Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi this is for anyone who either knows what I'm taking about so here it goes. Several years ago there was a website called 2punish.com that got rolled over into spanking server.com, Any way I've been looking for images of this one models several bondage and spanking sessions. I only know the Models name on the site is Velvet

You are absolutely right. Up until now I have found it virtually impossible to generate stretched arms with Bing Dall-e-3. But I'm working on it.
Or we can just assume her mistress has had the leg irons fixed at a height that keeps her on her toes and ensures her glutes are nice and tight in readiness for the cane.

When American tourist. Barbara Moore, decided to appear in the market place of the capital city of this small Middle Eastern country dressed in only a short thin summer dress and no underwear, she failed to realise the inevitable consequences.
She was immediately arrested by the Morality Police and taken back to the police station where she was summarily sentenced to a flogging.
She spent the next twenty minutes secured naked to the unique whipping bench to receive fifty strokes of the cane on her bare buttocks which were the highest point of her body. A very painful lesson indeed.

1000020709.jpg
Rashmi, a servant girl, had been repeatedly late to serve the Master's dinner guests. After the third time, a page was sent to follow her and report. She was discovered hiding behind the chapel, praying to her heathen gods.

Immediately, the Head Steward ordered that Rashmi be seized and have her back flogged raw out in the yard.

View attachment 1478734
Rashmi, a servant girl, had been repeatedly late to serve the Master's dinner guests. After the third time, a page was sent to follow her and report. She was discovered hiding behind the chapel, praying to her heathen gods.

Immediately, the Head Steward ordered that Rashmi be seized and have her back flogged raw out in the yard.
I prefer flogging beautiful bare bottoms of girls.

View attachment 1478734

If it helps any...I personally prefer this as opposed to almost anything else (only thing better is if she's AOH...but the back is still preferred)

Back
Top Bottom