Marcella's Dangerous Liaison

Go to CruxDreams.com

Cella

Spectator
Zaz has produced some remarkable images for this tale. However, I want to submit a prologue to set up the scenes for what follows.

Marcella  Cover 1.jpg

Prologue to Part 1

Marcella is a young woman of 19 years living in the city of Salona, the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia. Dalmatia is across the Adriatic Sea from Italy, and as such is one of Rome’s oldest and most Romanized provinces. Salona is a very cosmopolitan city with a diverse mixture of ethnicities. Marcella’s family includes her father, Tirgar, her mother, Elira, and her younger sister Thessela. Marcella is a tall, brown-haired, brown-eyed, olive-skinned beauty as befits her father’s darker-skinned Thracian-Persian ancestry mixed with her mother’s native Illyrian blood. Illyrians, though an admittedly diverse group of peoples, were generally known as a tall and warlike. They may have been conquered by the Romans several centuries ago, but their stern, often domineering physical appearance made you believe they did not consider themselves conquered. Her father’s stock were hardly peaceful peoples themselves. Thracians have their own well-deserved reputation for bloodthirstiness. Marcella’s own willfulness and sometime heedlessly reckless nature and quick temper could fairly be said to have been inherited from both parents.

In Marcella and Thessela their parents’ traits blended to produce young women of exceptional bearing, appearance and intelligence, though with a tendency for rash behavior. Marcella matured from a skinny, gawky girl to a tall, exotically-beautiful young woman, slender and perfectly proportioned in build, with large, full breasts. Thessela, at 17 years, is blossoming into a tall, willowy beauty. She, too, is olive-skinned after her father, and with her mother’s imposing height she is even taller than Marcella.

Blessed with the good looks that most women can only dream of having, Marcella displays a devastating sensuality that never fails to turn a man’s head. Marcella is well-aware of her beauty and the effect it has on men. She is cheerful, flirtatious and teasing by nature, but perhaps has not yet learned that a woman should behave demurely in public, for her own protection and to avoid giving the wrong signals. But she is young and strong-willed and given somewhat to excessive pride in what gifts nature has fortuitously bestowed on her. Though of common birth her family is well-known and successful in the trade of fine textiles. This allowed Marcella to grow up comfortably, if not in ostentatious wealth. Not growing up in grinding poverty gives Marcella options in life many young women do not have. She often thinks about what sort of husband she would someday have. Would her father – whom she loves very much – simply arrange a marriage for her, or would he allow her to find the man of her dreams, such as that is possible for a girl of common, though hardly lowly, birth. Her parents never had any sons to take over the family business, so they were hoping for a good marriage for their daughter. A capable, reliable son-in-law could run the family business ensuring its success into the future. Then, if Marcella produced a son, there would be a male heir.

So, her parents’ plan for Marcella was to marry and produce a son. She was not, however, the daughter on whom this responsibility was supposed to fall. Marcella had an older sister, Barbara, who, several years ago, had run off with a handsome, roguish young man who later was found out to be a member of a rebel group that was actively opposing Roman rule in the mountainous regions further inland from Salona. When Rome sent an expeditionary force to root out the rebels everyone knew what would be the outcome. Indeed, the Roman army was ruthlessly effective in destroying the rebel force. Many captives were taken and were subsequently crucified along the roads leading into Salona. Neither Marcella nor her parents knew for certain the fate of Barbara. They preferred not to think about what horrible consequences her rash behavior might have caused her. Far better to think of her as alive somewhere in the mountains than having died nailed to a Roman cross, sold into slavery, or forced to serve as a barracks whore.

Her parents’ well-meaning plans that she marry a solid, respectable young man within her class never appealed to Marcella. She was a romantic and did not want to merely marry a bookkeeper or a shopkeeper. She wanted her husband to be dashing and handsome and anything but what her parents wanted for her. But where were such men? Salona is a comfortable city full of comfortable people – but nothing exciting! Marcella craved excitement in her life – and love. She was always falling in an and out of love. But men were so disappointing! They never seemed to bear up well under closer scrutiny. Though Marcella loved men – well, maybe at least the idea of men – she was not foolish enough to casually give up her precious virginity. No, she knew what a gift a woman’s virginity is: something that can only be given once. So Marcella became very adept at teasing and flirting with men at a rather young age. She might let a hand wander a bit over her every now and then, but she had definite boundaries when it came to male behavior. The only object between her legs now would be her own hand. As much as she ached and longed for a lover and husband, she was sensible enough to know at the right time the right man would present himself. She would know it for sure because she would fall helplessly in love in a way she never experienced before. But until that time she would never dishonor her parents. Barbara had done that and it had caused them great anguish. Marcella would be the good daughter – at least until her true love came around. But how would she know? Her nubile body was suffused with the sexual desires so intense in the young. Around her parents, she projected an air of disdain for the young men of her social class. They came from good families but were in the trades, hardly the class to produce the kind of young man Marcella pined for.

One such young man – her parent’s preference for her to marry – named Pannonius, was the son of another well-to-do merchant. The pair were well-matched socially, though Pannonius was nearly a decade older than Marcella. In fact, he had been a possible match for Barbara before she ran off with her doomed revolutionary. Pannonius, alas, despite his obvious intelligence, pleasant nature and genuine fondness for Marcella, was not particularly handsome. And despite her intense desires for the attention of men – well, young handsome men -- Marcella never felt any particular feelings for poor Pannonius. When he looked at her she never felt that special warm feeling building in her loins and spreading outward through her body. She never suddenly felt light-headed, flushed, or wobbly on her feet. She never felt her nipples tingle and become hard or her cunnus get wet as when she caught the intense, longing gazes of handsome young men in the forum or market. And she was most definitely not desirous of his large, hairy hands touching her most intimate of places. Quite the opposite: the thought of him touching her intimately repelled her. At night, in her bed, with her legs bent and spread and night clothes pulled over her hips, her hands pressed into her lush, soft pubic hair, and her fingers probing her wet cleft, the image of the young man she saw between her thighs making passionate love to her was never the balding Pannonius! She never whispered his name as she squeezed and rubbed her sensitive, tumescent nipples and stroked her clitoris to slowly bring her body to a breathless, heart-pounding orgasm.

Though she shared a room with Thessela, Marcella never believed her younger sister was aware of her late-night activities. How surprised she was when, one night, Thessela couldn’t stop giggling listening to Marcella’s soft moans and groans as she climaxed. It turns out Thessela was quite practiced at pleasuring herself after Marcella drifted off to sleep. The little minx, thinks Marcella! Marcella was at first humiliated at being found out, but later the girls merely grinned as they listened to each other’s late-night libidinous play. Thessela, it seems, like Marcella, is a young woman of great passions.

Ah, passion does indeed beat in the breast of every young woman. But therein lurks danger too.

Last edited:
Zaz has produced some remarkable images for this tale. However, I want to submit a prologue to set up the scenes for what follows.

View attachment 477514

Prologue to Part 1

Marcella is a young woman of 19 years living in the city of Salona, the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia. Dalmatia is across the Adriatic Sea from Italy, and as such is one of Rome’s oldest and most Romanized provinces. Salona is a very cosmopolitan city with a diverse mixture of ethnicities. Marcella’s family includes her father, Tirgar, her mother, Elira, and her younger sister Thessela. Marcella is a tall, brown-haired, brown-eyed, olive-skinned beauty as befits her father’s darker-skinned Thracian-Persian ancestry mixed with her mother’s native Illyrian blood. Illyrians, though an admittedly diverse group of peoples, were generally known as a tall and warlike. They may have been conquered by the Romans several centuries ago, but their stern, often domineering physical appearance made you believe they did not consider themselves conquered. Her father’s stock were hardly peaceful peoples themselves. Thracians have their own well-deserved reputation for bloodthirstiness. Marcella’s own willfulness and sometime heedlessly reckless nature and quick temper could fairly be said to have been inherited from both parents.

In Marcella and Thessela their parents’ traits blended to produce young women of exceptional bearing, appearance and intelligence, though with a tendency for rash behavior. Marcella matured from a skinny, gawky girl to a tall, exotically-beautiful young woman, slender and perfectly proportioned in build, with large, full breasts. Thessela, at 17 years, is blossoming into a tall, willowy beauty. She, too, is olive-skinned after her father, and with her mother’s imposing height she is even taller than Marcella.

Blessed with the good looks that most women can only dream of having, Marcella displays a devastating sensuality that never fails to turn a man’s head. Marcella is well-aware of her beauty and the effect it has on men. She is cheerful, flirtatious and teasing by nature, but perhaps has not yet learned that a woman should behave demurely in public, for her own protection and to avoid giving the wrong signals. But she is young and strong-willed and given somewhat to excessive pride in what gifts nature has fortuitously bestowed on her. Though of common birth her family is well-known and successful in the trade of fine textiles. This allowed Marcella to grow up comfortably, if not in ostentatious wealth. Not growing up in grinding poverty gives Marcella options in life many young women do not have. She often thinks about what sort of husband she would someday have. Would her father – whom she loves very much – simply arrange a marriage for her, or would he allow her to find the man of her dreams, such as that is possible for a girl of common, though hardly lowly, birth. Her parents never had any sons to take over the family business, so they were hoping for a good marriage for their daughter. A capable, reliable son-in-law could run the family business ensuring its success into the future. Then, if Marcella produced a son, there would be a male heir.

So, her parents’ plan for Marcella was to marry and produce a son. She was not, however, the daughter on whom this responsibility was supposed to fall. Marcella had an older sister, Barbara, who, several years ago, had run off with a handsome, roguish young man who later was found out to be a member of a rebel group that was actively opposing Roman rule in the mountainous regions further inland from Salona. When Rome sent an expeditionary force to root out the rebels everyone knew what would be the outcome. Indeed, the Roman army was ruthlessly effective in destroying the rebel force. Many captives were taken and were subsequently crucified along the roads leading into Salona. Neither Marcella nor her parents knew for certain the fate of Barbara. They preferred not to think about what horrible consequences her rash behavior might have caused her. Far better to think of her as alive somewhere in the mountains than having died nailed to a Roman cross, sold into slavery, or forced to serve as a barracks whore.

Her parents’ well-meaning plans that she marry a solid, respectable young man within her class never appealed to Marcella. She was a romantic and did not want to merely marry a bookkeeper or a shopkeeper. She wanted her husband to be dashing and handsome and anything but what her parents wanted for her. But where were such men? Salona is a comfortable city full of comfortable people – but nothing exciting! Marcella craved excitement in her life – and love. She was always falling in an and out of love. But men were so disappointing! They never seemed to bear up well under closer scrutiny. Though Marcella loved men – well, maybe at least the idea of men – she was not foolish enough to casually give up her precious virginity. No, she knew what a gift a woman’s virginity is: something that can only be given once. So Marcella became very adept at teasing and flirting with men at a rather young age. She might let a hand wander a bit over her every now and then, but she had definite boundaries when it came to male behavior. The only object between her legs now would be her own hand. As much as she ached and longed for a lover and husband, she was sensible enough to know at the right time the right man would present himself. She would know it for sure because she would fall helplessly in love in a way she never experienced before. But until that time she would never dishonor her parents. Barbara had done that and it had caused them great anguish. Marcella would be the good daughter – at least until her true love came around. But how would she know? Her nubile body was suffused with the sexual desires so intense in the young. Around her parents, she projected an air of disdain for the young men of her social class. They came from good families but were in the trades, hardly the class to produce the kind of young man Marcella pined for.

One such young man – her parent’s preference for her to marry – named Pannonius, was the son of another well-to-do merchant. The pair were well-matched socially, though Pannonius was nearly a decade older than Marcella. In fact, he had been a possible match for Barbara before she ran off with her doomed revolutionary. Pannonius, alas, despite his obvious intelligence, pleasant nature and genuine fondness for Marcella, was not particularly handsome. And despite her intense desires for the attention of men – well, young handsome men -- Marcella never felt any particular feelings for poor Pannonius. When he looked at her she never felt that special warm feeling building in her loins and spreading outward through her body. She never suddenly felt light-headed, flushed, or wobbly on her feet. She never felt her nipples tingle and become hard or her cunnus get wet as when she caught the intense, longing gazes of handsome young men in the forum or market. And she was most definitely not desirous of his large, hairy hands touching her most intimate of places. Quite the opposite: the thought of him touching her intimately repelled her. At night, in her bed, with her legs bent and spread and night clothes pulled over her hips, her hands pressed into her lush, soft pubic hair, and her fingers probing her wet cleft, the image of the young man she saw between her thighs making passionate love to her was never the balding Pannonius! She never whispered his name as she squeezed and rubbed her sensitive, tumescent nipples and stroked her clitoris to slowly bring her body to a breathless, heart-pounding orgasm.

Though she shared a room with Thessela, Marcella never believed her younger sister was aware of her late-night activities. How surprised she was when, one night, Thessela couldn’t stop giggling listening to Marcella’s soft moans and groans as she climaxed. It turns out Thessela was quite practiced at pleasuring herself after Marcella drifted off to sleep. The little minx, thinks Marcella! Marcella was at first humiliated at being found out, but later the girls merely grinned as they listened to each other’s late-night libidinous play. Thessela, it seems, like Marcella, is a young woman of great passions.

Ah, passion does indeed beat in the breast of every young woman. But therein lurks danger too.

"Neither Marcella nor her parents knew for certain the fate of Barbara."

Danger lurks younger sister ... be careful now!

What I hate with CF stories is that we have to wait for too long for the following! :p
that's why I'm happy to produce pictures, I have the full story before everyone! :D

Zaz knows what will happen. Perhaps if you ask he'll tell you.:p

Zaz's art is so fantastic I simply cannot surround it with inferior writing. I feel I must produce text worthy of his art. Unfortunately, I am not a fast writer. Well, OK, sometimes I am, as when a single powerful image or small group of images (such as some of yours) give me sudden inspiration. With a longer series of images I have to knit them together in a coherent fashion that tells a believable (well, believable for this fantasy) story.

Perhaps all the backstory isn't important, but I like to give my characters (the artist's characters) some depth.

I know you're just teasing me a bit SJ. You're an incredible artist with an amazing body of work. I'm just honored that you find my writing interesting enough to want to know what happens next.:D

This site is like Playboy magazine in its earlier days. Men would say they read it for the interviews, the stories and articles. Bullshit! They read it to look at naked girls.

People log on every day hoping that you and others like you have produced more fantastic visual art.

Last edited:
What I hate with CF stories is that we have to wait for too long for the following! :p
that's why I'm happy to produce pictures, I have the full story before everyone! :D

Hehe, well apparently this is Part I, so there is a wait time anyways to get to the "good stuff" :devil: this kinda like foreplay if that makes sense :confused:. I'll let Marcella take her time while I think of more devious things to do with these Criminals

Cheers

Zaz knows what will happen. Perhaps if you ask he'll tell you.:p

Zaz's art is so fantastic I simply cannot surround it with inferior writing. I feel I must produce text worthy of his art. Unfortunately, I am not a fast writer. Well, OK, sometimes I am, as when a single powerful image or small group of images (such as some of yours) give me sudden inspiration. With a longer series of images I have to knit them together in a coherent fashion that tells a believable (well, believable for this fantasy) story.

Perhaps all the backstory isn't important, but I like to give my characters (the artist's characters) some depth.

I know you're just teasing me a bit SJ. You're an incredible artist with an amazing body of work. I'm just honored that you find my writing interesting enough to want to know what happens next.:D

This site is like Playboy magazine in its earlier days. Men would say they read it for the interviews, the stories and articles. Bullshit! They read it to look at naked girls.

People log on every day hoping that you and others like you have produced more fantastic visual art.
Good point's Marcella! Go your way, i have patience ... and you are right, i look to the naked girls.

Not all stories ramble on and on ... just a few. ;)

But you have a gift.

Never stop jumping to the end. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
;)

View attachment 477514

Prologue to Part 1

Oh!
She is so noisy, my sister. (giggle)
I don't think she can hear me!
Can she?

Oh!
She is so noisy, my sister. (giggle)
I don't think she can hear me!
Can she?
I just reread the opening of this and noticed this line...

Marcella had an older sister, Barbara, who, several years ago, had run off with a handsome, roguish young man who later was found out to be a member of a rebel group that was actively opposing Roman rule in the mountainous regions further inland from Salona

Tree has contacted his attorney to see if he should be compensated for the blatant steal of his lack of character...

tree warrior.jpg

T

...well, yeah, if I got to keep Barb that would be cool...

I just reread the opening of this and noticed this line...

Marcella had an older sister, Barbara, who, several years ago, had run off with a handsome, roguish young man who later was found out to be a member of a rebel group that was actively opposing Roman rule in the mountainous regions further inland from Salona

Tree has contacted his attorney to see if he should be compensated for the blatant steal of his lack of character...

View attachment 479047

T

...well, yeah, if I got to keep Barb that would be cool...

I forgot to mention that his name was Quercus Rubra, though many believe that was more of a nickname given his particular physical assets. :rolleyes:

(Most of you have probably given up on this thread. And I'm not even getting to Zaz's great images yet. But I have to tell this part. It's important to how I want the story to develop.)

Part 1

“No! No! I won’t.” Marcella is shouting at her mother. “I told you mother -- so many times -- that I will not marry Pannonius. I have no feelings for him other than disgust! And you and father want me, your daughter, whom you say you love, to marry a man I cannot stand? This is my life! Do I not have a say in whom I marry?”

“By the old customs, you do not, daughter,” replies Marcella’s mother, Elira, sternly. “Maybe it’s this city – just too cosmopolitan, too liberal in attitudes. Young girls should marry the man picked for them. They can be very flighty when it comes to choosing a husband. They insist on being in ‘love.’ All that means is that they love one man this day and another the next. It’s all emotion and no common sense. They don’t know what they want!”

“Well, I do know what I want, mother, and I want more than just a – a tradesman!”

“Parents are best to choose a husband for a maid. You should choose a man based on his character, his reliability. If you decide based in passion – eros – you’ll likely choose badly. Look at what happened to your sister, Barbara. She was always going on like you about men and not taking practical considerations into account. Little good it did her. Probably got her killed. An ache in your loins, my dear daughter, is a poor reason to be hasty about picking a husband.”

“Mother!” Shouts Marcella, blushing. “That’s so – so obscene!”

“Really, Marcella? I can hear what you do at night in your room. I’m not deaf! You’re hardly the first girl whose cunnus gets overheated thinking about a handsome young man in her bed at night.”

“By the gods, mother! That is so incredibly vulgar! How – how can you say that to me? I’m humiliated!” Marcella feels the hot flush of embarrassment deepen. Her mother was actually talking about her – her private parts – her vagina! Oh gods, she cannot even think the word now without feeling a bit sick! She turns away from her mother, still burning with anger and acute embarrassment. She sits in a chair and crosses her legs and squeezes her thighs together. She can feel her heart beating fast and hard. First her sister and now her mother knows what she does late at night in the privacy of her own bed. How embarrassing!

This is one mother-daughter talk Marcella never wanted to have! Oh sure, her mother had intimate discussions with her when she got her first monthly bleeding. She calmed Marcella’s fears and explained how to use the belt and pads. And when her body suddenly began developing, Marcella was awkward and afraid of the changes. Her budding breasts often hurt and their nipples were so sensitive. And she hated the dark, coarse hair sprouting between her legs and in her armpits. But her mother understood Marcella’s fears and patiently explained it was all a natural part of growing up, and that she would soon grow to love her woman’s body

And indeed, she did. Marcella went from scrawny tomboy trying to hide her new, womanly breasts to a beautiful young lady all too happy to show off her curves. She was turning heads at fourteen. Now, at nineteen she is at a prime age for marriage. Marcella knows it, as do her parents. The problem is, how was the husband to be chosen? But this frank talk from her mother is just too much! Ugh! It was all so embarrassing!

Elira’s voice breaks into Marcella’s thoughts. “How can I say this to you, you ask?” Because it’s the truth, Marcella. Why do you think parents – fathers especially – take a hand in picking a husband for their daughters? Hmmm? It’s because young women only think with their –“

“Oh please, don’t say that word again, mother. I’ll just die if you do!“

“Because they think with their hearts, my dear, and not their brains. How’s that? A bit more elevated for you?”

“Please, mother, you have no idea what I feel.”

“Oh, yes I do, daughter. I was a young girl once myself. And there was this one handsome man who just made me tingle on the inside. If you know what I mean.” She gives a sly wink towards her daughter as a grin spreads across her face.

Marcella’s eyes open wide and her lips curl in disgust. “Oh god, MOTHER, how can you talk like that? Ewww!”

“For crying out loud Marcella, stop with all the drama. You can’t possibly think you’re the first young woman to have feelings for a man now, do you?”

Marcella puts her hands over her ears. “Please, please stop! I don’t want to hear this!”

”Let me finish. I had very intense feelings for a young man once, much as you are feeling now.”

Marcella lets out a low groan. How could her mother ever possibly have felt like she does now?

“We met secretly. My parents would have been horrified. But I was in love, or so I thought. He touched me in ways that filled me with such excitement, such longings . . .”

“Mother, please, please, no more,” Marcella begs.

But Elira continues. “Well, my father caught us before matters got out of hand. He came close to killing my young man before the coward ran off. Safe to say, I never saw him again and a good thing that was. He turned out to be a drunkard and wastrel. The man I did marry – the one picked for me by my parents – is your father. And we love each other very much. And he keeps me very happy and contented, if you know what I mean!” Her mother looks at her with raised eyebrows and an impish look on her face.

“Marcella,” her mother begins again.

“Oh please, mother, what now?” Marcella stays turned away, still too embarrassed to look at her.

“Dear, there are plenty of other young men besides Pannonius. You’re such a beauty. Though, sometimes I do wish you were a little plainer, for your own good. Perhaps you would appreciate the fine, responsible young men who would gladly have you for a wife. And you can have your pick of them if Pannonius is not to your liking. There’s Phlebas, he’s your age; and Hasturan, the sculptor; Wragg, and others. Oh, and there’s Quercus Rubrus. Very handsome, I’m sure you’ll agree. A little old for you, perhaps, but quite successful. You would want for nothing with him. And, I hear, he’s quite well-equipped to keep a woman happy, if you know what I mean.” Elira gives her daughter another smirking, knowing glance.

Marcella sees it and shrieks. “Oh god, mother! Would you please stop talking to me like I’m some horny slut!”

“Well, the way you are behaving one might think that you are!”

“MOTHER!”

“Oh please, again, stop with the dramatics Marcella. You must be responsible about decisions facing you. Don’t waste your time dreaming about some man who you’ll never meet. Live in the present. You have plenty of fine opportunities. And time is quickly wasting away for you. You’ll be 20 years old before you know it. An otherwise marriageable woman that age who is not even betrothed – why, what will people think? Is there something wrong with her? Is she defective in some way? The proper young men will lose interest soon enough if they believe there is something unnatural about you. And then where will you be? Unmarried and a burden on your parents in their old age. You must stop with these immature fantasies and face life as a mature woman. Nature has given you great beauty. Right now, the men are interested. So, pick one!”

“Damn it all, mother! Aren’t you listening to me? I do not want any of them. These bookish, boring, homely suitors you and father are encouraging me to marry mean nothing to me at all! Let’s face it. All you want from me is a grandson. I’m a sow, that’s all I am to you and father, isn’t it? Just a sow to get pregnant and produce an heir for this family. Well, if you and father couldn’t do it, and Barbara ran off rather do it, why should it be my responsibility?”

“Marcella!” Her mother sharply shouts her name as if she is a misbehaving child. “You’re being very selfish. Your responsibility is to your family. If you were a son instead of a daughter you would be taking over the business from your father, whose health, I might add, isn’t the best these days. But just because you are acting like a foolish young woman – no, a foolish girl – with a head full of dreams and lust in your – your twat, you can't abandon your responsibilities to your family! You will marry someone your father and I approve of. Do you understand, Marcella?”

“Oh, I understand mother,” says Marcella coldly. “I understand I’m no better than a slave in my own home. I’m being given orders and I must obey. And if I don’t? What? Will you disown me? Throw me out? Beat me? After what happened with Barbara do you want to lose another daughter?”

“Oh, dear,” sighs Elira, shaking her head. “You are yet a child in so many ways. You dream of things that can never be. Of a fantasy man who will -- what? Take you away from here? And to where? Barbara foolishly she ran off with a man who turned out to be a rebel! He probably got her killed or executed.”

Elira begins to tear up. She reaches out to Marcella who pulls away from her touch. “I don’t want that to happen to you, my dear! Oh, it’s too horrible to think about! My poor Barbara, my poor lost girl! And now, maybe you too, you foolish, foolish girl!”

Elira runs back into the house, sobbing. Marcella starts going after her. “Mother,” she begins, but then stops. Anger rises in her. Once again, it’s Barbara that her mother dwells on. Barbara, the daughter that ran off and put Marcella in line as the one that had to produce a grandson for the family. Marcella remembers her sister very well – and with great fondness -- and remembers walking past the crosses lining the roads utterly terrified that she might find Barbara nailed to one of them. She never did, but still, even with the hope that Barbara might be alive somewhere, Marcella has to admit to herself she sometimes hates her older sister for what she did. By running away, all the pressure to produce an heir is now on her head. She panics thinking about it. About the responsibility. What if she never produces a son? Would she be seen as a failure? Would her parents be disappointed in her? Would her husband hate her for not giving him a son? Might he even divorce her and throw her out penniless?

All the responsibility is falling on Marcella’s head. Marcella may not be aware of it, but perhaps this is the reason for her fantasy life. Better to live a fantasy about a handsome young man who will take her away from all this pressure and responsibility than to deal with it.

Marcella waits for her mother to leave the house on errands. She dresses in her finest tunic, arranges her hair, applies perfume, and heads for the center of town where, who knows, maybe she’ll find that man who comes to her at night when she spreads her legs and touches herself. Lean, dark-haired, muscular and handsome, yet with soft, sensitive eyes. She feels his lips on hers and tries to imagine the feeling of him inside her. What can that possibly be like? She has no real answer for this question, being as she is still a virgin. It’s all very hypothetical. Oh, she knows the mechanics of it. How the man’s cock gets long and hard and this allows him to enter the woman’s vagina. What happens after that is still a mystery. But she imagines it is wonderful!

Marcella makes her way to the market district, then the forum. She often spends time here, either on errands for her parents or just to walk around and think. And to look at all the men, most of whom do not even come close to the image of her mystery man. Oh, where is he? Marcella wonders.

Marcella Intro 00.jpg Then, just like that, she meets him. Well, she doesn’t actually meet him. Rather, she sees him as he exits one of the Roman temples erected in the forum. This one was the temple of Venus, the goddess of love and good fortune. Marcella’s heart skips a beat when she sees him. She tries to observe him without being seen. He’s a young Roman military officer, judging from the style of his uniform. Tall, with dark hair worn in the fashion of military officers. He has the robust, lean physique of the man she sees in all her late-night masturbatory fantasies, the man between her wide-open thighs, making passionate love to her. Oh yes! This is he! This is the man she’s been desperately longing for! It’s him! In the flesh! She’s breathing heavily now and feeling flush. She stands behind a column, concealing herself, as she decides what to do. Her heart is racing.

“Don’t fuck this up,” she whispers to herself.

Last edited:
(Most of you have probably given up on this thread. And I'm not even getting to Zaz's great images yet. But I have to tell this part. It's important to how I want the story to develop.)

No we just wait for the next installment...

UM...

“Well, I do know what I want, mother, and I want more than just a – a tradesman!”

what do you have against 'tradesmen'....

Tree deck 001 a.jpg

She’s breathing heavily now and feeling flush. She stands behind a column, concealing herself, as she decides what to do. Her heart is racing.

“Don’t fuck this up,” she whispers to herself.
No, I don't think we've forgotten it, and you're certainly giving us reason to remember it. :very_hot::D
It's starting well. Looking forward to more, Marcella. Keep thinking with your...heart (wasn't it? ;)).

Yeh, give Marcella some time, I may kinda forced this on her :confused:.
She did mention she was busy with RL. But I went nutz and all out what was planned to be small set of images, turned out close to about 50 images iirc (I was clocking myself for productivity at the time) And I turned it into 2 parts :doh:. So as long as I am alive and not over stressed I will work on "Dangerous Liaison" the second part gets to real hardcore stuff and would include other crux forum members.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom