Medical fantasies

Go to CruxDreams.com
From Mood Picture's "Milgram Experiment 4"; a test to see if pain improves memory (but actually it was a blind test to see if a 'normal' person would blindly follow orders and hurt another person if they thought the responsibility would be with the authority figure). Poor Dolores is stripped naked and tested to see if she can remember the matching word when prompted by the first half of a word pair. If she can't, then she is whipped and then caned on the count of the person reciting the first half of the word pair. The experiment isn't to see if Dolores can remember; its to see if the person counting the first half of the pair would actually count the number of strokes to trigger the whipping and then the much harsher caning.

The blonde in the lab coat is the administrator for the experiment, and provides reassurance to the person that the experiment is safe and that the doctor assumes full responsibility. You can see by the difference between the picture at the beginning of the strokes, and the wounds at the end and see the evil that resides in all of us that can be coaxed out if we know we won't be held accountable.

Video here: http://mood-pictures.com/movie.php?id=446&hd=on

Attachments

• Snapshot_1653.JPG
    Snapshot_1653.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 196
  • Snapshot_625.JPG
    Snapshot_625.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Snapshot_608.JPG
    Snapshot_608.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Snapshot_604.JPG
    Snapshot_604.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Snapshot_597 copy.JPG
    Snapshot_597 copy.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 213
From Mood Picture's "Milgram Experiment 4"; a test to see if pain improves memory (but actually it was a blind test to see if a 'normal' person would blindly follow orders and hurt another person if they thought the responsibility would be with the authority figure). Poor Dolores is stripped naked and tested to see if she can remember the matching word when prompted by the first half of a word pair. If she can't, then she is whipped and then caned on the count of the person reciting the first half of the word pair. The experiment isn't to see if Dolores can remember; its to see if the person counting the first half of the pair would actually count the number of strokes to trigger the whipping and then the much harsher caning.

The blonde in the lab coat is the administrator for the experiment, and provides reassurance to the person that the experiment is safe and that the doctor assumes full responsibility. You can see by the difference between the picture at the beginning of the strokes, and the wounds at the end and see the evil that resides in all of us that can be coaxed out if we know we won't be held accountable.

Video here: http://mood-pictures.com/movie.php?id=446&hd=on
Based (very, very loosely) on a real experiment.
Being able to see the subject would greatly change the results. I don't think Pedro and Pablo were entirely scientific in their methods.:D

To me these look like a picture of an underage girl, I think maybe they should be removed!
In my opinion, the somewhat belated reaction to my rather old post is not entirely clear, but I still wanted to clarify: the works of this author have been widely discussed on various network resources for a long time. According to the general opinion, the models of his drawings, as positioned by the artist himself, are adults. Nevertheless, I unequivocally accept the position set out here for the leadership, since I have always tried to strictly follow the rules established on the forum, especially since I did not plan to post other works by the mentioned author in the future. With all due respect...

To me these look like a picture of an underage girl, I think maybe they should be removed!
In my opinion, the somewhat belated reaction to my rather old post is not entirely clear, but I still wanted to clarify: the works of this author have been widely discussed on various network resources for a long time. According to the general opinion, the models of his drawings, as positioned by the artist himself, are adults. Nevertheless, I unequivocally accept the position set out here for the leadership, since I have always tried to strictly follow the rules established on the forum, especially since I did not plan to post other works by the mentioned author in the future. With all due respect...
I have to agree with Erin that she looks pretty young but I have not seen Oldyman bend the rules around here. Still, please review your posts before you put them up...

Thanks,
Tree

Back
Top Bottom