Just a guard...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I come on duty at noon. Some of the women have been crucified more than seven hours and even the last one has been on her cross for six hours. None seem to be enjoying their crucifixion.

001 cx.jpg

One of the women gathers the strength to cuss me out from her cross.
crux 397.jpg

The one named Messaline informs me her cross is not made of premium French crucifixion wood.

crux 031 B.jpg

I advise her I will pass her thoughts on to the chancellor. She doesn’t know I don’t even know who the chancellor’s name.

I get to Barbara’s cross. There is a rowdy crowd yelling surly phrases at her and though she shouts back at them no one touches her.

barb crux 46.jpg

Armed with a campus police sawed-off Winchester repeating shotgun I convince the crowd to move back from the crucified ladies though I don’t silence them. I look up at Barb and note “You seem to have a hostile following.”
crux 315.jpg

She groans “Yeah, they all want to see the rebel leader. Can you chase them off?”

“Sorry, Barb. I’m just a guard. As long as they don’t touch you I can’t do anything to them” I tell her.

Barb doesn’t answer. Her wounded body slumps down on the cross and hangs limp from the spikes through her wrists and feet.

crux 407.jpg

Next to her Kathy asks “What is your game plan?”

crux 370.jpg

“I plan to die as soon as possible” Barb moans without enthusiasm.

c 0082.jpg

It is late evening. I’ll be off-duty soon. I haven’t the heart to tell Barb it will be a cool night and she probably won’t live long enough to see the sun rise tomorrow.

crux 021 b.jpg

She seems at ease with her fate…

crux 364.jpg

THE END

I come on duty at noon. Some of the women have been crucified more than seven hours and even the last one has been on her cross for six hours. None seem to be enjoying their crucifixion.

View attachment 899783

One of the women gathers the strength to cuss me out from her cross.
View attachment 899787

The one named Messaline informs me her cross is not made of premium French crucifixion wood.

View attachment 899784

I advise her I will pass her thoughts on to the chancellor. She doesn’t know I don’t even know who the chancellor’s name.

I get to Barbara’s cross. There is a rowdy crowd yelling surly phrases at her and though she shouts back at them no one touches her.

View attachment 899792

Armed with a campus police sawed-off Winchester repeating shotgun I convince the crowd to move back from the crucified ladies though I don’t silence them. I look up at Barb and note “You seem to have a hostile following.”
View attachment 899785

She groans “Yeah, they all want to see the rebel leader. Can you chase them off?”

“Sorry, Barb. I’m just a guard. As long as they don’t touch you I can’t do anything to them” I tell her.

Barb doesn’t answer. Her wounded body slumps down on the cross and hangs limp from the spikes through her wrists and feet.

View attachment 899788

Next to her Kathy asks “What is your game plan?”

View attachment 899790

“I plan to die as soon as possible” Barb moans without enthusiasm.

View attachment 899789

It is late evening. I’ll be off-duty soon. I haven’t the heart to tell Barb it will be a cool night and she probably won’t live long enough to see the sun rise tomorrow.

View attachment 899791

She seems at ease with her fate…

View attachment 899786

THE END

9E6DA0CB-F8D5-42BB-9B6D-130335FEF257.jpeg Sinsational finale, Tree.

Well done! :popcorn:

None seem to be enjoying their crucifixion.
I dunno, Tree. The trouble you go to, premium wood, specially sharpened nails, accredited Master Crucifixion Technicians. And do you get any thanks for it? Like heck you do. Nothing but complaining and grumbling. :doh:

Well, it was very expensive! :rolleyes:

Barb moans without enthusiasm.

Sometimes she moans with enthusiasm. That's worse! :eek:

Would you be interested in a used crux girl?

View attachment 899843
Errrr.... thanks, but no thanks. I see you're holding her as far away from your nose as possible. :boaa:

Back
Top Bottom