Letting Your Dark Side Slip Out

Go to CruxDreams.com

Darkmind

Magistrate
If you're reading this then I think it's fair to say you an interest in not just BDSM but the darker side of it. I was wondering, just for a bit of fun if any of you have ever let it slip that you are into such things? Maybe you told a friend or admitted it in a group? If so what was the response?

Were they scared, did they not believe you, did they scream and run. Or did you find you're not the only one who likes Crux, Hard BDSM, a love of torture rack ect.

I'll share one of my stories to get the ball rolling.

To give you some background I' about 6ft dark hair and 31 years old. I was at a friends house having drinks one night with about 6 other adults. Some of them know I'm into BDSM but probably have no idea to what extent. For a bit of fun one of them asked the group "What is your favorite thing to do after sex?"

One answered holding his girlfriends hand "Cuddle"

Another answered "Watch the discovery channel" Not quite sure why but if your friends with me you have to be pretty weird so I just accepted it.

The group looked at me and I took a sip of my beer then an evil grin crept across my face as I said "Untie her. But only if she's been good"

Some of them who had known me a while laughed knowing that it was probably true. The one who said cuddle actually spat out his drink in shock while his girl friends said nothing, looking like she had just seen the ghost of Christmas past.

No one was hurt and it was just a bit of fun. I was just thinking about that and wondered if any of you have ever let out your dark side among the "Normal people" I think I'll call them. Don't be shy now......

If you're reading this then I think it's fair to say you an interest in not just BDSM but the darker side of it. I was wondering, just for a bit of fun if any of you have ever let it slip that you are into such things? Maybe you told a friend or admitted it in a group? If so what was the response?

Were they scared, did they not believe you, did they scream and run. Or did you find you're not the only one who likes Crux, Hard BDSM, a love of torture rack ect.

I'll share one of my stories to get the ball rolling.

To give you some background I' about 6ft dark hair and 31 years old. I was at a friends house having drinks one night with about 6 other adults. Some of them know I'm into BDSM but probably have no idea to what extent. For a bit of fun one of them asked the group "What is your favorite thing to do after sex?"

One answered holding his girlfriends hand "Cuddle"

Another answered "Watch the discovery channel" Not quite sure why but if your friends with me you have to be pretty weird so I just accepted it.

The group looked at me and I took a sip of my beer then an evil grin crept across my face as I said "Untie her. But only if she's been good"

Some of them who had known me a while laughed knowing that it was probably true. The one who said cuddle actually spat out his drink in shock while his girl friends said nothing, looking like she had just seen the ghost of Christmas past.

No one was hurt and it was just a bit of fun. I was just thinking about that and wondered if any of you have ever let out your dark side among the "Normal people" I think I'll call them. Don't be shy now......

My boyfriend (now my husband) and I were traveling the country camping and we were staying in a campsite in the Ozarks and we needed to purchase a few items for breakfast from the camp store on the site. We walked into the store and hanging on the wall in the kid’s toy section was a leather bullwhip. My husband picked it up and smiled at me with a devilish smile and said “I should buy this for you”. Of course I responded with a smile and a quickly stated, “You should”.

Well we left the store with everything except the whip, but I saw my opportunity to broach the subject. On the walk back to our campsite, I told him he made me horny with the whip in the store and we should have bought it. I watched his eyes light up and he told me that it was making him horny just thinking about it. I told him I’d be right back and ran back to the store. He was laughing and thought I was crazy.

When I got into the store, I was blushing thinking that the guy at the counter was going to think I was a pervert. I walked over to the toys and I picked up the whip and picked out a toy gun to add to my purchase for cover. When I got to the counter, I told the clerk that my nephew was going to love these gifts I was buying for him.

I was so excited, I physically ran back to the site and I showed my husband. I remember us being like two kids in a candy shop. That morning we went on a hike with our new whip and some rope to give it a try.

What a day!!! That's a story in and of itself.

Lucky Husband, Not Many Girls Are Like You My Love
I Hope You Carried On Doing It After The Trip.
It`s The Other Way Round At My Home, I Could Show
Him Lot`s Of Things ,And Be Very Kinky For Him.
But I Just Don`t Dare Show Him My Dark Side, Why
It`s Called A Dark Side Is Beyond Me, It`s Fun, It`s
Exciting ,And The Sex That Goes With It Is Out Of
This World.

Not my story, but you've reminded me of one I heard
about a police officer coming to give a talk to class of wee kiddies.
When he showed them the handcuffs he carries, one called out,
'My mummy's got some like those, but hers are pink and furry!' :D

I have been into bdsm for as long as i can remember and i think i got into it through the whole hero and damsel scenario. You know the stuff Batman and robin/batgirl, Conan the barbarian, Red sonja. the old school dinosaur film with the woman in fur tied to the posts. For me though the biggest awakening was alex kingston in lorna doon. the character lorna doon was set in victorian england and she was an adventerous whore who was forever getting her tits out. Eventually it caught up to her and she was going to be hanged. Despite being young i remember the sexual tension of it all. Then in came the hero and rescued her. But heres the thing i was dissapointed that she wasn't hung. I wanted her punished and humiliated.

I was hooked and while others grew up looking at nuts and zoo and page 3, i was looking at bondage pictures and reading erotic peril/snuff stories on Haffnium at the age of 15. I'm now 28 and have never been embarassed about my fetish or shy about it. Its important to share as all fetishes are normal and no one is weird or wrong. I would say 70% of the poeple i know, know i like bondage and then maybe 10% know just how extreme my fantasys go.

Every Girlfriend i have had i have converted to my ways :) and they love it. My stories on the site often contain 3 women Emma my ex who was hugely into the whole thing and was a proper little dolcett girl. Kate my partner who loves it also and the roleplay it conjures. the 3rd is a friend Heather who could be the horniest girl i know and we frequently talk about the fetish and its lures.

the more people i meet the more i realise how normal it is and not just the bdsm. Violence and aggression are very much linked to sex. Its important people have a way to fleash out and talk about their fantasies cos thats what they are: fantasies and its when we close ourselves off and see ourselves as weird that potential dangers can occur.

I encourage people to talk openly about this stuff as fantasy's are just stories and in my opinion they just get bigger and better when heard. I think you'd be surprised how many people are into it.

Especially women.............

I have been into bdsm for as long as i can remember and i think i got into it through the whole hero and damsel scenario. You know the stuff Batman and robin/batgirl, Conan the barbarian, Red sonja. the old school dinosaur film with the woman in fur tied to the posts. For me though the biggest awakening was alex kingston in lorna doon. the character lorna doon was set in victorian england and she was an adventerous whore who was forever getting her tits out. Eventually it caught up to her and she was going to be hanged. Despite being young i remember the sexual tension of it all. Then in came the hero and rescued her. But heres the thing i was dissapointed that she wasn't hung. I wanted her punished and humiliated.

I was hooked and while others grew up looking at nuts and zoo and page 3, i was looking at bondage pictures and reading erotic peril/snuff stories on Haffnium at the age of 15. I'm now 28 and have never been embarassed about my fetish or shy about it. Its important to share as all fetishes are normal and no one is weird or wrong. I would say 70% of the poeple i know, know i like bondage and then maybe 10% know just how extreme my fantasys go.

Every Girlfriend i have had i have converted to my ways :) and they love it. My stories on the site often contain 3 women Emma my ex who was hugely into the whole thing and was a proper little dolcett girl. Kate my partner who loves it also and the roleplay it conjures. the 3rd is a friend Heather who could be the horniest girl i know and we frequently talk about the fetish and its lures.

the more people i meet the more i realise how normal it is and not just the bdsm. Violence and aggression are very much linked to sex. Its important people have a way to fleash out and talk about their fantasies cos thats what they are: fantasies and its when we close ourselves off and see ourselves as weird that potential dangers can occur.

I encourage people to talk openly about this stuff as fantasy's are just stories and in my opinion they just get bigger and better when heard. I think you'd be surprised how many people are into it.

Especially women.............
I agree with much of what you said but I never pushed it to 'violence and aggression'... just not my thing and I doubt many I was with would have been there either. I (and they seemed to) enjoy the bondage and 'light' disciple. The SM really goes beyond where I go and none asked to be crucified...:doh::cool:

Tree

Though a few agreed to be bound to trees...

I agree with much of what you said but I never pushed it to 'violence and aggression'... just not my thing and I doubt many I was with would have been there either. I (and they seemed to) enjoy the bondage and 'light' disciple. The SM really goes beyond where I go and none asked to be crucified...:doh::cool:

Tree

Though a few agreed to be bound to trees...
Yeah I have never really been overly violent or aggressive with my actions. I meant it more in the sense of the human psyche and how are brains are wired. The fantasy of pain and punishment and aggressive violence can really turn us on as a species I feel.

Maybe it is easier to slip it out as a dominant (and is it more easily accepted then)?

I'm not sure.

A dominant talking to a vanilla about a type of play could come over as aggresive, nasty even, and would risk being shunned from that society. A submissive revealing the other side of the same type of play might be looked at as a bit strange, vulnerable, in need of comfort, but not shunned.

I'm not sure.

A dominant talking to a vanilla about a type of play could come over as aggresive, nasty even, and would risk being shunned from that society. A submissive revealing the other side of the same type of play might be looked at as a bit strange, vulnerable, in need of comfort, but not shunned.
Well said!

I'm not sure.

That is another possibility (that is why I said 'easier', speaking in relative terms). It all depends on the circumstances of coming out (who are the vanilla one is outing for instance), and on one's character. Darkmind told it to some friends, whom he knew and who probably knew him for some time. So I guess (at least I would do) he had considered before about telling them.

That is another possibility (that is why I said 'easier', speaking in relative terms). It all depends on the circumstances of coming out (who are the vanilla one is outing for instance), and on one's character. Darkmind told it to some friends, whom he knew and who probably knew him for some time. So I guess (at least I would do) he had considered before about telling them.
Yeah I had known them a while and knew they could handle a little darkness. There are others or work situations where I could refrain from any BDSM references. I think most people are aware of BDSM and many are cool with it even of they don't like it. I was reading about google searches and BDSM related searches are actually quite high so there is defiantly an interest in it. -Thanks to those who shared.

Yeah I had known them a while and knew they could handle a little darkness. There are others or work situations where I could refrain from any BDSM references. I think most people are aware of BDSM and many are cool with it even of they don't like it. I was reading about google searches and BDSM related searches are actually quite high so there is defiantly an interest in it. -Thanks to those who shared.
I must have mentioned it elsewhere on the Forum. There are people who consider people practicing or attracted to BDSM as dangerous, because, as they say, BDSM 'does something with their brain', the same as does a drug addiction. They see it as an inevitable progress, from mere interest, over practicing it, to become real violent. I agree, many people, more than we think, are interested in BDSM, crux,..., but many are very hostile to it and would like to see it, and the people interested in it, removed from society. I personally know someone who thinks like that in my close vicinity, so I keep things for myself.

When I was still quite young (20, I think) I mentioned to a rather new boyfriend that I was interested in being tied up for sex, and he was like "What the fuck???" I should have known he just wasn't the type, but his reaction kept me from revealing my bdsm interests to anyone else for several years. Then one night while dating the man who would become my husband, I made him watch the movie Cat People with me. He had never seen it, but the bondage scene in it had had a major impact on me years before. I just had a good feeling about this guy. So when the bondage scene happened, I blurted out "this is so hot!". His response: "Oh fuck yes!"

And so we went from there. We don't share all the same kinks (he's not into crux), but he loves spanking me and I love being spanked. Happily married for 14 years now. I'm a lucky girl and he's a lucky guy. :)

Last edited:
Well we left the store with everything except the whip, but I saw my opportunity to broach the subject. On the walk back to our campsite, I told him he made me horny with the whip in the store and we should have bought it. I watched his eyes light up and he told me that it was making him horny just thinking about it. I told him I’d be right back and ran back to the store. He was laughing and thought I was crazy.

When I got into the store, I was blushing thinking that the guy at the counter was going to think I was a pervert. I walked over to the toys and I picked up the whip and picked out a toy gun to add to my purchase for cover. When I got to the counter, I told the clerk that my nephew was going to love these gifts I was buying for him.

I was so excited, I physically ran back to the site and I showed my husband. I remember us being like two kids in a candy shop. That morning we went on a hike with our new whip and some rope to give it a try.

Tricia, I absolutely LOVED reading this! Utterly delightful.

Back
Top Bottom