Logistics For Group Whippings

How should a group be whipped in public?

• One whipping post, each prisoner whipped as the others kneel and watch

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • Many whipping posts, one for each, so the prisoners are whipped simultaneously

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • A long frame, from which the prisoners can be hung by their wrists side by side

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • A long bench, over which the prisoners are bent, hip to hip

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I voted for the long bench - that way not only do they get a nice whipping, but you have easy access to all that ripe bum flesh as well as all those soft and juicy spots in between :p

I like the way you're thinking Dark Princess! And for you and Cyndi, we'll arrange a ladies-only bench of course!

I voted for the frame, because I love the idea of all those naked bodies being fully on display, stretched from fingertip to toe tip! Nowhere to hide an embarrassing erection or hard nipples! Or maybe even a glistening female sex!

I like the idea of individual posts but with a pair on each, two people with an emotional attachment to each other (lovers, family whatever). What an impact that would have when the other person is screaming only centimeters from your own face, their pain and your pain would mingle in your mind, their tears and your tears would mingle on your faces.

I've written a few posts about groups being whipped in public, which some of you have been kind enough to enjoy. But I did wonder what is the best way of dealing with a group of naked men and women who all need to be flogged? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
stocks x-cross.jpg
FSG, may I suggest a row of X-crosses... you would look divine as you wait your turn...

Bending a group of victims over a bench has its good points, but if you're part of a crowd trying to watch it might be hard to really see where the whip strokes are going, her reactions, facial expressions, etc. If you can't see those, the show might as well be on the radio. It would definitely help to have the bench on a raised platform.

I think that hanging them from a frame makes a better display for the onlookers, even better if their ankles are pulled out to the sides so their legs are open. It's humiliating and exposes his or her private parts to the whip, adding a dimension of fear and anticipation for the victim. And especially if the frame is on a raised platform, it makes the victim more visible to the crowd, which is what a public whipping is really all about.

And for me, I think it's more effective to whip the victims one at a time while the others are hanging naked and waiting their turn. For them, hearing the slap of the whip on flesh, the groans and screams of the ones being whipped, seeing what is being done to them, and knowing that your turn is coming, is psychological torture.

Bending a group of victims over a bench has its good points, but if you're part of a crowd trying to watch it might be hard to really see where the whip strokes are going, her reactions, facial expressions, etc. If you can't see those, the show might as well be on the radio. It would definitely help to have the bench on a raised platform.

I think that hanging them from a frame makes a better display for the onlookers, even better if their ankles are pulled out to the sides so their legs are open. It's humiliating and exposes his or her private parts to the whip, adding a dimension of fear and anticipation for the victim. And especially if the frame is on a raised platform, it makes the victim more visible to the crowd, which is what a public whipping is really all about.

And for me, I think it's more effective to whip the victims one at a time while the others are hanging naked and waiting their turn. For them, hearing the slap of the whip on flesh, the groans and screams of the ones being whipped, seeing what is being done to them, and knowing that your turn is coming, is psychological torture.
I must agree with Jedakk on this. One at a time is better. The only other way would be hanging by wrists with their ankles bound together so while one is receiving her lashes the whole row gets jerked around as she thrashes...:devil::devil::devil:

I agree that one at a time is better, for the simple reason that the show would last longer. Why watch a short video when you can stay for the whole movie?

I voted for the frame, because I love the idea of all those naked bodies being fully on display, stretched from fingertip to toe tip! Nowhere to hide an embarrassing erection or hard nipples! Or maybe even a glistening female sex!
I voted for the long frame, for the same reason.
My second choice would be the individual whipping post. But whipping one by one. Being the last one and hearing the punishment coming closer and closer.

A few questions need to be asked first:
How many are to be flogged? Only a few or a large number.
How many floggers are there? If there's only one, his arm is going to get tired.
Most important, is this flogging corporal punishment, with a specific number of lashes, or a pre-crucifixion flogging whose purpose is to lacerate the back before execution.

For judicial punishment, and a relatively small group, they could be bound to a single post, frame, or bench one at a time or in pairs. A larger group will take longer & require more floggers.
(In the British Army & Navy, floggers worked in relays, each one delivering 20 or so lashes until the sentence was fulfilled).
If it is a large group to be crucified, the best method would be to have a man follow each prisoner & flog them as the carry the cross beam.
1425357298_4gsih0g9vjg.jpg 1369985053_48812_judicialpunishmentsmall_123_129lo.jpg 1425357425_d94c0930b10c.jpg 1369985143_ae3a8cdaaeda.jpg
Art by Kindinov.

A few questions need to be asked first:
How many are to be flogged? Only a few or a large number.
How many floggers are there? If there's only one, his arm is going to get tired.
Most important, is this flogging corporal punishment, with a specific number of lashes, or a pre-crucifixion flogging whose purpose is to lacerate the back before execution.

For judicial punishment, and a relatively small group, they could be bound to a single post, frame, or bench one at a time or in pairs. A larger group will take longer & require more floggers.
(In the British Army & Navy, floggers worked in relays, each one delivering 20 or so lashes until the sentence was fulfilled).
If it is a large group to be crucified, the best method would be to have a man follow each prisoner & flog them as the carry the cross beam.
View attachment 301688 View attachment 301689 View attachment 301690 View attachment 301691
Art by Kindinov.
Naraku asks good questions but Tree will not think tonight...

...or any night -Ulrika

Shut up, bitch...

Tree

I've written a few posts about groups being whipped in public, which some of you have been kind enough to enjoy. But I did wonder what is the best way of dealing with a group of naked men and women who all need to be flogged? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Whip the women and send the men to a bar. They obviously are not getting enough pussy! If they are really weird, send them to San Francisco to get butt-fucked.

I prefer one at a time whipping. The victim of course must be naked and spread-eagled for the spectators pleasure. The other victims may be used to sexually stimulate the one being whipped :).

I prefer the row of whipping posts. We will be firmly attached to it, with our arms above our head, with our ankles, and even by our thighs and our waist. No way to evade the lashes. The row is flogged one by one, by two floggers, hitting in relay with each other.

I was thinking from my own, 'whipee' point of view,
being shackled naked to a rough wooden post is nice,
I can rub myself against it and wrap my thighs round it,
enjoying intimate intercourse with my friendly stake while I'm being flogged. :devil:
So I've voted for a single post, one whipped at a time,
while the rest of us watch and wait for our turns,
that's certainly a sensuous thought.
But I also like the idea of two girls shackled to a single post,
one each side, our wrists shackled to each other,
the chains passing through the rings high on the post,
then as we leap and squirm under the lash,
we'll keep tugging each other and making it even crueller! :devil:

Last edited:
waiting turn.jpg

This pic (thanks Naraku) speaks very much of one of my fantasies,
where I - and others sentenced to be whipped - have to report early one morning
to a disused swimming-pool (actually the one at my old school!)
that's been converted into a whipping-place.
We're taken into the changing-room, ordered to get ready,
and await our turns, we can hear what's going on outside,
but aren't allowed to look...
The only difference is that there are males and females,
we all have to undress in the same small space,
hear each other's screams, see each other dragged back in
howling and bleeding....

Back
Top Bottom