Jesus Mother Crucified With Her Son

Go to CruxDreams.com
Found this 'photo' video on the net.

Interesting idea, I (or someone else) ought to write a story where J is crucified with his mother and sister.

Hope the link works.

View attachment 194653

Go for it xso! It's been a little while since you wrote something for us :)

Found this 'photo' video on the net.

Interesting idea, I (or someone else) ought to write a story where J is crucified with his mother and sister.

Hope the link works.

View attachment 194653
Really nice!
What abt the feeling of naked mother before her own child whose cock is visibily dangled. :eek:It's hard to think and that kinda feeling arouse me
:devil:

Works well, many thx! It would be nice to have the original photos.....
near the end of the clip, there's a link for a 'photo e-book'
which is presumably where you'd find the originals -
the text early in the clip implies the photos in the e-book
would present a 'story', though it's not clear whether there's text with them​

Works well, many thx! It would be nice to have the original photos.....

Great subject matter, I would like to see the pics as well!

Really nice!
What abt the feeling of naked mother before her own child whose cock is visibily dangled. :eek:It's hard to think and that kinda feeling arouse me
:devil:

Shame for both, I imagine. The man who is exposed and the mother who is forced to see him exposed. What else does she feel? Like you, does it secretly arouse her? What would a mother feel? How about the son? Would he be even more shamed if he experienced arousal in front of her?

The work itself is interesting, the mother symbolically experiencing the crucifixion of her son, I'd love to see more.

as Simeon prophesies when he meets Mary and her baby in the Temple,
'yea, and a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also'
Luke 2.35

the Seven Sorrows (like the Seven Joys) of Mary
became a popular theme for meditation and prayer with a rosary
in the later middle ages

12 - The Seven Sorrows of Mary.jpg

Great subject matter, I would like to see the pics as well!

Shame for both, I imagine. The man who is exposed and the mother who is forced to see him exposed. What else does she feel? Like you, does it secretly arouse her? What would a mother feel? How about the son? Would he be even more shamed if he experienced arousal in front of her?

The work itself is interesting, the mother symbolically experiencing the crucifixion of her son, I'd love to see more.
Embrassing but arousing ! :devil:

as Simeon prophesies when he meets Mary and her baby in the Temple,
'yea, and a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also'
Luke 2.35

the Seven Sorrows (like the Seven Joys) of Mary
became a popular theme for meditation and prayer with a rosary
in the later middle ages

View attachment 194902
And till now, the rosary originally is invented for people without Latin knowledge. To be there present, during the whole time, endless, endless and endless the same, gives one an unforgettable impression.

Embrassing but arousing ! :devil:

You are incorrigible, dear Yupar :)

Maybe she would be proud of him. Proud of his fine body, sprung from her own. Proud of his strength, proud of his virility, demonstrated so clearly in front of the crowd.
Maybe she would be shamed and proud.
Maybe she would be excited too?

You are incorrigible, dear Yupar :)
:eek::confused::doh:
Maybe she would be proud of him. Proud of his fine body, sprung from her own. Proud of his strength, proud of his virility, demonstrated so clearly in front of the crowd.
Maybe she would be shamed and proud.
Maybe she would be excited too?
Yeah.,lot of thoughts appear by seeing it ;)

Back
Top Bottom