Karine's dream comes true.

Go to CruxDreams.com
This story really impresses me. Never read something like this before. I can't get around to worry HYPOTHETICALLY: Be honest! Undoubtedly there are thousands of millions of men who would give everything to witness such a party in reality. No matter if the victim does it voluntary or not! BUT: can you imagine that somewhere on this planet there is only ONE female human being with Karine's attitude that would volunteer such a treatment? I think definitely not.
You cannot imagine HOW MANY and WHICH forms there are to voluntarily commit suicide, (some incredibly painful) even with the help of someone. A large number of these are currently also described in the manuals of criminal pathology and anthropology.

Nicole

I, who is an exhibitionist in addition to being terribly masochistic, I think that the fact of stripping myself in front of everyone, knowing in addition that never again I will wear clothes would excite me to the maximum and prepare me to undergo the continuation of events !

Excitement, okay! Humiliation I don't know what it is!

Nothing put me off and especially not the fact of having to enjoy the crucified as Karine had to do.
I believe that I would have put even more heart in it and would have exposed my pussy and my ass more to all the audience.
Giving pleasure to these people who will die in the hours that follow is great, getting them to enjoy one last time and even granting them to leave this earth in a final and deadly orgasm.

Just thinking about it makes me want to join her on the platform and share her fate, be raped and above all suffer the terrible flogging she received.

At my BDSM club, I have always been the most resistant to pain and have always dreamed of undergoing more and more powerful lashes which lead me to seventh heaven!
The most supported orgasms, I have always experienced them through rapes after or even during a good series of lashes.

My master never takes his eyes off me and watches my reactions to the show that is offered to us!
He may hope that I beg him never to endure the same ordeal as Karine but, in me, it is the opposite reaction that occurs, if I had to beg, it would be to be able to benefit from the same abuse that she.

I am now starting to suck the third man to whom he gives me because he loves to see me get caught by others, whether men or women.
I have already been fucked twice and I imagine that I will have to clean the pussy of the woman he is stuffing.
This does not bother me but still prevents me from more closely following the show offered by Karine.

Her flogging has just ended and she fell to the ground, exhausted and the body in blood.
Her crucifixion will begin and this interests me terribly because I want to see the nails penetrate her wrists and feet, see her struggling every time the hammer pushes these impressive steel spikes a little more.

I would really like to end up nailed naked on a cross.
I envy her and, if I could, I would join her so that I could undergo the same ordeal as her.

Chapter 7.

Out of strength, Karine is dragged to her cross!

The enthusiastic crowd and the two dying crucified attentively follow the spectacle of this bloody woman that the executioners install on her cross, taking care to introduce a long and pointed dildo in her rectum.
Lying on her cross and painfully penetrated, Karine awaits the fateful moment of her nailing!

- Go ahead, bastard, drive the nails well into my wrists which will allow me to end my days as I wish! She said to Akim.

Karine did not have to implore for her to be fixed on her cross!
The left arm solidly held by the helpers on the patibulum is the first to get acquainted with the impressive nail positioned by Akim!
She feels this point of steel ready to pierce her wrist and begins to scream abominably when the hammer hits the head of the nail which easily sinks into her frail wrist. Four hammer blows are enough and here is already Karine with a first point of attachment on her cross.
She screams, implores, asks that we stop, that it is unbearable but, on the contrary, her right wrist suffers the same fate as the other.
Karine's legs move in all directions, revealing her intimacy, as if these movements were going to allow her to free herself from these two points which make her suffer like never before.

Akim stands with his helpers and contemplates his work with an air of satisfaction.

He then invites Karine's master to join them in order to pay a final tribute to her favorite masochist.

Directly on the platform, the master actually comes to say goodbye to his submissive who is giving her life for him, offering him her death!
He kisses her passionately and then licks her destroyed breasts before going down on her clitoris which he expertly excites.
He takes off his clothes and presents his erect cock to Karine's mouth who begins to suck it greedily!
He ejaculates for the first time in the mouth before introducing his always very stiff cock into her vagina.
Karine begins to coo and, despite the pain she feels in her nailed wrists, enjoys beautifully under the blows of her lord and master who fills her vagina with powerful jets of hot sperm.
The farewells were touching and the lovers left with regret,

Karine is far from being at the end of her pain, her crucifixion must continue.

As soon as this interlude ended, the executioners seized Karine's feet which they positioned on each side of her stipes in order to nail her ankles by opening her thighs to the maximum so that everyone could have a total view of her shaved sex.
The pain she experiences when the nail enters her ankles is much more intense than that felt for her wrists!
It is excruciating, unimaginable, horrible!
Her cries of pain must be heard for miles around and when her torturers drive the last nail into her second ankle, she has failed to fail.

Finally, there it is, she is definitively fixed on this cross that she wanted so much but in a suffering far greater than anything she had felt before and much worse than what she could have imagined.

She will soon dominate the world from the top of her cross and is happy with her fate, proud to be able to give such a gift to her master.

Chapter 8.

So it's done, Karine is nailed naked to her cross and her wrists and ankles make her suffer terribly!
For now, the pains are still bearable but it is not yet finished, they still have to erect her cross and then, all the weight of her body will rest on her crooked limbs and on the hooked that penetrates her deep in the ass.

She found really very nice the last tribute that her master deigned to give her but he left to sit among the spectators and already a woman is busy sucking his cock .
Karine was never jealous and never had the right to be so but she still thinks that he could have waited until she was dead and especially that she does not see the pleasure he can experience in front of her with another slut.
Anyway, alive or dead, she knew that her master would not mourn for long.

She tries to focus on her own fate that is drawn up and she still hopes to be able to enjoy several times before entrusting her soul to the devil.

The erection of her cross will begin because on a sign of Akim, his aides have set in motion the hoists that slowly but surely bring The Cross of Karine towards the vertical position.
Each jolt given to her cross transmits to her wrists, ankles and rectum like painful flashes that have nothing really enjoyable.
She has the impression that she will fall, that the weight of her body will tear her nails, that she will pour forward but these long steel spikes are well pressed into the wood and hold firm.
Although there is no pleasant moment in a crucifixion, the moment when the cross falls into its anchor point is among the worst because the shock of the fall of the cross in the prepared hole causes unimaginable pain.

That's it! Karine now dominates the assembly from the top of her cross!

Its bloodied and totally exposed nudity contrasts a little with those of the other two crucified whose floggings must have been softer.

The crowd has their eyes fixed on her, every part of her body is inspected by pairs of eager eyes and this gives her a gentle warmth between her thighs well spread and wet by blood and a terrible production of cyprine .
Her clitoris itches and she would really like a charitable soul to come and titillate her which would surely lead her to a certain enjoyment.
Unfortunately, until her death, she is no longer in control of her pains or orgasms, she depends on the goodwill of her tormentors and the crowd.

As the story of her whole life scrolls through her head, her tormentors return with buckets of ice water that they throw at Karine in order to rinse her body and be sure that she will be well aware for the rest of her ordeal.

They then abandon her for a moment and, armed with heavy mallets, go to break the legs of the other two crucified just below their knees in order to hasten their end.

Karine who obviously likes to suffer still hopes to die before they need to break her legs because she would prefer to keep her bones intact.
Finally, she is no longer able to decide anything and waits impatiently in constant pain for the consequence of the abuse that her tormentors have reserved for her.

Nicole

It was just when the man who plowed my ass ejaculates that the first hammer fell on the head of the nail which fixes Karine's right wrist.

She is very brave and always challenges her executioners but there, the pain must be terrible and she loses her splendor when she sees this point of steel cross her wrist and unite her with her cross.
I am in pain for her and I don't know if I feel sorry for her or if I envy her because my pussy keeps flowing between my thighs.

Her two arms are now in place and her suffering makes her expose her private parts even more.

Why does the crowd applaud the executioner? He is not the star!

Karine's master is invited to come and say goodbye!
He caresses her, undresses, makes her suck his cock, ejaculates before introducing his cock in total erection in her pussy that squirts like a fountain!
Mine also squirts!
How good it must be to be penetrated by her master to whom she offers her punishment!
How I would love to be in her place, suffer terribly and enjoy!
Perhaps enjoy as she never enjoyed because, in this situation, her orgasm must be gigantic.

My master saw that the show excites me to the highest point and takes away what I have left as clothes and forces me to sit on him and impale myself on his cock.

Despite the imminent arrival of a famous orgasm, I don't take my eyes off Karine, the executioners are nailing her ankles and her shrill cries echo in my head.

It's done, the cross and Karine are one and are definitely united.
I am enjoying thanks, of course, to the cock of my master but also because I imagine myself to be in place of Karine.
I really want to.

They now draw up her cross!
How beautiful she is in her suffering!
How exciting this moment must be, obviously in pain, elevated, nailed naked and totally exposed!

I want, I want to know this unique moment, I think I would enjoy dominating the crowd.

She is in place, bloody but beautiful in her nudity.
Her executioners abandon her and let her get used to her scabrous situation and will break the legs of the other two crucified.
I see Karine watching this torture with frightened eyes but she must be ready to endure everything even the most horrible treatment.

They now clean her with buckets of ice water, her body streaked with red stripes seems even more beautiful and tempting!
I really want to lick her, make her come, give her what I would like someone to give me if I was in her place.

I believe that, sincerely, I feel capable and ready to undergo until the death this terrible crucifixion.
Who knows, maybe my turn is much closer than I think.

The walk
Naked
And filled with the truest fear!
No matter what you do or say ...
They will not kill you!

Lashes just to make you walk ...

Each one takes a bit of life

Making you even more frantic and terrifyingly afraid of what is to come.

They want me burning and filled with pain.
When I get to the spot ... I will have nothing left.

Expectance of my fate or something more!

Rape and rape and rape, again!

We who are condemned to the cross are considered dead.

Nothing can save me!

The road , the road!!!

So many!

And I will join them.
C2E5EA2E-03A7-4A91-9242-D9F7D6E23305.jpeg8862FE90-F3B8-4BD0-9479-41BDEAB86145.jpeg04B28555-D7AD-4EB7-989C-AD0B0891C81E.jpeg0BBDA80C-D02F-4243-8D20-8222A18AED26.jpegA4D42E5F-8F38-4973-A8F6-B123BDA01A79.jpeg8862FE90-F3B8-4BD0-9479-41BDEAB86145.jpegC2E5EA2E-03A7-4A91-9242-D9F7D6E23305.jpeg8862FE90-F3B8-4BD0-9479-41BDEAB86145.jpeg04B28555-D7AD-4EB7-989C-AD0B0891C81E.jpeg0BBDA80C-D02F-4243-8D20-8222A18AED26.jpegA4D42E5F-8F38-4973-A8F6-B123BDA01A79.jpegC2E5EA2E-03A7-4A91-9242-D9F7D6E23305.jpeg8862FE90-F3B8-4BD0-9479-41BDEAB86145.jpeg04B28555-D7AD-4EB7-989C-AD0B0891C81E.jpeg0BBDA80C-D02F-4243-8D20-8222A18AED26.jpegA4D42E5F-8F38-4973-A8F6-B123BDA01A79.jpeg8862FE90-F3B8-4BD0-9479-41BDEAB86145.jpeg

Nicole

It was just when the man who plowed my ass ejaculates that the first hammer fell on the head of the nail which fixes Karine's right wrist.

She is very brave and always challenges her executioners but there, the pain must be terrible and she loses her splendor when she sees this point of steel cross her wrist and unite her with her cross.
I am in pain for her and I don't know if I feel sorry for her or if I envy her because my pussy keeps flowing between my thighs.

Her two arms are now in place and her suffering makes her expose her private parts even more.

Why does the crowd applaud the executioner? He is not the star!

Karine's master is invited to come and say goodbye!
He caresses her, undresses, makes her suck his cock, ejaculates before introducing his cock in total erection in her pussy that squirts like a fountain!
Mine also squirts!
How good it must be to be penetrated by her master to whom she offers her punishment!
How I would love to be in her place, suffer terribly and enjoy!
Perhaps enjoy as she never enjoyed because, in this situation, her orgasm must be gigantic.

My master saw that the show excites me to the highest point and takes away what I have left as clothes and forces me to sit on him and impale myself on his cock.

Despite the imminent arrival of a famous orgasm, I don't take my eyes off Karine, the executioners are nailing her ankles and her shrill cries echo in my head.

It's done, the cross and Karine are one and are definitely united.
I am enjoying thanks, of course, to the cock of my master but also because I imagine myself to be in place of Karine.
I really want to.

They now draw up her cross!
How beautiful she is in her suffering!
How exciting this moment must be, obviously in pain, elevated, nailed naked and totally exposed!

I want, I want to know this unique moment, I think I would enjoy dominating the crowd.

She is in place, bloody but beautiful in her nudity.
Her executioners abandon her and let her get used to her scabrous situation and will break the legs of the other two crucified.
I see Karine watching this torture with frightened eyes but she must be ready to endure everything even the most horrible treatment.

They now clean her with buckets of ice water, her body streaked with red stripes seems even more beautiful and tempting!
I really want to lick her, make her come, give her what I would like someone to give me if I was in her place.

I believe that, sincerely, I feel capable and ready to undergo until the death this terrible crucifixion.
Who knows, maybe my turn is much closer than I think.
If you were to be stripped naked and wrists nailed to the cross I would be first in the queue to ravish you before your legs are nailed in a spread-wide position.

The walk
Naked
And filled with the truest fear!
No matter what you do or say ...
They will not kill you!

Lashes just to make you walk ...

Each one takes a bit of life

Making you even more frantic and terrifyingly afraid of what is to come.

They want me burning and filled with pain.
When I get to the spot ... I will have nothing left.

Expectance of my fate or something more!

Rape and rape and rape, again!

We who are condemned to the cross are considered dead.

Nothing can save me!

The road , the road!!!

So many!

And I will join them.
View attachment 823331View attachment 823333View attachment 823334View attachment 823335View attachment 823336View attachment 823333View attachment 823331View attachment 823333View attachment 823334View attachment 823335View attachment 823336View attachment 823331View attachment 823333View attachment 823334View attachment 823335View attachment 823336View attachment 823333
mmmmm beautiful text

Chapter 9.

The horrible screams of her two neighbors when their legs were broken was followed by a continuous death rattle!
Their end is very close, they are slowly but surely suffocating!

Karine is a little frustrated when she realizes that the two other crucifieds have, for a moment, attracted the attention of the crowd watching for their last breath.

She has started the dance of the cross and, although the movements she can do are quite limited, she pulls on her arms and pushes on her legs which begin to stiffen up and be cramped.
If she did not have this "hooked" in the ass that supports her, she wonders how she would resist the continuous suffering that torments her without allowing her to enjoy and especially to breathe deeply to avoid suffocation.

Akim then invites the assembly to come and enjoy it as they see fit!
She is at their entire disposal and they can all dispose of her as they see fit.
Aside from whipping her again, they can afford anything with her.
Small stools are arranged at the foot of her cross so that everyone can easily access all parts of her body.

The public should not be pressured to respond to this invitation.
Directly, men and women go to Karine and "torment" her in different ways.
Some people caress her, penetrate her, insult her and she undergoes in a rather pleasant way the assaults of them obsessed with sex and death.
She has already enjoyed several times when a woman as naked as she comes near her and who, while stroking her clitoris and kissing her sore breasts begins to make her talk.

- I know that your situation is critical and final, for you there is no going back, you know that you are going to die but what do you feel, how do you feel?

- It may surprise you, but despite the continuous and infinite suffering that does not leave me, I feel good in my head, I am realizing the craziest dream I have ever imagined! For years, I wanted to end my life like this!

- Are the orgasms caused by the torture that is imposed on you really exceptional?

- I have always gone through intense orgasms each time I have been tortured, but there is no comparison possible with those I have just experienced.
This pain is divine when you know that you have no limits and that your death is at the end of the ordeal.

- Do you want me to caress you and lick you?

- I ask only that and hope to enjoy many more times before I die.

The woman then undertakes a delicious cunilingus that Karine seems to terribly appreciate by experiencing very quickly a devastating orgasm.
The woman then leaves her place to the next and goes to find a man who does not hesitate to sodomize her.

After a long succession of people who do not hesitate to use and abuse Karine's body, Akim ends the procession by announcing the death of the crucified man next to her.

- The first victim has just died and his partner will soon follow him!
It is now Karine's turn to receive her last outrages before letting her leave us permanently.

If you were to be stripped naked and wrists nailed to the cross I would be first in the queue to ravish you before your legs are nailed in a spread-wide position.

Does put in mind of one of Yusebby's classic drawings. :eek: :babeando:

Attachments

• 4F4C9B7C-AEF9-42E6-A232-F2F8914F10A1.jpeg
    4F4C9B7C-AEF9-42E6-A232-F2F8914F10A1.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 215
Back
Top Bottom