Go to CruxDreams.com
Being inspired by the Wife set up for sex and torture, what to do with her next? thread, I am starting my own.

Here are a few photos of my dear wife. As you can see in them, she has a slim and athletic figure, a perfect ass, and small breasts.

I hope that Mǎgélìtè also appeals to you and inspires your fantasies in the themes of our forum. Her perfect ass calls for an exhausting spanking... Her perfect arms and legs practically beg to be stretched on the rack or to be broken on the wheel... Her unfaithful pussy (we practice cuckolding for years) deserves a pear, an impalement or a devastating ride on the wooden donkey... Her promiscuity would warrant stoning her... Her athletic body and delicate skin predispose her to lingchi... Her beautiful neck practically begs for garrotte or a rope... And her nature as a true witch should lead her to the stake... But these are just my fantasies

I virtually hand over Mǎgélìtè to you... Dear investigators, inquisitors, executioners, or simply cruel people - feeel free to share here your fantasies about Mǎgélìtè suffering in your hands.

Attachments

• Clipb1024w2.jpg
    Clipb1024w2.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Hello,
here's an exemple of what I can do with your dear wife.
If you post post some pics of her, showing more of her nice body, I could do much more exciting.
She seems to deserve beeing whipped, bound and tortured in many ways..
.001f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom