Lucas Soranus' Crux Discussion Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
'Crucify me? - is that what you want to do to me? - Crucify me???'

'You must be joking!'

you_are_joking_by_bobnearied_df9aqf0-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)

I haven't been fortunate enough to have so far had a permanent partner. Just girlfriends at different times some connections lasting longer than others, and some periods single. Sometimes happily so, sometimes not. But there were only two up till now I have told. One was technically a female friend the other a gf. They both had strong kink, bdsm and fetish interests. Both were 100% fine with it and developed their own opinions about crux matters. Interestingly, where I love victims talking on the cross, one was adamant victims wouldn't, not because they couldn't but out of destain for their executioners. I knew not to tell any other gfs I had, mainly as I knew they weren't into kink. Except one I was working out if I could or not but it ended before I had a chance to. She was definitely into kink and bdsm, but what deterred me was that but she was a very strongminded person with strongly felt views on life so I knew to be sure first as she might easily have disapproved. As for future gfs and relationships we will have to see!! But I would make that call on an individual basis.

Last edited:
The visit of the executioner

View attachment 1206145
I am in charge of your execution.
Don't worry, the crucifixion will not take place before tomorrow morning.
But my duty include also your entertainment during your last night. It will be great fun for me. For you also, if you love some pain.
Possible responses: 1. You are most kind!! 2. Do you think you could stretch me out a bit? I think I have too much wriggle room. I won't get enough agony unless I am more stretched out... 3. Are you kidding??!!! That's awful. Like real torture!! I can't go through with this!! Please!! Have mercy!! I can't wait that long for my crucifixion!! The anticipation of it will kill me!! Why can't you crucify me now!! I really can't wait to be on my cross!!!

A clamp placed right on the clit, then led around by a leash connected to the clamp. Whipped on both sides of the body, then whipped between the legs. Needles pressed in slowly, then electric shocks through the needles. Pricked with pinwheels that are hot and icy.
I assume arms tied behind the back and legs chained at ankles while this takes place? May I suggest also nippleclips and nipples pierced too?

So a little while a go I started a thread about the idea of temporarily crucifying some criminals as a form of lesser punishment, to which most people seem to think should be a thing. In that case, the logical follow up question regards the before. When crucified until death, the condemned has a lengthy pre-execution torture, but what about those not condemned to die? What should their pre-execution torture look like (if any)?
The use of electrotorture would obviously be more contemporary, but would be my preference. The victim stretched in a spreadeagled fashion with his or her genitals prominently displayed. Then, the victim is publicly tortured in front of others, including relatives and complete strangers. The torturer would apply the most obscene methods to add ultimate embarrassment to the pu ,ic suffering.

Attachments

• 2246.jpg
    2246.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 119
  • preview (15).jpg
    preview (15).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 15 (1).jpg
    15 (1).jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 134
I tend to view that non-lethal crucifixion used as punishment is itself so painful and degrading that no pre-crux torture is necessary. After all, the person (a slave or nor) is expected to be back working the next day! A person (a woman, shall we say) hanging naked tied to a cross will suffer considerable pain and humiliation for the length of her punishment.

Because crucifixion is the punishment and not intended to permanently main or disfigure, perhaps only a lighter whipping (welts or reddening but the skin is not torn) to the back/buttocks/genitals/breasts is necessary. This is done in public at the punishment site just before she's crucified. Public shaving of her pubic hair to fully display her genitals would be appropriate (as necessary) to increase her humiliation. If the crucifixion is more of a display of her whipped body, i.e., she's more or less standing on a footrest with legs spread and arms tied to a crossbeam, then the whipping or other torture could be more extreme. But if she's actually hanging on the cross by her arms with little support under her body, then crucifixion itself is the punishment. Even standing on tiptoe with arms stretched out along a crossbeam would be quite painful due to muscle cramping after a short time.

My thoughts on this are in the context of living in a society where non-lethal crucifixion is used as a punishment for many lesser crimes (however defined in the society), much along the lines of being publicly displayed in the stocks but with the added humiliation of being exposed fully frontal naked.

How long hanging on the cross? A few hours, perhaps, for a first offense. If she (well, this is crux forums) persists in unacceptable behavior, then additional hours on the cross might help convince her of the error of her ways. Perhaps doubling time on the cross for later offenses: 3 hours first offense, 6 hours second, 12 hours third, 24 hours--well, at this point it may well become lethal. Maybe no whipping with first offense, but varying intensities of whipping for later offenses.

So many variations on this theme!

Last edited:
I tend to view that non-lethal crucifixion used as punishment is itself so painful and degrading that no pre-crux torture is necessary. After all, the person (a slave or nor) is expected to be back working the next day! A person (a woman, shall we say) hanging naked tied to a cross will suffer considerable pain and humiliation for the length of her punishment.
Agreed.

The following is the form for voluntary crucifixion as referenced in the following prior threads: [1] [2]

I __________ hereby voluntarily give myself over to receive punishment by crucifixion. Although I have committed no crime, I chose to be
[ ] tied to the cross for ___ hours.
[ ] nailed to the cross until death.

The location of my crucifixion will on public display at __________. This event will be made known prior to its occurrence. I also consent to be held for three days prior to this happening and subjected to all pre-crucifixion humiliation.

[ ] By checking this box, I agree to be completely naked during my crucifixion, otherwise I will be granted a loincloth.

The charge card above my head will say the following:

I understand that this form is legally binding and I have to go through with whatever I agree with only the following adjustments being allowed:
  • Increasing the time in which I am tied to the cross
  • Opting to be nailed until death if not already agreed
  • To have the loincloth removed

By signing I agree to all that is outlined above:

Print Name: ______________ Signature: ___________ Date:_________

This is a question for people who enjoy seeing men crucified. If you had the option to crucify any man of planet Earth, who do you choose? Furthermore, what kind of crucifixion is he going to receive? Is he going to be naked? Are you going to tie him for a few hours, or nail him until death? What else will this process entail?

This is sort of a bizarre break down of justice and the general crucifixion process, but what do you guys think of the fantasy where someone is caught in the act, and immediately crucified, right then and there? No trial, just being stripped naked and tied to the cross for several hours.

Back
Top Bottom