Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wonder, do the grieving onlookers give her strength, or make the ordeal even more difficult to bear?

View attachment 1230151

Perhaps this is a rare depiction of the fate of Mary Magdalen?
Yes, that’s Barbara of Mooria (dressed in red on the right) telling the others that the woman nailed to the cross deserves everything she got. False propheting doesn’t pay, especially when it gets up the noses of the local religious leaders and the Romans.
One assumes the crowd mocks the woman as she suffers her painful stretched and naked state as Barbara of Mooria leads the crucified woman's disparaging remarks!!!

I wonder, do the grieving onlookers give her strength, or make the ordeal even more difficult to bear?

ph468.jpg

Perhaps this is a rare depiction of the fate of Mary Magdalen?
A fine modification and dramatic image from an established master crux manipulator! Is this one of Alex Bald's models?
Beneath the subtly applied 'artistic' filter, already noted by Monty, I think she resembles the one named 'CRY' in Alex's sessions?
Very nice work, Phlebas! :)

Yes, that’s Barbara of Mooria (dressed in red on the right) telling the others that the woman nailed to the cross deserves everything she got. False propheting doesn’t pay, especially when it gets up the noses of the local religious leaders and the Romans.
So, there is no profit in propheting?

Actually, there is no such word as "propheting". There is prophesying or prophesizing. There is also profiting, which one can do by prophesying if one knows how to fleece their flock.
fleece-flock-tongue-cheek-productions_1_64e427b97f83735fb24b7b48afec4101.jpg

Lovely piece, phlebas! Looks like you might have used an art/filter on the cruxgirl to integrate her better into the style of the painting, with great success.

Thank you Monty, yes indeed there is a filter as you will see with most of my "manipped into a painting" pictures.

A fine modification and dramatic image from an established master crux manipulator! Is this one of Alex Bald's models?
Beneath the subtly applied 'artistic' filter, already noted by Monty, I think she resembles the one named 'CRY' in Alex's sessions?
Very nice work, Phlebas! :)

Thanks Bob yes it is Cry she has a lovely figure and fits the setting well, with the addition of a crown of thorns.

Apologies but the next set are all male crux. I played around with a figure from Dream Boy Bondage in different settings, and tried some additional embellishments for fun.

The first is again in the style of an old devotional painting, I think it came out quite well, but then I had some fun assuming that he'd been on the cross for some time. Spot the subtle difference.
ph469a.jpg

ph469b.jpg

We've had stories about modern judicial crucifixion before. Very public very degrading, I wonder if the onlookers are charged for the privilege of getting so close? You'll notice that this particular criminal has the added punishment of a weight hanging from his balls. That and the public humiliation seems to have aroused him, in fact . . . . . . . yes, there he goes.
ph470.jpg

ph470a.jpg

Harsh military punishment, perhaps a POW who has been crucified as an example to the others. He doesn't seem to be enjoying himself, though the lady soldiers are keen to get a good look. Again, the ball weight for added spice.
ph471.jpg

Now we go back to the Pax Romana. Nothing like a nice day out to watch the latest wretched condemned criminal suffering on his cross, especially if he is kept lively by the occasional poke in the balls with a spear. The female crowd enjoys seeing these young men who can't hide or control their erections in public.
ph472.jpg
This one uses a background and crowd by the talented and amazing PhilX. The victim and his situation by me.

I seem to be doing this at the moment, multiple variations on a single figure or setting.

We've had stories about modern judicial crucifixion before. Very public very degrading, I wonder if the onlookers are charged for the privilege of getting so close? You'll notice that this particular criminal has the added punishment of a weight hanging from his balls. That and the public humiliation seems to have aroused him, in fact . . . . . . . yes, there he goes.
View attachment 1236684

View attachment 1236683
One would have to make sign's like "Please, do not touch the crucified". I remember an art project where a migrant laid on a table and anyone could do whatever to him to show its abuse. The intention was that he got fisted and this was done at least once.

(
Or think it as advanced training. Sometimes elite soldiers are confronted with the tortures they might face, if captured. One just wonders who volunteered to be part of that simulation for the girls squad, probably they had to play dice.
"All right, ladies! This is one of the tests you will have to undergo during training, if you volunteer for the special forces!":confused:

Mind you girls! Beware to get captured yourself! The enemy applies similar practices to its POW's!

Absolutely!

Or think it as advanced training. Sometimes elite soldiers are confronted with the tortures they might face, if captured. One just wonders who volunteered to be part of that simulation for the girls squad, probably they had to play dice.

I love this idea! "Oliver, we have a task for you. You need to give a demonstration to the female recruits this afternoon . . . "

"All right, ladies! This is one of the tests you will have to undergo during training, if you volunteer for the special forces!":confused:

Love this too.

Probably it is difficult to mount the weight...So the special units are not open for the females...

No, dfg, be assured the weight can be mounted.
ph473.jpg

ph473 closeup.jpg

Absolutely!

I love this idea! "Oliver, we have a task for you. You need to give a demonstration to the female recruits this afternoon . . . "
here the preparation of the volunteer

oliver2.jpg

not volunteering, one can just take the male recruit with the biggest dick

oliver1.jpg
Love this too.

No, dfg, be assured the weight can be mounted.
But the female soldiers should also dress properly

413_1000.jpg

The ladies will learn how to tie a weight to the young man's balls, too, so they can deal with any future prisoners.
Lucky volunteer.

ph471a.jpg

The ladies will learn how to tie a weight to the young man's balls, too, so they can deal with any future prisoners.
Lucky volunteer.
I see. So the exercise will be that every girl has to mount the weights in less than 10 seconds, else she has to redo that till she meets the required standard. And as my drill-sergeant needed to say, even if it lasts the whole night.

Back
Top Bottom