Go to CruxDreams.com

tygavin

Magistrate
More of my continuing adventures of Lara Croft

Lara woke up disoriented on the ground. She was lying on her side and took a few moments to take in her situation though her eyes were still blurry.

She was nude. Her shorts, tank top, boots and guns were gone.

She sat up and reached around her. Her hand grasped a bamboo bar. As her vision cleared, she saw many human shaped figures around her. She tried to stand but her legs were too weak and the best she could do was lift herself into a sitting position. Her free hand found another bamboo rod, telling her she was in a makeshift cage. Voices told her she was surrounded.

She had been in the Amazon rain forest, following Dr. Dominguez. Lara had heard rumors that the scholar and explorer knew the location of a legendary hidden tribe deep into the forest. Though there were many tribes that were rumored to be hidden or lost as they were sometimes called, this one had a special meaning to Lara. Particularly their rituals.

The Dorme Tribe was said to practice cannibalism. That in itself was not the discovery. Many primitive tribes still conducted human sacrifice and cannibalism. What made this tribe different was the method of which the victim was prepared.

Legend said, this tribe knew of a way to spit a woman, from her pussy to and through her mouth yet still put her over a firepit alive. The process was supposed to be almost painless because of a drink of special herbs found only in the jungle. It had been rumored that the women died from the heat but were able to slide their bodies over the spit, even achieving multiple orgasms as they slowly cooked then died.

She had been following him for three days as he trekked alone through the forest.

What had happened?

A dart.

She was following him and noticed a sting in her neck. She remembered pulling out a dart.

It must have knocked her out.

Her vision had cleared, and she saw she was surrounded by over a hundred men and women, leering at her. She was in a bamboo cage, nine feet tall and six feet in diameter. Beyond what she could see in front of her, she heard hundreds of more voices surrounding her.

The people were incredibly attractive with their bronze skin, log dark hair and muscular bodies. Both the men and women wore only loin cloths and some of the men sported obvious and impressive erections.

She looked to her left and right and saw multiple ages, four on her left and five to her right, ten in total, all containing naked woman who sat or lay on the ground, as if bored. A few were standing and staring her way. All were as naked as Lara.

She was getting a bad feeling about this.

“You are up!” a voice in English said, with no shortage of humor in his voice.

Dr. Dominguez walked through the crowd sporting a large crowd. Unlike his trek through the jungle, he was also dressed the same as the tribe, wearing only a loin cloth. Lara had never appreciated his body but despite the situation, she could help being impressed by his muscularity.

“Dr. Dominguez.” Lara greeted him, finally standing, and grasping the bars, not bothering to cover herself. She felt exposed and weak. Despite the others wearing only loin cloths, her nudity set her apart, made her feel like a victim.

Or captured prey.

“I am glad to meet you despite the circumstances. You have been following me for days. I had hoped you would have joined me, yet you stayed behind. The end result would have been the same, but we could have had wonderful conversations beforehand. You are here to see the feast, correct?”

“As are you.” Lara pointed out. To her surprise, Dominguez shook his head.

“I am here to preside over it. I am the chief of this tribe. I wasn’t always a scholar, Lara. I was born here; my father was chief and sent me to Oxford to be educated so I would have the knowledge to protect this tribe from the outside world. He died a month ago. The honor falls to me now.”

Lara was surprised, having not expected this. She cursed herself for not researching Dominguez more but in the end would it have mattered? She would have followed him regardless. This festival, this feast had fascinated her since she first learned of it. Being spitted and cooked over a fire had always been one of Lara’s secret fantasies.

It remained a secret and she was also aware that it was impossible. To be spitted would kill someone. It would not be erotic, nor painless or sexy. There would be no ultimate fuck. There would just be impalement, pain then death before the pole every got through someone.

“You were very predictable. Many of your colleagues dropped hints at my request and you followed my trail as I suspected you would. This is a momentous occasion. You are the first outsider who will ever be roasted at the feast. The priests, priestesses and I will be eating you ourselves. I will be the one eating your tender, fillet. I must admit, it looks juicy.”

His eyes looked directly at her pussy and Lara fought off a shiver, not wanting to show him his words had any effect on her. She had come to watch the feast. She had no plans to be a part of it.

“I can practically read your mind dear Lara.” the man told her, a sly grin on her face. “Take in your situation. Hundreds of tribe members surround you. You will be watched constantly. You are nude, weaponless, waterless. Even if you were to escape your cage, you would never make it past the many, many guards, all of whom carry the same darts that took you down, what would happen? You would wander the jungle, lost as soon as night fell with no compass. You know you couldn’t make thirty miles to your boat without the tribe hunting you down and carrying you back to the village.”

Lara said nothing, knowing he was right. She was in the worst possible position. Even if he opened this cage, without her weapons, surrounded by hundreds, there was nowhere for her to go.

She began to accept her destiny. This was the end. She had foolishly been led into a trap and placed in a position where there truly was no escape.

“You understand.” Dominguez said, reading her thoughts through her expression and body language.

“Yes. You’ve succeeded. Bravo.”

Dominguez chuckled. “Don’t be upset Lara. I have always had great respect for you.”

“You have a strange way of showing it. I came to watch, not be your dinner.”

The man opened his arms and looked around. “Don’t be ridiculous. I have given you exactly what you wanted. I watched you researching the tribe. I saw you late at night in the library, rubbing your thighs together, hoping no one would notice while you read about our sacrifices, fucking themselves on a spit as they slowly roasted. I have given you what you want.”

Lara scowled but her heartbeat fast as she knew his words were right. She had wanted this. She had dreamed of this. She never honestly thought it would happen. In an ordinary situation she would never submit to this or any death, no matter how it turned her on.

Yet this was no ordinary situation. There was no escape. She had two choices. Fight the tribe to her death or accept it and hope her death would be as erotic and pleasurable as the rumors hinted it would.

“You have questions, no doubt. Please feel free to ask.”

She took a deep breath, more aware of her nudity at any point so far.

“What happens next?” she asked.

“A wise question. You have accepted your fate. You will stay in your cage with the rest of the sacrifices until sundown. Tonight, we celebrate. You and your sisters will be pleasured tonight. We will give you what you need to enjoy the activity. You will not be treated roughly. We wouldn’t want the meat damaged after all, but you will enjoy the experience. From what I have heard of your…past sexual activities, it will be something you enjoy. You do like being the center of attention, don’t you?”

Lara said nothing, knowing he was right. Her sexual proclivities were no secret among her colleagues.

“And then?”

“You will be returned to your cage to sleep. In the morning as dawn breaks, you will be taken by select women of our tribe and washed, prepared for consumption. Your body will need a wipe and shave, including that cute landing strip you are sporting. I don’t like hair in my food. You will be oiled and seasoned. I believe you will enjoy that process. The oil is very warm and must be deeply massaged into every inch of your body. Your hair will be slicked with a fireproof substance and made into a bun on top of your head.

“Once you are prepared you shall be taken to the center of the village with the others. You will be given a special drink which you will want. There are specially designed benches you will be strapped to, and our shaman will spit you. The process may be a bit uncomfortable but will be erotic as well. Many sacrifices have had orgasms from being spitted alone.”

Lara grasped the bars tighter, preventing her hands from touching her pussy. She had accepted her fate but would not show this man how much pleasure his words gave her.

“Once you are spitted, your hands will be stretched out and tied to the spit with leather cords. Your ankles will also be tied. Your legs will be bent just enough to give you some motion. Your clit will be against the spit, and you can fuck yourself on it. Then eventually, you fade off into oblivion.”

“And…and then?” she asked breathlessly.

“Then we eat you. Your bones will be buried in our sacred cemetery. Really, Lara. After you die, do you really care what happens to you? The world will think you died in the field. No one will know how much you enjoyed your death. Relax, enjoy the process, and know you have no worries in the world any longer. You are dinner now.”

Dominguez stepped up to the bars and reached inside, touching her pussy, and shoving two fingers inside. Rather than pulling back, Lara, gasped and moved her pelvis closer to the bars, grinding slightly on his hand.

“See you tonight, Lara. I look forward to us pleasuring each other.”

When he walked away, Lara stepped back and sat on the ground before her legs gave out. She squeezed her legs together and wondered if she would have the courage to openly masturbate in front of those watching her.

To be continued.

shadow_of_the_tomb_raider_nude_mod_by_adultmods_de1sc55-fullview.jpg

When he walked away, Lara stepped back and sat on the ground before her legs gave out. She squeezed her legs together and wondered if she would have the courage to openly masturbate in front of those watching her.

To be continued.

View attachment 1212832
One wonders what she will do? Take her pleasure before the people watching???

“Once you are prepared you shall be taken to the center of the village with the others. You will be given a special drink which you will want. There are specially designed benches you will be strapped to, and our shaman will spit you. The process may be a bit uncomfortable but will be erotic as well. Many sacrifices have had orgasms from being spitted alone.
Very erotic

Lara’s last night

Lara was good at measuring time by the position of the sun in the sky. Having nothing else to do, she sat on the ground with her knees pulled up to her chest and sat against the bars of her cage.

She had considered masturbating, despite the situation she was in. The other sacrifices were and no one in the tribe paid them a bit of mind.

Why would they when they had their eyes on her? She stayed wet thinking about her predicament, squeezed her thighs together rhythmically, all while searching for an answer to her dilemma.

She had told Dominguez she had accepted her fate. In part, that was a lie. She never accepted her fate until it was over. That wasn’t to say she would make any desperate, or foolish play for freedom. She would go to her death with bravery if not dignity. Dignity was hard to come by when you were fucking a spit as your body roasted. By that point it was no longer about dignity but getting as much pleasure as she could before she turned into food, a strange ending for the adventurer.

Her mind went over hundreds of scenarios while the sun made its slow trek across the sky. Every escape attempt in her mind was foolish and discarded. She had told Dominguez he had led her into a perfect trap. It was true. There was no way out.

It had taken her a few hours to come to this conclusion, but once she had, she did the only thing that made sense.

She closed her eyes, spread her legs, and began rubbing her clit with her fingers while her other hand groped and squeezed her breast, rolling her nipple between her fingers.

She knew more were rushing toward her cage, wanting to view her wanton act. The tribe members were no doubt pushing each other away for a view. Instead of dissuading her, it made her work harder, sliding fingers into her pussy.

I’m going to die.

The thought flashed through Lara’s mind. In the past, she had never given credence to that thought.

This time, she knew it was true and while it should have secretly terrified her, the idea didn’t. Everyone died, a fact she had always been aware of. Lara knew how and when. That was more than many people had the opportunity.

As far as deaths, she supposed there were worse ways to go. The tribe celebrated this every year. Lara had not come to rescue the girls who were food. She had come to watch. This tribe wasn’t evil. They weren’t killing her because she was an enemy. Dominguez may have subtly led her into a trap, but she willingly followed. If she were in his position, she would have done the same. She was dying because of her own foolishness and desire.

She would have a spit rammed through her and if the stories were true, live through the experience.

Visions of her roasted body being carved, Dominguez cutting her pussy with a fork and chewing on one of her labia’s…

Lara came violently. Those closest to her cage were struck by her juices. She was unable to hold in the loud groan that sounded more like a scream. She dug all the fingers of her right hand into her pussy while using her thumb to rub her clit harder. Her feet lifted her pelvis in the air, showing her most private area to all those around her.

When she came down once more, she opened her eyes, and the world came crashing back to her.

There were cheers though out the camp. Those closest to her cage were cheering and clapping. Their cocks were so hard they were pressing their leather things to their stretching point. Some cocks had lifted their loin clothes and stood at attention. One man was stroking himself.

Lara’s post orgasm bliss ended quickly. The knowledge that she had acted like a wanton slut was causing her to tingle again all over. Rather than put on a show, or relax, she simply continued to massage her pussy and breasts while relaxing, rather than working toward a violent orgasm.

Her spectators eventually broke away as did the people from other cages. They all surrounded the center of the village. She heard Dominguez calling out what she believed her numbers. Some cheered while others groaned. The calling took a while. She lost count but she was sure the people called were close to one hundred.

When it was over, torches emerging from the ground were lit, giving the area a spooky yet beautiful glow.

It struck Lara that this would be the last night of her life.

Dominguez walked to her cage.

“I apologize for the delay. It is a necessary custom. Tonight, you will fuck nine men in addition to your mate. It is to tenderize your meat and bless you with the seed of the tribe.”

Lara ignored the seed of the tribe part. “Nine and a mate?”

“Every woman chosen has a mate. In your case, I am your mate since I brought you to be food for our feast. Mates have the first opportunity. After the tenth man has spilt his seed in whatever manner she chooses, you will then be returned to your cage until dawn when your preparation begins. My question to you is, will you behave, or must we restrain you?”

Lara smirked. He tried to be nonchalant about the question, but she knew better.

“If I had a gun, I may have shot you, or perhaps snapped your neck. I believe that would only lead me to punishment and not delay my date with the spit. I have no desire to be whipped, or whatever other punishment your men have planned for those who resist. You are safe Dominguez. I have myself to blame for this predicament. If the spitting is as pleasurable as you say, there are many worse ways to go out.”

Dominguez must have recognized the sincerity in her voice. He opened the cage and offered his hand. She took it and stepped out.

Rather than pulling her away, he stepped back as a woman stepped forward with a bowl of water.

“She will clean you. Sitting on the dirt floor while sweating all day, cannot feel good. Relax.”

Lara did as she was told, closing her eyes as the woman gave her a washing with a towel and soft sponge. The sensation on her pussy and nipples was welcome but brief. The woman was not their to pleasure her. She worked in a business-like fashion. She looked to her left and right and saw they were undergoing the same process.

It took less than five minutes, but Lara did feel better. She took Dominguez’s hand and he pulled her along toward the center of the village. At the center were three platforms, raised three feet above the ground. They were the size of a king size bed. Each was covered in large leaves.

She stepped up on the one her newly acquired mate led her to and sat down. To her surprise, the platforms were soft, the same feel as a firm mattress.

Lara got to her knees as Dominguez stepped on the bed in a standing position. She was surrounded on all sides, dozens or more eyes focused on her.

She blocked them out and focused on what was in front of her, chiefly Dominguez’s cock. It was larger than she had expected and very hard. Though his loin cloth did nothing, he had taken it off and tossed it aside regardless.

Lara reached out and took it with her hand, then licked the underneath, flicking the head with her tongue. She enveloped it with her mouth and began bobbing. She had always enjoyed sucking cock and his was a fine specimen.

“I wish it didn’t take this to bring us together Lara. We should have done this long ago.”

Lara took her cock out of her mouth. “Would I still be dinner tomorrow?”

He nodded. “I would do anything to have your essence inside me. He leaned her back and got to his knees. Lara wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him for a kiss. He tensed but then relaxed, not believing she would bite him after a few moments.

“Make this good.” Lara whispered. “Its my last fuck before a spit.”

Dominguez did as she asked. He lay her back and began fucking her in long, slow strokes as her legs wrapped around her back and her mouth sucked his neck. The two grunted and groaned. They were one person at that moment, only the sound of their slapping skin letting others know that they were two distinct individuals.

She came seconds before he pulled out. She felt his cum hit her face, breasts, and belly.

He wiped a bit of cum from her lips and kissed her gently.

“Goodbye. I look forward to watching you become what you were always destined to be. Meat for me to enjoy.”

Dominguez walked off. Lara wasn’t alone for long. The other nine approached her bed. She supposed now that her mate was done, there were no rules on how many could take her.

What followed was nothing short of an orgy, a gangbang. Lara had never been with more than three men at a time but quickly got into the idea. Her pussy was hammered, she stroked, sucked, licked, and rode as if her life depended on it.

She had taken control at one point, riding a guy, and bending over him while another took her ass. It was intense, at times painful but always overwhelming. She was lost in a world of sensation. Nothing else mattered but the cocks that took her. She kissed her captors as if they were old, intimate lovers she had fucked for years.

Then it was over. The men were gone. She lay on her back, gasping for breath, her legs and arms jelly. Her pussy and breasts were so sensitive she was afraid to tough them.

She felt that hot cum all over her body. She doubted there was an inch of her that wasn’t baptized in it. She had been marked and fucked as meat, a took for pleasure and sustenance.

It was the greatest night of her life.

A man lifted her up and carried her. She was placed in her cage on the dirt floor. Rather than being offended at not being cleaned, she curled up in the dirt and passed out, sleeping soundly.

When she opened her eyes as the sun rose, she sat up and took stock of herself.

She was filthy. She was covered in dust and dried sperm all over, she could feel it on her face and in her hair. Her body still glistened with sweat.

Six women approached her cage, and one opened the door.

It wasn’t hard to figure out what they wanted. It was time to be cleaned. Before this day was through, she would be meat.

To Be Continued.

Lara couldn’t help but appreciate her surroundings, even knowing this was the last day of her life. Since she had woken, she had been kept in a cage in the middle of the village with a dirt floor. There were no trees in the village and her only shade had been the narrow leaf roof that covered her holding pin.

Now she had been taken outside the village with the rest of the sacrificial meals. The area they were taken to was beautiful, a watering spot fed by a waterfall, surrounded by rocks.

She once again dismissed any thought of escape. Though the women who had taken her were in charge this morning, she knew there were guards all around. She would not make it far. She doubted she could make it out of the pond.

When would it become real to her? She should have been terrified and was concerned that she wasn’t. She was going to be killed yet the thought didn’t make her heart race.

Maybe it will become real when she was strapped down, unable to move. Perhaps it would be when the spit entered her pussy. It would be real when she saw the spit emerging from her lips, pressing her tongue down.

Her thoughts were cut off when the women began pulling the sacrifices one by one under the waterfall. Lara watched the nude young women being washed and was mesmerized. They were all beautiful, but each was different in her own way.

None of them were built like Lara. She took pride in her body, kept it in peak physical form.

One trait all shared were their shaved pussies. Lara wondered if this was usual for the women of the tribe. From what she had seen under other’s loin cloths she did not believe so. These women must have known they would be dinner for a while. There were so many questions she still wanted to ask Dominguez but realized it didn’t matter. What good would answers do when she would be dead by this time tomorrow, only leftovers on a plate.

Lara was beckoned by the woman who seemed to be in charge. She had long hair that fell past her ass, a loin cloth, and blue tribal markings over her body. Her nipples were pierced with small rings. She must have been a priestess and likely one who would be eating Lara.

Lara took her hand and allowed herself to be led under the waterfall. The water was almost warm, which she appreciated.

She instantly felt the other girls hands all over her, washing her with soapy cloths, reaching every crevice of her body. It felt so good to be handled like this. No one spoke to her, or even looked her in the eye. They treated as like a trained animal. It should have been insulting but she reveled in the feeling.

Her hair was taken from its long braid and washed, then squeeze dried and put into a ponytail. Finally, she was put in line with the other girls.

They each stood next to each other six feet away from the other. A man with similar markings to the priestess came into the area and walked in front of the women, up and down the line.

He came to a stop in front of Lara and smiled, gazing over her body with an appraising eye.

She knew then that he was the chef. He was the legendary man who could spit a woman alive long enough to feel herself roasting.

He held her hips and ran his hands down her legs, squeezing at certain spots.

He was examining her meat she realized with a shiver.

Once he reached her feet, he picked up each one and ran a finger along the bottom of her soles. He felt her toes then continued his path up, back to her hips. Once there he surprised her by shoving two fingers inside her passage and began wiggling them. This wasn’t a touch meant to get her off. He was measuring the texture of her pussy. She wished he would explain what he was looking for, but he wasn’t talking to her. She was meat.

After a minute which caused Lara to groan often when he hit her sweet spots, he pulled her arms out and she took the clue and held them wide. He groped her breasts, took a light nibble on her left nipple which nearly made her cum and lifted them up and down as much as her firm breasts would allow him. He touched her shoulders, ran hands down each of her outstretched arms and felt her ribs once again.

He grabbed her jaw and forced her to open her mouth. He must have been satisfied because he pushed her arms back to her side.

Then he walked behind her. The priest spent much time, squeezing her ass cheeks. She doubted it was for mere inspection. Then a hand on the small of her back pressed forward and she took the clue and bent over.

Her ass was still a bit sore from the night before and she jumped when he put two fingers in her ass. He slapped her ass, a rebuke for moving. Lara closed her eyes and concentrated on not moving.

It became impossible quickly. Like his fingers in her pussy, he was once again stretching her, measuring her. She groaned more than once in pleasure.

When he withdrew she sighed.

The priest moved onto the next girl while Lara stood by and waited. She didn’t wait long as the priestess pulled her back to the pond and sat her on a granite rock. She spread Lara’s legs and motioned for her to lay back.

Lara tried not to tense. She felt some sort of cool lotion on her and then a very sharp blade was rubbing gently over her body, making her pussy as hairless as the other girls.

Another part of her was gone. She had been caged, having her freedom taken from her, fucked by those lucky enough to win a lottery, losing her free will, and now had been cleaned, shaved, and inspected by a man who treated her as more animal than man.

“Your cunt looks beautiful.” Dominguez said as Lara stood up.

Lara smirked. “Dr. Dominguez, you old romantic. I see why the ladies love you.”

The man laughed and placed an arm around her waist. The two walked back to the village, flanked by multiple guards.

“You must have questions. Answer mine and I will answer yours.”

Lara raised an eyebrow. “You have questions?”

“Only one. Is it what you hoped for in your fantasies?”

Lara thought for a moment. How many times had she fantasized about similar scenarios? She had many fantasies revolving around death. Most of the fantasies involved her being captured, tied to a stone altar, and being gutted or having her heart cut out. It was a legitimate worry she had come close to many times.

She had fantasies about being caught by enemies, bound, and placed on a stool or gallows, a tight noose around her neck. In those fantasies she would stay in that position as her captors watched her, touched her, degraded her for over an hour before they finally let her hang slowly.

There were also her fantasies about crucifixion. Roman history had never been something she had been interested in, but she found the idea of crucifixion appealing.

Being roasted though had always been her favorite. The ultimate fuck. She was pawed at, treated like an animal, fucked like one, washed like one, by so many beautiful villagers.

“Yes.” she answered.

“I am glad. You are very relaxed. Our priest inspected you. How did it make you feel?”

Lara smiled. “As you would expect. It made me feel like an animal. That was two questions, Doctor.”

“Forgive me. Ask what you will.”

“How are the girls chosen?”

“They volunteer, and names are drawn. This year we had thirty-two women. They must be of age yet have no children.”

Lara was surprised. “You have that many volunteers?”

“Some years more, some years less. If we don’t have ten, then the chief chooses the girls. It has never happened though.”

“Why would someone volunteer for this?”

“The same reason you don’t want to escape.” He pointed out.

Lara huffed, unable to argue.

“What will be done with my remains?” she asked. She didn’t expect to be shipped back to Britain to be buried at the manor, but some idea would be nice for her piece of mind.

“Your remains? There will be no remains. We are going to eat you.”

“You can’t eat all of me.” Lara argued.

Dominguez laughed. “Of course, we are. I wouldn’t let a piece of you go to waste. Every piece of you shall be saved in some way. We will preserve your head in a cave where all of our previous sacrifices are kept but even your bones will be made into soup. You shall become one with those who eat you and one with the land. You will never be forgotten, Lara. You will live on in this land.”

Lara rolled her eyes. “How beautiful.”

Dominguez stopped her and turned her toward him. He reached between her legs and felt her wetness.

“It is beautiful, or my description would not have you so excited. Admit you want this, Lara.”

Lara took a breath and relaxed. “I want this. You could have just asked me though.”

He shook his head. “I couldn’t take the chance of you saying no or changing your mind. You like being my prisoner. Its easier to enjoy when you know you have no choice. Speaking of being a prisoner, I need to take you to your holding place. Oiling begins in an hour or so.”

“Back to my cage?”

Dominguez shook his head. “No, we can’t have you getting dirty. I will show you.”

They walked into another area of the village, this one shaded with grass on the ground. Lara’s eyes widened when she saw the roasting pits. The fires were blazing. She knew the coals would have to settle before she was placed over them. It was a shock to see them. She was going to die over one of these pits.

He walked her past the pits to a section covered by tall stakes. He placed her back against one and tied hands behind it with a leather strip.

“People will inspect your meat firsthand. They will not be rude but remember you are only meat to them. Exotic white meat but meat the same. Do not resist. Each of you will be oiled and then spitted, one at a time. Try to be good, dear Lara.”

Dominguez kissed her and left her behind to watch the preparation of her place of death.

To be continued.

“People will inspect your meat firsthand. They will not be rude but remember you are only meat to them. Exotic white meat but meat the same. Do not resist. Each of you will be oiled and then spitted, one at a time. Try to be good, dear Lara.”

Dominguez kissed her and left her behind to watch the preparation of her place of death.

To be continued.
she will make a fine meal...

Her ass was still a bit sore from the night before and she jumped when he put two fingers in her ass. He slapped her ass, a rebuke for moving. Lara closed her eyes and concentrated on not moving.

It became impossible quickly. Like his fingers in her pussy, he was once again stretching her, measuring her. She groaned more than once in pleasure.

To be continued.

Attachments

• laracroft-tygavin-cf-007.jpg
    laracroft-tygavin-cf-007.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 374
They walked into another area of the village, this one shaded with grass on the ground. Lara’s eyes widened when she saw the roasting pits. The fires were blazing. She knew the coals would have to settle before she was placed over them. It was a shock to see them. She was going to die over one of these pits.

To be continued.

Attachments

• laracroft-tygavin-cf-009.jpg
    laracroft-tygavin-cf-009.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 390
Lara was helpless as the villagers surrounded her. Her wrists were tied behind the stake, but she could have kicked them. Yet they were not rude. They were interested of course. She thought they might have stopped seeing her as a novelty. As the night before made obvious, she fucked like anyone else and had the same body parts.

Most were smiling. A few had ran their hands over her breasts, squeezing them softly. They talked to each other about her body, pointing out certain parts, or cuts she supposed.

Many of the men had done away with their loin cloths and were walking around with full erections. Some were larger than others, but anyone would have sufficed. She recognized two men who had fucked her the night before. They simple nodded respectfully and moved on.

As time went by her fellow entrees were brought from the pond and tied to their stakes as well. Many talked to them, and she saw some were family as they were given hugs and kisses by older men and women who bared resemblance.

One particularly beautiful girl who was completely naked stepped close to Lara and boldly out her hand between her legs. Lara gasped as no one had touched her pussy. She was so sensitive that it felt like a shock. Everything was becoming hyper aware to her. The closer she came to death, the more her body craved touch. A part of her didn’t want to cum until the spit was driving through her so she could stay on edge rather than focus on fear. Another part suspected it wouldn’t matter. She would be on edge for the rest of her life, or at least until the orgasms and heat lulled her to sleep and then death.

The woman smiled at her then placed her leg between Lara’s legs, rubbing up and down with her thigh. Her hands grabbed Lara’s breath and their mouths found each other. Their tongues intertwined and Lara loved the way she tasted and her hot pussy rubbing against her leg while they found their rhythm.

Unlike the tenderness before, they began to move faster and faster, two bodies melting together in a frenzy of desire, racing each other to see who would come first.

They both exploded together, and the woman pulled back from Lara’s mouth and rested her head on Lara’s shoulder.

“Thank you.” Lara whispered, after a moment of catching her breath.

The woman smiled, kissed her cheek, and walked off.

Another girl moved towards her and motioned for her to part her legs. Lara took the hint and did as instructed, spreading her legs as much as possible without losing balance.

The young woman knelt down and placed her mouth on Lara’s pussy, licking and sucking on her clit.

The feeling was amazing. Having an explosive orgasms moments before allowed her to focus on what was around her while enjoying the feeling.

She noted that a large, wooden pool of some sort had been brought in. The sides were only half a foot tall, large enough to catch anything from spilling out. Priestesses were surrounding it with large pots of what she suspected was oil. Also, a spitting bench had been set up in front of the pool. They faced the ten fire pits that had burned down.

The system was simple. Oil, strapped to the bench, spitted and taken to the pit where Y mounts were located. Someone on the end would make sure she turned to keep her cooking evenly.

The bench were straight forward affairs. A wooden platform where she would go to her knees. There were straps that would hold her thighs flush with the board and her calves strapped to the board. Her hips would be level with the next board, a foot, and a half high. Lara would be pushed down on the that board at her waist. Her breasts would be pushed into the wood, but her entry points would be in the perfect position to receive her spit. There were two leather straps on the second level, one that would hold her just past her ass and another across her shoulders.

The end had a y shape stick, where she knew her chin would rest. A strap on the back told her how it worked. Her head would be immobilized as the rest of her body.

She would be helpless, unable to move, vulnerable.

Lara screamed out once again, gushing into the young girl’s face.

The girl appeared happy, wiping her chin, and receiving several congratulatory pats on the back by her female friends. Lara wondered if she was the first woman the girl had ate out. Had she done it on a dare, or had she just wanted a taste of raw pussy that the chief was going to eat cooked?

Lara was sexually sated for the moment. She was taking in the festive atmosphere, enjoying the music, and dancing, and watching the men bringing out spits.

The spits were wooden and had ventilation holes on the sides. There were also smaller spits, only a foot long and thicker.

It hit her what they were for. The holes were so she could breathe on the spit and the shorter spit went into her ass and locked onto the main spit. She suspected a way to bind her would be placed on once she was spitted.

A priestess stepped in front of her with a small cup.

She pressed it to Lara’s mouth, and she titled her head back and drank.

It tasted like a concoction of different fruits and berries, mixed with water. It was delicious.

Lara realized this was the drink that would help her live long enough to feel herself start to cook. She looked down the line and saw the other entrees drinking it as well.

Time was running out for her.

Rather than dreading her life ending, she was growing impatient. She wanted this. Everything else had been fun but now her purpose would be fulfilled. Everything in her life had led her to this end. Considering all the ugly ways she could have died over her life, she felt lucky. It was her time, and this was her way to go. The people she would be feeding were lovely. Even Dominguez was a wonderful lover. Yes he had led her to her death, but she couldn’t find it in her to be upset. If he had asked her she would have volunteered. They would have had much fun together before it came to this point.

A girl was pulled from her stake and taken to the pool.

Lara’s watched her closely. Nothing else mattered. The hundreds of people around her disappeared. The place was quiet regardless. The only sound was the slow, steady beating of a drum.

Her hair was pulled back and some sort of gel was placed in it by attendants. Her hair quickly became slick and was wrapped in a bun atop her head, showing her lovely neck.

She sat in the pool while two attendants stepped inside, and she laid back. Because of the foot tall edge, Lara couldn’t see what exactly what was going on but had an idea. The girl was groaning as the attendants massaged her body with oil. Several gasps were heard, and Lara suspected she had more than one orgasm.

The girl lay on her front, her elbows holding her up. The attendants were as covered in oil as the girl was.

They rubbed her for five or so minutes on each side. Then they helped her stand.

Lara gasped at how beautiful the girl was. She was so shiny, her tan skin glistening with oil, her dark hair on top of her scalp, showing her perfect form from her long legs to her slender neck.

The attendants began sprinkling something on her and she realized it was some sort of seasoning.

Then she took that short, fateful walk to the spitting bench.

It worked as Lara thought it would. She knelt down on the board and moved flush with the board leading up to the next level. Her legs were spread as much as possible, strapped in and she was pushed down at her waist, her luscious breasts pressing against the board. Her upper body was strapped just above her tailbone and across her shoulder blades. Then her hands were retied behind her back. The small Y brace at the front was adjusted and placed under her chin, tilting her head up. A strap was ran across her neck, locking her head in place.

She was completely bound, unable to move. She was beautiful.

Then the man who examined her earlier arrived with a spit in hand.

Lara gasped and would have touched herself if able. Instead, she was forced to rub her already slick thighs together.

The chef placed the spit slowly inside her. To Lara’s surprise, the girl shook her ass a bit as if twisting and lining her body up. She was helping. She wanted it. Was this a woman’s response to being skewered like an animal?

The chef fucked her with the spit over and over, and Lara saw the girl’s body convulsing a few times, from an orgasm. Had she not been strapped down she would have never been able to kneel in place.

Then with a slow smooth motion the chef pushed the spit deeper, and the girl moaned in pleasure.

Lara heard a gagging sound then the spit emerged from her mouth.

She knew it was going to happen but was still shocked. It was a magic trick. This legend was real. He actually did it. The girl’s chest was rising and falling. She was alive.

The chef took a smaller spit and attached it by a ring to the large spit and slid it forward. The girl jerked slightly when it was shoved into her ass.

Her body was unstrapped. Her legs were brought up by attendants and straightened, only leaving a slight bend. Her ankles were tied off to a bracket slid on. To her front, her hands were unbound and stretched in front of her, then bound in the same way as her ankles, only giving her a slight bend.

The bend of her legs and arms were enough. The girl assessed it as she lay on the board, ran through. Her body moved slightly back and forth. Lara saw her eyes and she seemed in bliss.

Two men lifted her and walked her to the pit. Once she was over the coals, they began turning her. Lara watched her take advantage of her movement and dance back and forth over the spit. She was fucking herself.

The ultimate fuck.

The girl was beautiful. Glistening, writhing, completely helpless. Her body shook at times and Lara recognized it as a women having an orgasm yet unable to move. Her chest rose and fall slowly but became more rapid when she came close to having another orgasm.

It seemed never ending.

Then she felt her straps cut free.

Her hands were unbound, and a priestess was taking her by the arm.

Now she would profoundly change from a woman to the ultimate submissive. She would become meat as she suspected she was always destined to be.

To be continued.

The walk to the oiling pit was surreal in a way. The closer to death she came, the more alive she felt. The air caressing her skin, especially her nipples and bare pussy was sensual. Walking barefoot on the grass was an experience. It was like her toes had never walked on grass so soft.

The hand belonging to the woman leading her by her arm was hot and felt like silk. Her brain was in overdrive, from the recent orgasms, the drink she had, those staring at her with hunger and lust and the heat she could feel from the short distance away. The girl over her pit was writhing, back and forth, short movements, back and forth, fucking herself. Her ass clenched around the anal post, her pussy stretched around the spit, the sight weas driving her mad.

She stopped in front of the oiling area and hands took her hair gently from behind, slathering her dark locks with a wet substance. Unlike her adventures the night before, whatever this was did not make her hair harden like she thought it would.

Her hair was folded into a bun on top of her head and the hair on the back of her neck rose as this new area was exposed to the breeze.

She stepped into the oily wooden bath, pleasantly surprised to find the wood she would lay on was exceptionally smooth and polished. The oil made it gleam. She held the hands of one of the attendants and gently sat down on the hard floor.

Before she leaned back, she met eyes with Dominguez. He wasn’t smirking, or playful, or boastful. He was the same as many men in the tribe, completely nude below the neck and his cock she had enjoyed the night before was engorged. The look he gave her nearly caused her to let.

He wanted her. He wanted her in a way no person had every wanted her. She had many who wanted to fuck her. He wanted more. He wanted everything. There was an understanding in that moment. Lara’s death would not be some fleeting thing to amuse an enemy. She would be loved.

She leaned back onto the warm wood and closed her eyes. Four, maybe five sets of hands began oiling her body. She spread her legs a bit to allow them access to her pussy, not that it needed any lubrication.

She smiled as they worked on her. One set of hands was rubbing her breasts firmly. The rubs were not sensual as much as functional. She wasn’t being seen as a sex object right now. She was seen as meat and prepared as such.

The thought drove her wild. When the first oily fingers entered her pussy she came violently, sliding around the wooden floor.

No cheers were heard, celebrating her arousal or display. She opened her eyes briefly, but the warm, soothing hands made her relax once again and focus only on the feeling.

Her muscles had never been worked like this. It was the deepest massage she had ever had, yet it did not hurt. When the rubbing stopped, she reached up quickly and grabbed her nipples that were painfully hard from her breasts being rubbed. She pinched them harshly, causing herself to hiss in pleasure.

A few chuckles were heard, and she opened her eyes to see the women kneeling over her, looks of humor and sympathy on their faces.

Lara took the unspoken command and rolled over, resting her head on her arms under her chin.

She moaned as her back was rubbed. Soft, slim fingers caressed her ass, and a few slipped inside, stretching her out and preparing her for her securing post.

She had a few smaller orgasms she managed to hold herself still through, instead letting the warmth flush her body as she strained, only to have hands uncoil her muscles again.

It felt like she had been there an eternity, yet it was not long enough.

She was helped to a standing position only to find her legs were weak. The women held onto her, and she relied on them, stepping out of the tub slowly. She was able to stand when her feet touched the grass but still felt weak. She hadn’t been spitted yet but was already helpless.

Herbs were sprinkled on her and patted into her body, but she didn’t notice. Her eye was on the bench and the spit that would soon become one with her, a ride into the next adventure.

A sudden moment of panic seized her when she began walking towards her doom. She stopped for a moment and took a few deep breaths, appreciating that the attendants let her.

Once she had composed herself, she looked at the spit with new resolve. It was calling for her. Her pussy ached for it. She walked much more quickly and knelt in front of the raised area of the bench, putting her thighs flush with the wood and spreading her legs as much as possible.

She shivered when straps tightened her shins to the floor and her thighs to the wood.

A soft hand on the small of her back encouraged her to bend down. She smiled and did as directed, giving a last wink to her colleague, rival and the man who knew her better than she knew herself.

She was pleased that he was stroking himself with no modesty, as were many of the men. Many of the women were touching themselves as well.

Lara’s breasts pushed down onto the polished platform. It was warm from its previous occupant. She felt the strap go over the small of her back, then one over her shoulders. Her arms were pulled behind her and tied together at her wrists and elbows.

A woman titled her head up and the Y frame was adjusted to keep her head in line. A strap kept her head in place, eyes forward, not an extremely comfortable position but one she would spend the rest of her life in no matter how short it would be.

Lara tried to look around. She knew intellectually it was impossible in her situation but the reality of it was shocking. She had been bound before but never like this.

All Lara could do was move her ass side to the side a bit and press it back an inch or so.

She had never been immobilized so completely in her life.

The idea was thrilling. Lara had always considered herself a free person. Now she understood what ultimate freedom truly was. Freedom was giving up all control. It was a shame it took her to this extreme to understand but she was grateful regardless.

She gasped when the cool tip of the spit touched her pussy and slid between her labia, brushing up against her clit.

An electric buzz ran through her body, but her sole point of focus was on the spot where metal met skin. It slowly intruded into her then stopped.

It retreated then entered again, deeper.

He slowly fucked her, and she clenched with everything she had, working around it, and welcoming her lover.

As she moaned louder, her body being overran by sensation, the spit went deeper and deeper, touching her cervix. Her clit was hard and on fire, driving her crazy.

“Do it!” Lara yelled.

She felt a pinch and shuddered as the spit flowed through her body. It didn’t hurt after the initial piercing. It was a strange, wonderful sensation. Somehow this wonderful chef was doing it, running her through while not causing her an extreme amount of pain. Her mind flashed to the first time she had sex, the feeling of being penetrated, but this was so much more.

The feeling was too strong. She was owned, she was meat, her destiny was truly out of her hands, and it felt so good. This was always her fate. An orgasm rocked her just as the spit entered her throat. She watched with wide eyes as it emerged from her mouth and kept emerging.

She panicked for a brief moment when she couldn’t breathe, but then those holes must have been lined up. She could breathe comfortably. She would not suffocate. Lara wanted this moment to stretch for eternity.

She stiffened when the anal post was inserted but once it was deep in her, she enjoyed the feeling. The pole in her pussy and the anal post were close and as she flexed; she felt each one as a different but enjoyable sensation.

Her legs were raised and tied with twine to the spit. The straps were released, and her arms were stretched and secured.

Then she was lifted. That was a new sensation in itself. The rocking and how every step her carriers made vibrated through her body.

Her jaw ached slightly and the metal on her tongue tasted a bit bitter but that was insignificant to everything else.

The heat hit her like an unexpected orgasm. Though she knew it was coming, being laid over the fire was blinding at first.

Yet she did not feel the need to scream. It wasn’t unbearable. She quickly became used to it and her body relaxed. She used her hands and ankles to rock her body back and forth on the spit, scratching the itch that wouldn’t seem to go away. Her entire focus was on her pussy. Her entire goal was to have as many orgasms as possible before she drifted off and became food.

She kept her movements going even when her world turned upside down as she began to rotate.

Lara wasn’t sure how long she lasted. She instinctively knew that her end was near. The next orgasm would kill her.

The drink she had been given never stopped working. She could feel how hot her body was but felt no pain. She smelt herself cooking. The fragrant oil and spices on her blocked out the smell of the coals. She was delicious. She smelt delicious.

She could no longer make out people. They were all fuzzy shapes, but she knew they were there. She knew they would enjoy her. Dominguez would enjoy her.

Her entire life she had searched for the ultimate high, searched for her meaning.

She had always been meant to be food.

The thought gave her one last orgasm and as the feeling left her body she succumbed to darkness.

The End

Back
Top Bottom