Male Crucifixion To Castrate Or Not?

When and would you castrate a male you were crucifying?

• Castrate limp before being hung upon cross

• Castrate with erection after orgasm before cross

• Castrate when upon the cross (flacid)

• Castrate when upon the cross after forced orgasm

• Do not castrate the victim.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I am not in favour of castration, let the crucified man have his testicles. But I'm excited about castration, because it's a pleasurable sight to watch the executioner cut open the scrotum. He squeezes one testicle, then the other, and together they are nailed to the cross. I would like to see testicles outside the bag.

Yes, far more interesting and entertaining for the spectators than simply slicing off the scrotum in one fell swoop.

Interesting point but I think the symbolism is much more potent.

At some points during the period we consider "Rome" sex was considered a form of domination. The penetrator was dominant over the penetrated. One of the reasons women were not (officially) in positions of power was because of their inability to "naturally" penetrate someone. "Nature" intended that they could not be Dominant (as an example the rape of Boudicca's daughters as part of her punishment despite being tribal nobility).

Also as early as Nero we see eunuchs being involved in and having a fair amount of authority within the Roman hierarchy. Mostly castration was done to prevent them from getting to the top of the pecking order (being unable to found or continue a dynasty). Castration symbolized them being less than "real men".

Based on the above I'm not seeing mere castration (as all the men reading this cross their legs) as a significant humiliation.

With total emasculation I've dropped you below even the level of a eunuch.

But don't worry I'll nail it right up on the cross next to your head where you can see it. Or maybe have it stuffed into the mouth of your crucified partner\lover\whatever right across from you.

kisses

willowfall
hehe !

I am not in favour of castration, let the crucified man have his testicles. But I'm excited about castration, because it's a pleasurable sight to watch the executioner cut open the scrotum. He squeezes one testicle, then the other, and together they are nailed to the cross. I would like to see testicles outside the

I am not in favour of castration, let the crucified man have his testicles. But I'm excited about castration, because it's a pleasurable sight to watch the executioner cut open the scrotum. He squeezes one testicle, then the other, and together they are nailed to the cross. I would like to see testicles outside the bag.
not such a interesting viewing ....

Now I'm straight and i love women on the cross but a good male execution can be sexy to. Especially when you fantasise its you!

So i thought i would ask a question.

When a male is crucified in your fantasies are they castrated? I like to imagine being on the cross facing castration by the beautiful female (or male) guards after they have shamed me into a public orgasm. A double spectacle for the crowd as i am publicly punished doubly so!

Any preferances?
That's a deeply erotic thought and question. I'd like a private discussion on that topic.

I said castration at no point did I say penectomy. What I mean is the male is hung on a cross a sexy lady then in front of the crowd wanks him off until him cums. Then they castrate him (removing his balls). For me the cross is less the execution method and more a way to display someone. To show them aroused would be humiliating then for them to lose their balls even more humiliating. But also highly erotic for the crowd.
Those are good points related to the focus of this.

Best answer in the thread! And really surprising how many men here reacted. Emasculation seems still a powerful symbol and terrible thought. Even for people who fantasize about an agonizing death.

I am just not sure if I am on board with this act of mercy at the end... :)
Do you enjoy the potential castration invites in regards to a male lover emasculating the husband of his wife-lover?

Why are everybody so humane all of a sudden?? I for one didn't go to CF for lectures on 'dignity'! :D

If some condemned man is hanging on the cross in front of me and I'm in charge I would surely fancy some sadistic fun! If he's good looking enough for me to want to rip his loin clothing of, I would surely do so, and in due time he would lose
e v e r y t h i ng ! :devil:

Guess I would prefer to wash him down there first, and then maybe play around a bit with his penis....

Unlike the penis which (often) has a strange beauty of its own, I always thought b a l l s were such a weird body part. So for pure aesthetic reasons they would have to go first - also that won't kill him, as far as I know..(?)

I would put a string around them and do some pulling exercise... I'm pretty certain the skin is quite strong and it would take some time and effort to actually pull them off... I'm also pretty certain he would do some protesting in between.. That would enhance the pleasure - the fact that he might think I couldn't/wouldn't actually do it, but rest assured - his balls would eventually land in the dirt :devil:

Wonder how he'd feel now? Not to proud of himself I reckon;) I would want to observe this for some time, before moving on... Say he'd shout "BITCH" at me ... well he shouldn't have done that! cause now I'm gonna cut his penis off too... Slowly of course - maybe make him beg - and hope? But off it goes! And unlike the balls which I'd leave for the dogs , I might consider keeping it as a trophe!

Also of course this would be an act of mercy in its own right, since now he would bleed out rapidly, as far as I know... (?)

(better be fat and ugly - then I'll leave you alone up there :D)

Ain't I sweet ?? :)
Those are compelling ideas. Powerful action for sure. Do you enjoy the potential castration invites in regards to a male lover emasculating the husband of his wife-lover? Thoughts?

In the very few fantasies I have about being crucified with a man, he is either my father or my husband. He is roped to the cross and after he is raised up I am forced in front of the crowd to suck him off. Once that is done, I am nailed to my cross, he is castrated (the wound cauterized) and his member is shoved into my mouth and tied in place.

I am raised up, I can taste his manhood in my mouth, feel his sack rub against my chin and cheeks and I writhe in agony. My screams and moans are muffled by his flesh.

He is forced to watch me die on the cross. After my death (and usually his entire family's) he is nailed to the his cross to finish his execution.

All that being said it is unusual for me to have any fantasies about males being cruxed, it doesn't interest me. I think in these rare cases it is a mechanism for more humiliation to be heaped on me.

kisses

willowfall
Wow. Powerful action

I hope I can add here a new thought, also pointing out one of the unstylish description of the Golgatha event. Crucifixion, compared to other executions, such as quarting, beheading, shooting, does use the whole body and tortures him, probably as an erotic play, as some of us are interested, or to put that body to death, as an execution method. For that one spreads the body, one may distort it (I like contortionists) or open the natural holes (vagina, asshole) put one does not make additional holes (shooting, stabbing) or cut of slices. So here one allready sees that the reported breaking of bones is not an acceptable method. I would also not consider castration, even if you argue, that a dead men naturally can not use its sexual organ any longer. In the case of a Roman, I believe that he would have no problems with loosing his balls or penis shaft, I even think that was then an often wound of soldiers (even in WW2 that was often the case, in those cases they seldom made it public. I heard from a case which was convicted to rape, although that man lost all parts for that as German soldier in russia. Won the revision, I guess), but they had problems with being used as "female". So I think one should do crucifixions with

- flogging
- anal/vaginal penetrations
- contortions

but no slicing, such as cutting of parts and therefore also no castration.

Just as boys talk to one another so do girls. After and even during a role play you exchange information. Since I manage the role play over at Cruxwinds, I have an opportunity to talk to a lot of players.

No science involved (not that polls are actually scientific) just my impression of our girl talk.

kisses

willowfall
Cruxwinds? What is that and where can it be found? Thanks.

Joker14:

Thats why you castrate right at the end after the woman have been satisfied and the male has blown his load.... .

When it comes to this topic for me the way to do it solves both of these concepts. Yes to Willowfall, because I would presume that women who would watch me over a few days as I slowly died on the cross, would want to see me stripped naked and occasionally stimulated to make me erect as a means to further humiliate me. (In my fantasies along these lines, a woman from the community would do this to me and say to her girlfriends, "Oh - Look! That's what Gina has been getting in the bedroom! So much for his having any intimate secrets any longer!" (I wonder whether they would say after they got me erect, "Wow, I feel sorry for Gina," and laugh at me. I am into the humiliation associated with my crucifixion so it is part of my fantasies. After a few times of my being hand pumped and being forced to shoot off before the bitches of the town, I would eventually be castrated or have my penis fully severed from me so I would be forced to realize that was how I spent my last two days alive. And this would bring further humiliation to my end of life.
Compelling thought and action.

Maybe it is just the switch (for RP) in me but it seems all the guy answers are based on THEIR sexual gratifications and fantasies.

When I am playing the Dominant it is about ME not my victim. And I want my victim to suffer as much humiliation and pain as possible.

The Romans were so horrified at the thought of castration that they tried to outlaw circumcision (and other Semitic\Desert cultures besides the Jews practiced that) in territories they controlled.

So WHAT could possibly be more humiliating than a formerly powerful man being publically displayed naked doing so without his manhood on the way to his death. Or for that matter even a male slave, Rome can even take your manhood way and thus prove how inferior you are.

To say nothing of the pain in having your manhood cut off, a hot iron slapped on to keep you from bleeding to death and the bloating from being unable to pee?

kisses

willowfall
More wicked thoughts. Quite the stimulating chain of thought, ideas, comments. Very thought provoking.

My philosophy when switching (and I usually play a Legionary when dealing with males) is that the State wants to make a statement (or several) with your death. One that no one will miss and includes the concept that the State is all powerful and to be feared. So I tend to be as violent as possible but also to prolong the suffering thus the cauterization of any wound that might be fatal.

To take it out of the realm of fantasy and crux during Sulla' dictatorship his minions were allowed to take revenge on their enemies. Of course trumped up charges were necessary but in one case a man extracted his revenge on a man he blamed for his father's death by:

1) Having the Lictors drive the man naked thru the streets of Rome while being beaten with canes to the father's funeral temple.
2) There Sulla's minion PERSONALLY gouged out his eyes and then broke each of the man's limbs before strangling him as a sacrifice to his father's spirit.

AND the victim had been and came from a wealthy powerful old family in the Roman hierarchy.

The lessons here were (1) Don't fuck with Sulla and his friends and (2) if you do you will be humiliated in the worst ways possible before you suffer a painful death.

And I completely understand the the humiliation angle. It is a turn on for me too.

When RPing as a switch I NEVER tell the victim what is going to happen. I think surprise adds to the anticipation and enjoyment.

Kisses

willowfall
Oh yes to that last paragraph Willowfall

Cruxwinds? What is that and where can it be found? Thanks.

Cruxwinds is a simulation in Second Life (also known as SL). SL is NOT a game, it is a simulation and you interact with real people using avatars (avis). Second Life itself is free and you need a viewer (I use and recommend Firestorm (FS) also free).

Cruxwinds itself is not free, we charge a one time fee of 150 lindens (the in game currency about $0.60 USD) to keep out those who are not serious.

The charge buys you access to the sim. It is up to you to develop and get involved in Roleplay (RP) with others. As RP Manager I will from time to time (when real life lets me) create and run a group play which is announced thru the group notices.

You can IM either me or Possum here at CF if you want more information.

kisses

willowfall

My philosophy when switching (and I usually play a Legionary when dealing with males) is that the State wants to make a statement (or several) with your death. One that no one will miss and includes the concept that the State is all powerful and to be feared. So I tend to be as violent as possible but also to prolong the suffering thus the cauterization of any wound that might be fatal.

To take it out of the realm of fantasy and crux during Sulla' dictatorship his minions were allowed to take revenge on their enemies. Of course trumped up charges were necessary but in one case a man extracted his revenge on a man he blamed for his father's death by:

1) Having the Lictors drive the man naked thru the streets of Rome while being beaten with canes to the father's funeral temple.
2) There Sulla's minion PERSONALLY gouged out his eyes and then broke each of the man's limbs before strangling him as a sacrifice to his father's spirit.

AND the victim had been and came from a wealthy powerful old family in the Roman hierarchy.

The lessons here were (1) Don't fuck with Sulla and his friends and (2) if you do you will be humiliated in the worst ways possible before you suffer a painful death.

And I completely understand the the humiliation angle. It is a turn on for me too.

When RPing as a switch I NEVER tell the victim what is going to happen. I think surprise adds to the anticipation and enjoyment.

Kisses

willowfall
Were these people captured first? Or, like any honorable Roman take their own life before being humiliated like this?

No, do not castrate the victim. You don't want him bleeding to death. The idea is to keep him alive and suffering for as long as possible.

Attachments

• 50673183077_bea6cfeab5_o.jpg
    50673183077_bea6cfeab5_o.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom