Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK next.
Age just under 34
Size: 1,77m 5Ft, 36'
Weight 61 Kg
BH 82 Cup A
Medium blond wavy hair, shoulder-length.
Breasts: Apple type
Face: inconspicuous
Teeth: straight
Sounds very nice, but the last of my retirement funds is in escrow for a pending deal for Barb M. Its held up due to a dispute from the previous buyer who returned her for excessive complaining. Barb has filed a formal complaint about him getting his money back. :facepalm:

Mid 30's , 5'3" slim build 105 pounds.
My hair and eyes are brown , hair is half way down my back in length.
My breasts are firm , 34B. My nipples are very sensitive and harden when i'm aroused.Medium sized pink aureolas.
My clit is also medium sized , fairly closed slit , small pink lips. Pubic hair trimmed.
Small waist , firm butt and average hips.
Toned legs and small feet.

My breasts are firm , 34B. My nipples are very sensitive and harden when i'm aroused.Medium sized pink aureolas.
My clit is also medium sized , fairly closed slit , small pink lips. Pubic hair trimmed.
Shit!!!:eek: Why do more great ones keep appearing while my funds are all tied up with that complaining ***** brunette?
Don't go anywhere Kathy or Beate. I'll try a bank loan! Or sell my blood and a kidney!

Last edited:
slave auction 044.jpg
It is going to be a great auction... I wonder if any volunteered to do this???

Would it be considered vulgar,if I said..."Sexy !!" ?? Once again,out of my reach :( Lol.

On the other hand, Cynthia the innocent, you could join the rest of us aging sadists to watch the younger ones screaming, writhing and pissing uncontrollably as they are crucified. Much more satisfying to be an observer!
I think no Lady here should be denied, on the basic of age, weight, looks or anything else, the right to be tormented and crucified like the rest. Cynthia, I'm sure you'd honor and well-decorate any cross!

Back
Top Bottom