Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
maybe no... and maybe yes (she's definitely a nice girl deserving some attention... look!). Or maybe all the women of the village were afraid that this would happen in future also to them. In the villages there was some "social control" working...
View attachment 1194653View attachment 1194654View attachment 1194655View attachment 1194656View attachment 1194657View attachment 1194658View attachment 1194659
and maybe the women of the village were right, as they found immediately some more unfaithful wifes including a nice redhead...
rs35photo027.jpgrs35photo028.jpgrs35photo029.jpgrs35photo033.jpgrs35photo036.jpgrs35photo019.jpg

That's very exciting and very flattering.
This early part of the penal colony punishment @King Diocletian, is inspired more than 'a bit' by your stories - particularly the flogging bench, the bolster, the bondage - and of course the caning. My buttons are pressed most by breast whipping, but I do find your scenarios and your descriptions of back and buttock flogging very erotic indeed. I hope the images can do justice to your prose.

@williej, this is one of your best series. Have you thought about writing a story based on these excellent illustrations?
Thank you @elephas. Actually, I have written a few breast whipping-related stories. Not yet one in a penal colony setting but set in India, Nazi-themed, slave plantation etc. Should I post? Not sure how to do that. They stretch to 25 or 30 pages or so and they would only appeal to those with a penchant for heavy breast punishment.

Willie, I never understood why you don't make fit your first story "Punishment most severe" with some of your pics ?
You have a lot of short stories done with nazi background, so with little modifications, you could give a fabulous illustrated story ? (with may be NOT a good end -:)

I absolutey not remember when and where I found this :

"Marie, a beautiful young French who does clerical work at the Gestapo headquarters, has been accused by the Nazi occupiers of being in the resistance. She is taken to a remote village, where some two dozen Nazi officers, and others, have assembled to witness her punishment

"There were a few moments of silence save the sobbing of the young woman. The tension and apprehension grew to a peak. The hooded man to Marie's right, his strap in his right hand, drew back his arm first. She screamed even before the leather smacked hard into the middle of her right breast, immediately across the nipple. The flesh distorted for a few moments, flattened by the blow before bouncing back to its original roundness. Marie shrieked, as pain enveloped her full, right breast and she was snapped out of her dream-like state of disbelief. The audience had not experienced this before. The hard flesh of the male bodies they had seen whipped before offered nothing like this. The man to her left, his strap in his left hand then struck his implement into the same place on Marie's left breast with a similar result. Her initial scream continued as the incredible pain shot through her nipples, her breasts and through her whole upper body. She had never imagined such pain."~~~~~~~~~~

Willie's later story "Resistance" is a variation on the same theme, but with two additional twists. During a savage breast whipping of the voluptuous spy, Michelle, one of the Nazis has a flashback in which he vividly recalls, (at admrable length) the savage breast=caning that he administered to another well-endowed young prisoner not too long ago.

When the Nazi's reminiscence is finished, it is Michelle's turn to feel the bite of the cane on her mouthwatering breasts. After nearly twenty cruel strokes of the cane, the tortured teenager faints again. When she revives, she sees to her horror that the Nazi officer has taken up a position beside her, and he is holding a handful of needles/skewers in his hand.
And he proceeds to put them to good use, inserting them slowly, oh so slowly, into her luridly marked breast with meticulous precision ..".

Thank you @elephas. Actually, I have written a few breast whipping-related stories. Not yet one in a penal colony setting but set in India, Nazi-themed, slave plantation etc. Should I post? Not sure how to do that. They stretch to 25 or 30 pages or so and they would only appeal to those with a penchant for heavy breast punishment.
I meant that you could write a new story for the new series "Lady Rebecca's Retribution", if, of course, you have the desire and time. Your old stories "Punishment Most Severe" and "Cawnpore" are available on the BDSM Library website (Stories by Williej). As for your other stories, I think we would all be happy to read them. You could post them in the "JCP stories and novels" or as separate threads.

Back
Top Bottom