Logistics For Group Whippings

How should a group be whipped in public?

• One whipping post, each prisoner whipped as the others kneel and watch

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • Many whipping posts, one for each, so the prisoners are whipped simultaneously

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • A long frame, from which the prisoners can be hung by their wrists side by side

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • A long bench, over which the prisoners are bent, hip to hip

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I chose the single post, a similar way is what's shown in this drawing... two posts, one to display the upcoming victim to the crowd, one for "work in progress"...
05_03_002.jpg
Whenever one is finished - released to collapse to the floor, dragged away, replaced with a new one, and the previously upcoming victim gets her lashing.
Then all the crowd will know who's next and can switch between watching the spectacle of whipping itself and the display of fear and anticipation on the successor...

Whenever one is finished - released to collapse to the floor,
perhaps the one whose turn is next has to untie her,
then hand the ropes to the Flagellator
and hold up her own arms ready to be tied. :devil:

Good question to consider!

I voted for the frame, personal preference I guess, others are not bad ideas either. You would likely need multiple people doing the whipping, but there would be multiple ways to accomplish that. Plus everyone that was going to be whipped would be on full display to the crowd.

perhaps the one whose turn is next has to untie her,
then hand the ropes to the Flagellator
and hold up her own arms ready to be tied. :devil:

A little like having to pay the headsman for your own execution! Or carry the patibulum, the instrument of your suffering, to the place of execution. So many great traditions gone by the wayside these days... :-}

I chose the single post, a similar way is what's shown in this drawing... two posts, one to display the upcoming victim to the crowd, one for "work in progress"...
View attachment 301837
Whenever one is finished - released to collapse to the floor, dragged away, replaced with a new one, and the previously upcoming victim gets her lashing.
Then all the crowd will know who's next and can switch between watching the spectacle of whipping itself and the display of fear and anticipation on the successor...

I like this...how absolutely diabolical ;):p:eek:

So we have a winner, the single post, with each of us taking a turn to be whipped.

So I'll lead the naked coffle being marched to the post, the chain from my collar leading to Roberta's marching behind me, her belly and massive breasts wobbling as she walks.

So who's chained behind her?

against my better judgement, but why not :devil:

Always good to have you with us, Barb! I'm sure Bobbie's bum will look great as you march behind her!

As a special refinement, Bobbie and I are going to be whipped together, chained to opposite sides of the whipping post...our punishment for being caught performing "unnatural acts" together!

I like the idea of individual posts but with a pair on each, two people with an emotional attachment to each other (lovers, family whatever). What an impact that would have when the other person is screaming only centimeters from your own face, their pain and your pain would mingle in your mind, their tears and your tears would mingle on your faces.

perhaps the one whose turn is next has to untie her, then hand the ropes to the Flagellator and hold up her own arms ready to be tied...
...it shows how totally I've been broken, I have to submit and co-operate, knowing that, if I fail, there's always something worse they can do to me...
I don't think that's where we've reached 'broken' quite yet ;) - that's more 'acceptant' - having watched, I see it's my place even if I'm trembling, and I want to do the best for my part. (Just like a certain Lulie MacAlister wasn't anywhere near broken when she stepped up for that whipping by the McRaes, wasn't she in fact more determined, although knowing 'broken' would be on its way...)
Broken comes when they drag me away from the post, roll me off the platform, dropping me onto the muddy ground churned up by the feet of the crowd, my blood mixing into the puddles of dirty water, then suddenly yanked by my wrists onto that wooden beam, roughly fixed with ropes, hearing someone rummaging through the tools... a nail placed... disbelief then realizing that for some, the whipping post was the measure of their punishment, for others it just now truly begins... I thought I'd somehow just barely got through something but that was nothing at all... absolutely nothing...

I don't think that's where we've reached 'broken' quite yet ;) - that's more 'acceptant' - having watched, I see it's my place even if I'm trembling, and I want to do the best for my part. (Just like a certain Lulie MacAlister wasn't anywhere near broken when she stepped up for that whipping by the McRaes, wasn't she in fact more determined, although knowing 'broken' would be on its way...)
Broken comes when they drag me away from the post, roll me off the platform, dropping me onto the muddy ground churned up by the feet of the crowd, my blood mixing into the puddles of dirty water, then suddenly yanked by my wrists onto that wooden beam, roughly fixed with ropes, hearing someone rummaging through the tools... a nail placed... disbelief then realizing that for some, the whipping post was the measure of their punishment, for others it just now truly begins... I thought I'd somehow just barely got through something but that was nothing at all... absolutely nothing...
jjb149 a.jpg
Like this???

Tree apologizes for driving his ATV over you but I didn't see you on the ground...

Sorry, Malins...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom