Justarandomguy's random works

Go to CruxDreams.com

justarandomguy

Magistrate
Greetings! I wasn't quite sure where to post these pictures, so I thought why not make a thread for those times when I just think "...I think I wanna make a crux edit", nothing in specific, just me, photoshop, and whatever idea comes through.

The following edit was made for easter, a small special project that I wanted to share with you.
To the surprise of none, it involves Ramon's models from the passion of a goddess project, only that I tried to see how it would look like if three of them were crucified together. Bruna and Rosa (from passion of the christa and roman movie respectively) were a no brainer, but the third woman to be on this shot was a mystery. In the end, the one I thought convenient was the blonde woman from "if you were Jesus", who for the sake of consistency in this picture, I wrote on her sign "Ignota", which according to the sources I could find on the internet (please google, don't embarrass me in front of the folks of the forums) is "unknown", but in female.

Enjoy!
JRG_AprilSpecial.jpg

Before you think about it, I know most of you folks prefer the fully naked crucifixion.
While I understand we all have different taste and I wish I could make different versions to make everyone happy, I just can't do that.
In theory I could remove the loincloths of Bruna and Rosa, but to me it just feels... wrong.

...luckily for you, "Ignota" did voluntarily appear on her film fully naked, so here, an alternative version with her fully naked!
JRG_AprilSpecialAlt.jpg

Hope you enjoy and happy easter!

Last edited:
This one was a request by fellow @JDArts.
He asked me to take Rosa from Ramon's roman movie (that's a lot of "R's") and make her scourging a little less... odd, more conventional perhaps.
So I took the challenge and this was the result. While it has some hiccups, I'm pretty proud of the end result.

Attachments

• RosaWhip.jpg
    RosaWhip.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 595
He asked me to take Rosa from Ramon's roman movie (that's a lot of "R's") and make her scourging a little less... odd, more conventional perhaps.
So I took the challenge and this was the result. While it has some hiccups, I'm pretty proud of the end result.
She will weep even more once her whipping is done and she hangs naked nailed to the cross for the punishment of her sins!!!

On my thread about Ramon's "If you were Jesus" film, fellow @Ride34 said "It would also be interesting to see Bruna being whipped AOH style".
Well, perhaps I dedicated more time than I should, but I just couldn't resist making this concept real, so here ya go!
View attachment 1458459
Time well spent, I think ❤️

On my thread about Ramon's "If you were Jesus" film, fellow @Ride34 said "It would also be interesting to see Bruna being whipped AOH style".
Well, perhaps I dedicated more time than I should, but I just couldn't resist making this concept real, so here ya go!
View attachment 1458459
A dream come true!
I just logged in and the first thing I come across is this wonderful post, thanks bro.

This must have been the whipping scene from Roman Movie.

Whip me in her place, make me suffer and bleed

Tried to make a quick one because why not.
The idea was to kind of make a terrain resembling a side of a road just using two textures and force a perspective, then tried to make it look like the sun was kind of intense with mixed results. Not my greatest, but for being made in around an hour, not bad.
SunburnsOnTheTrail.jpg

Tried to make a quick one because why not.
The idea was to kind of make a terrain resembling a side of a road just using two textures and force a perspective, then tried to make it look like the sun was kind of intense with mixed results. Not my greatest, but for being made in around an hour, not bad.
View attachment 1462619
If you quickly made this one in one hour, then I quicly added nails in ten minutes.

Attachments

• SunburnsOnTheTrail nails added.jpg
    SunburnsOnTheTrail nails added.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 312
Man I sometimes get worried on how much work I spend into these experiments, but hey, it's a step.
But... I fear my computer could explode if I do another of these.
View attachment 1463992
(Video thumbnail)

https://jumpshare.com/embed/7uAtdcStN8AAG3WHIqKW

Please tell me if the link works, I'm trying to find a video hosting site that can embed videos on the forums but man it is tough.
W O W. :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Yeah, Justa, the link works. (At least, several minutes of watching it worked for me! Oh, that’s not what you meant. Sorry. [But I’m not.])

We eagerly await more.

Back
Top Bottom