Medical fantasies

Go to CruxDreams.com
A few pictures I rather like of a girl undergoing what appears to be a bogus medical examination. A girl being forced to endure a humiliating medical examination has always been one of my favourite fantasies. Ideally I imagine such an event taking place in something like a reformatory setting, those performing the examination would not be qualified medics and the examination simply an excuse to humiliate and abuse the girl. As to the purpose of the examination, it could be to determine if she is fit to receive some hash punishment a birching or a whipping; she would of course be proclaimed fit.

View attachment 1400558 View attachment 1400559View attachment 1400560View attachment 1400561View attachment 1400562
It's a very decent story, but in my opinion it's much more positive when a medical examination, in addition to the benefits, also brings satisfaction.

Org 1.jpg Org 2.jpg Org 3.jpg Org 4.jpg Org 5.jpg

It's a very decent story, but in my opinion it's much more positive when a medical examination, in addition to the benefits, also brings satisfaction.
I agree that giving and receiving pleasure is great in a consensual role-playing relationship. However, personally and purely from a fantasy perspective, my fantasies tend to involve humiliation and suffering for the female who isn’t a consenting partner but someone who is forced to submit to all manner of indignities against her will. In such a situation if a girl is to be brought to orgasm it should be forced upon her to subjugate her by demonstrating that she no longer has control of her own body.

Another rather unhappy and embarrassed looking girl undergoing a medical examination. There is one thing I don’t understand and that is why the gloves, perhaps it is to try and make it look more authentic. I know if I was examining an attractive young girl I would want to dispense with the gloves, so I would be able to have a good feel of the girl’s bare flesh.

Shameful examination.jpg

Another rather unhappy and embarrassed looking girl undergoing a medical examination. There is one thing I don’t understand and that is why the gloves, perhaps it is to try and make it look more authentic. I know if I was examining an attractive young girl I would want to dispense with the gloves, so I would be able to have a good feel of the girl’s bare flesh.

View attachment 1401395
"Young lady, I am only grabbing your breast to warm it up! The stethoscope is very cold and I don't want to shock you..."

A few pictures I rather like of a girl undergoing what appears to be a bogus medical examination. A girl being forced to endure a humiliating medical examination has always been one of my favourite fantasies. Ideally I imagine such an event taking place in something like a reformatory setting, those performing the examination would not be qualified medics and the examination simply an excuse to humiliate and abuse the girl. As to the purpose of the examination, it could be to determine if she is fit to receive some hash punishment a birching or a whipping; she would of course be proclaimed fit.

View attachment 1400558 View attachment 1400559View attachment 1400560View attachment 1400561View attachment 1400562
Birch may not be the best possible instrument in practice, but in fantasies it works really well. It’s so easy to imagine thin outer twigs curling between girls legs to give needed treatment to her most tender bits, which would be in very alerted state after her long and thorough examination. The true purpose of the examination would be to arouse the girl in a verge of orgasm and also make all delicate part’s very vulnerable for birchings.

The exam would start with enema and painful anal and vaginal insertions, followed by full shaving, even if not needed. Next part would be probing her external and internal parts with observations dictated aloud to be written down by assistant.

Her arousal would of course mentioned several times weighting the terms like vaginal lubrication and clitoral erection, as well as the state of her nipples. There would also be lots of hints about possible consequences during the birching.

Last part would be the spreading antiseptic oil to protect the skin and prevent the infections. It would contain slightly irritating substances, which would cause burning and throbbing sensations on tender membranes as well as clitoral and anal area.

During the last phase, the girl would be brought very close to orgasm and then taken into punishment room and tied to a whipping bench with her ass high up and her legs wide apart leaving no questions about the usage of the birch and its effective reach.

Back
Top Bottom