Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
In Real I am mid-forties, red hair, very fair skin. Freckles now that it is summer. 5' 2". Large breasts, very saggy with large, flat, pink areolae. Sparse bush... No, I do not shave. Well, my armpits, but not my legs, nor elsewhere. My leg hair is so fine and fair that it is not worth the effort. And the effort is considerable, because I am... Fat. Obese. Sigh...

I have a fantasy self that is 22, slim in the waist and hips but with a large, gravity-defying bust (that does not fill my armpits when I lay down). Basically, with electronic media, I prefer to be this:
Snapshot_001.png
and not this:
Snapshot_003.png

Is that OK? Frankly, I would worry about flesh failing and tearing, without extra support.

I said ladies when I had to say whores.

Well . . . since you asked so nicely!:p

I'm 5' 8" (1.74 meters), 138 pounds (63.7 kilos)

Medium brown hair to my shoulders, green eyes, fair complexion, round face, decent looks

34-25-35, 32C bra

teardrop boobs, dark pink nipples and areolas,

areolas round, about 1.5 in across, average protruding nipples, very sensitive

What I best like about myself: Love my green eyes. Nature blessed me with nice tits and shapely legs with a heart shaped bit of thigh gap. I can get an orgasm just by nipple stimulation. Takes a little time--but well worth it (when I have the time)! I have to be wearing my silk pajamas. Start gently stroking my nipples through the fabric to get them hard. Unbutton and slip one hand inside my top and keep stroking and pinching. I'm right handed so most attention is on my left nipple. It's hard to keep my left hand away from my clit so I put a pillow between my thighs and squeeze. So I guess my orgasm isn't just from my nipple stimulation because I'm squeezing my thighs, but pretty close!
(Is this too much information? So sorry guys.:p)

Oh wait! My pussy! Let's see, outer lips visible from front, rounded (fleshy, not thin), wider slit so inner lips protrude a little bit. Nicely trimmed pubic hair on my mons and over my vulva. (Oh, wish I could show you!)

How's that?:D

Oh wait! My pussy! Let's see, outer lips visible from front, rounded (fleshy, not thin), wider slit so inner lips protrude a little bit. Nicely trimmed pubic hair on my mons and over my vulva. (Oh, wish I could show you!)

What's stopping you, Marcella ? :)

Eul said "and my unimpressive boobs were teased too, but I know quite a lot of men like them "
Well, without seeing it's hard to judge. All these descriptions feed the imagination, but leave the senses rather wanting! Anyway, Eul, it's your mind and your attitude of submission that we value around here.

Fairly closed slit with smallish lips. Think I’ll stop here.

Barb being a tease as usual. Priya? Oh Priya, over here! There's a recalcitrant young lady over here who needs a thorough examination (and caning?)

Beate and Kathy too. A parafe of lovely ladies, so many in their 30s, still toned, beautiful, experienced (I would think). I'll tell you, to the likes of me 30 something is plenty young :D

In Real I am mid-forties, red hair, very fair skin. Freckles now that it is summer. 5' 2". Large breasts, very saggy with large, flat, pink areolae. Sparse bush... No, I do not shave. Well, my armpits, but not my legs, nor elsewhere. My leg hair is so fine and fair that it is not worth the effort. And the effort is considerable, because I am... Fat. Obese. Sigh...

I have a fantasy self that is 22, slim in the waist and hips but with a large, gravity-defying bust (that does not fill my armpits when I lay down). Basically, with electronic media, I prefer to be this:
View attachment 730774
and not this:
View attachment 730775

Is that OK? Frankly, I would worry about flesh failing and tearing, without extra support.
We love imperfections. They are precisely what cause you insecurity, what embarrassed you in that special way that show you as you are, and not as you would like to be. Those imperfections are what cause you to be ashamed of yourself, when you are degrade to openly show us everything you wouldn't want us to watch.

I think its to much private and also some embarrassed, so I only tell, im similar look like to mine mom, also ppl always think we are sisters, and they think grandma is mine mom and mine mom is mine sister lol
mmm we asked you to describe yourself in detail and you have not done it properly because of the embarrassment it causes to you. Serious mistake. Your privacy no longer belongs to you. Now your embarrassment will be even greater. Not only will we strip you of your clothes to see you in your nudity, but we will torture you until you tell us where your mother is hiding. Slowly, we have all the time we could need. And once we find her, we will crucify you together, side by side. So we will check if the only thing you have told us, the resemblance to your mother, is only superficial, when you are dressed, or if your naked bodies also have the same appearance. Finally we have a cornu that we will insert to one of the two. To whom of you? What will cause you suffer the most? To rape your own body, or ravish the intimity of your lovely mother? We will decide once you are hanging on the cross.

Mid 30's , 5'3" slim build 105 pounds.
My hair and eyes are brown , hair is half way down my back in length.
My breasts are firm , 34B. My nipples are very sensitive and harden when i'm aroused.Medium sized pink aureolas.
My clit is also medium sized , fairly closed slit , small pink lips. Pubic hair trimmed.
Small waist , firm butt and average hips.
Toned legs and small feet.
Long hair may be annoying on certain occasions. :)

To ALL the lovely ladies,on this Forum...
Don't worry about being asked to describe yourselves intimately, I'm sure us pathetic males will be asked to do the same,in the interests of Gender equality and fairness.
Also ladies,you're ALL beautiful,irrespective of size,weight and age,thanks for contributing,so far....

Last edited:
When people here ask me what I look like, I often refer them to my avatar, which was made for me not long after I joined CF in 2013 by the artist, MermaidHunter, from a photo and after long discussions. It’s a pretty good likeness. MH has produced avatars for several others on the site as well (including LittleSiss and Danielle).

132FE935-D4D8-41A9-A30D-72AD28127C3B.jpeg

SkatingJesus is another talented artist who did a pretty good likeness of me, and has also done them of other CF members, like Messaline, Eulalia and mp5stab.

7D2178F6-CA7B-4ED4-B99B-682836F4C6FD.jpeg 12C3BA78-42F5-49B5-ADCC-69B9BDDC2610.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom