirst05.jpg
    thirst05.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 723
  • thirst06.jpg
    thirst06.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 714
  • thirst08.jpg
    thirst08.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 775
  • thirst07.jpg
    thirst07.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 803
I always find the idea very arousing, the bound and helpless victim given a drink, having to work at it, to stretch and suck, no easy job.
Wonderful pics!
I'm surprised you've never seen any other pics depicting this moment, Jed. I recall a couple over the years. I think Steve Cordero did one, and one or two others.
I've always thought this sequence by Arby Rhwodas (spelling?) captured the moment beautifully, just ignore the rather flimsy looking cross Kelli is on!

Yeah, I remember that series now! I found it a bit unrealistic to have her lick the sponge rather than get it in her lips and suck on it. I think a crucifixion victim would try to get as much as she could, as quickly as she could while the opportunity was there. She might never know when she'd get another chance.

I wish I'd taken the trouble to craft a sponge like that for Sabina, but I'd recently seen a program on sponge divers on the Discovery Channel, and one of the things they did right there on the boat was to cut the sponges up, leaving them more smooth than irregular, so I went with that. Maybe the next time I do a scene like that it will be different.

found 3 movies with the old Sabina..................she suffers with long black hair

Attachments

• Sabina_5.mp4
    7.1 MB · Views: 1,218
  • Sabina test3 774-1062.mp4
    1.9 MB · Views: 826
  • Sabina test2 774-1062.mp4
    1.2 MB · Views: 639
found 3 movies with the old Sabina..................she suffers with long black hair

Hard to believe that those are over 10 years old now. That was back before I gave up on trying to animate Sabina's ordeal and decided that illustrations would have to do.

One of the technical problems with these animations was Sabina's long hair, which was just impossible to control and would have required frame-by-frame adjustments for several thousand frames. If you watch, you'll see it swing right through her shoulder sometimes. That's the reason I finally decided to go to a bun hair style that wouldn't have that problem.

Hard to believe that those are over 10 years old now. That was back before I gave up on trying to animate Sabina's ordeal and decided that illustrations would have to do.
it was meant to show the tremendous improvement on the old situation

At this point I'm going to take a break in the action and back up to the beginning of the story. In the first chapter, we are introduced to Sabina, how she came to be in Rome, a bit about her life as a slave, and where she is now, in a prison cell, anticipating with terror what they are about to do to her. All of that is told as a series of flashbacks from the opening scene, where we find her carrying her patibulum to her crucifixion.

Following that, there is a flashback to where she is chained to the whipping post naked, about to receive the first stroke of the whip.

And we are introduced to her domina, Julia Lepida, who is having Sabina crucified for striking her.

Then Sabina imagines what it will be like to be crucified:

I scream and struggle, trapped by powerful arms like iron that grip me tightly as I fight to keep the last rags that cover me from being torn away. My loincloth is all that is between me and slow, agonizing death. When I am naked, they will nail me to the cross.

I fight desperately, squeeze my legs together, anything to stave off my coming execution, but in a few heartbeats I am totally naked. I feel the eyes of the crowd on me, devouring my quivering breasts and exploring my sex.

My executioners savor my panic and draw out the moment, displaying me to the jeering crowd while they squeeze my breasts, pinch my nipples, and fondle my porcella. I want to tell them yes, take me, enjoy my body, do anything if it lets me avoid the torturing nails for a little longer, but my voice is paralyzed by fear and all that comes out is meaningless babble.

And then I scream as they push me back and down, down onto the timber that waits for me. I fight and kick, I scream at them to stop, but they are so strong and I am like a child in their grasp. They pin my arms to the timber, and then I feel the horrible cold of the iron enter me as a spike is being hammered through my wrist and I am helpless, helpless to stop what is being done to me. And I know there is no more hope and no going back.

I can only scream and writhe in agony as they lift the timber until my feet leave the ground and I am hanging by the nails. The pain is impossible, unimaginable. I feel the roughness of the wood against my bare back and buttocks as I struggle. Even in my agony, I feel the shame of my nakedness.

They quickly seize my flailing legs and pin my feet against the timber. I watch in horror as the executioner swings his hammer and I scream as I feel the point of the nail passing between the bones and through the sole of my foot, into the solid wood. He has made me a part of the cross. I feel the agony in my wrists and feet, the taut muscles of my outstretched arms, the impossibility of any relief from the torture. I know that the only escape is death, and the worst horror of all is that death is far, far away.

Then Sabina tells us how she came to be condemned to the cross. In the process of telling about her life as a slave, she mentions Balbus the carnifex, whose cruelty is legendary, and how he is able to keep a slave alive and suffering on the cross for as long as he chooses.

Sabina tells us about her fascination with crucifixion, how she slips away to watch whenever she can, and how it has obsessed her thoughts for years.

I felt guilty as I welcomed back the feelings I had not had since fleeing Pompeii. I had seen many crucifixions there; the first one I saw when I was eleven years old horrified me with its brutality. But it also awakened strange new feelings in my budding young body – feelings that made me want to recall that scene again and again.

Often, at night in my bed, I vividly recalled the pictures of that first crucifixion, wondering at how my nipples hardened until they ached, and at the shuddering thrill that shot through me when my fingertips strayed between my legs to brush my oddly swollen lower lips. As I learned to pleasure myself, very often the fantasies that accompanied the act were of the naked men – and sometimes women – whose crucifixions I witnessed. Because despite the horror, I was drawn back again and again to slip in among the onlookers and watch in guilty fascination as well as heated arousal each time another naked victim was nailed to a cross.​

So we know at this point that consciously or not, Sabina may have contrived to have herself crucified.

Attachments

• Sabina Carrying 4-18_0010.jpg
    Sabina Carrying 4-18_0010.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 1,290
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 15-24_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 15-24_0010.jpg
    884.7 KB · Views: 1,240
  • s4 petite whipping 9ax1-3_0010.jpg
    s4 petite whipping 9ax1-3_0010.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 966
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 4-3_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 4-3_0001.jpg