Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
This must be a blue-state caning. In Arkansas we never give them a towel to pad their stomach. And her tits would be bare on the rough-cut wood bench. Why should her ass be the only think to hurt when she is being whipped?
I completely agree with you! The punishment bench must be made of wood and metal so that it is hard and uncomfortable, thus causing additional suffering to the victim, and here is another reason why women should strip completely naked before corporal punishment is carried out!

A question for dear moderators: what was wrong in the D. Adams series "Punishment for Smoking" posted on 16.05 and deleted from the explanation bases? Everything seems to be fine with the age of the subjects - after all, college. What then? I'm at a loss to guess. With respect.

A question for dear moderators: what was wrong in the D. Adams series "Punishment for Smoking" posted on 16.05 and deleted from the explanation bases? Everything seems to be fine with the age of the subjects - after all, college. What then? I'm at a loss to guess. With respect.
The images were clearly portraying schoolgirls. Grey skirts, tie, white blouses, white socks and blazers = schoolgirl.

(Jeans and tee shirts = college girls. If D Adams is saying 'college girls' on the original website then he's just trying to get around the rules to publish under age material ;) )

Incidentally, the reason for deletion will appear in your alerts.

There are still doubts about the limit of uploaded images. I began to take time intervals so that I had 5-7 per day. Or does it not work that way?
Not really, the limit is a simple five per thread per day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom