Medieval Witch Hunters Part 3 (the Bandit Girl)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wrote about a hot iron as I feel it is more dramatic.

He lifted Eulalia's shin with two fingers. Her face was a mask
of unbelievable agony. 'So brave. You should have been a roman woman. You want to die? Very well, I sentence you to death. By crucifiction, like your beloved Queen.'

A lictor moved back to the brazier and picked up pliers with flat-ended jaws. Returning to Eulalia, he hold them in front of her chest, looking interrogatively into her eyes. She just closed them. 'Belisama, help me' she whispered.

He seized her right nipple into the jaws. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened.

From my POV this is real drama... Even if i don't like any hot tools manipulations...

And this is
After over 30 seconds of contact he moved the iron up allowing her to gulp down on some air. Then he parted her what remained of her lips with his finger to see they were burnt black and barely recognisable.
sophisticated murder...

Part 4

Charlotte lay on the wooden floor of the platform with her wrist still bound. She was huddled on her side in the fetal position is much pain. She could feel every single burn both outside and inside her body as well as every muscle stinging like they were all being stabbed with little knifes. Now the stretching was over she felt how much the ropes had dug into her. Looking at her bound wrist she could see signs of bleeding.

The only relief was now she could breathe easier now. Taking gasps she moved her head to see the brassier that had heated the irons to be used on her body then the two poles she was tied too. She was too overwhelmed to even cry. Even the uneven wooden beams that made up the floor of the platform pressed into her body bringing her more discomfort.

Charlotte could hear people in the crowd talking about her. Most were in support of her mistreatment, this added to her feeling of total defeat. Above here Jacob the man who had both tortured her and pleasured her in what now felt like the distant past. He was talking to the woman who was in control of her suffering, how could such evil come from one woman?

She heard them agree it was time for her to be impaled on the pole in from of the wooden platform. The thought of that wide pole pushing up though her made her hands down to her womanhood as if to tend to the injury that would soon be inflicted. She closed her eyes hoping to be anywhere but here.

Which a tug Jacob pulled her wrists then untied the rope. Her wrists were now free but she could hardly move them. Jacob pulled her hands around her back then bound them again. She realised that would be the last time her hands would be free. As he did this to her she found herself sitting upright facing the impalement pole. She saw Beatrix throw a rope over a tree branch that was about 7 feet above the top of the pole. Charlotte knew this would be to slow her decent and her death.

Charlotte just wanted it to be over, she had no intention of pleading for her life. After Jacob had bound her arms he threaded a long strip of leather under each arm pit that would support her. The strips were then secured to an iron ring that would hang above her head.

As he did this he whispered “Not long now”

“I know Jacob” she said back softly.

She was then lifted to her feet. She was so weak that she could barely stand by herself. She looked out to the crowd who had watched her suffer with enjoyment. Which small steps she was walked towards the impalement spike which now had Beatrix standing next to it.

Each step brought pain in her joints and her slowly closer to the tool of her execution. She stood in front of the spike looking at the tip that was about shoulder height. She stared at it frozen with fear as the metal ring was tied to the rope hanging down from the tree branch. She pictured it entering her and knew it would hurt like nothing else, what a cruel tool of death.

It did not take long until the ropes were ready then with a tug she was lifted off the ground. The straps under her shoulders pulled her up until her womanhood was just a little higher than the tip.

She looked down as she felt Jacob’s hands pushing on her buttocks, moving her into place. She was now over the spike. She felt such panic and fear. Charlotte looked out to the crowd but there was no help for her. Jacob gave a command to the guard then she began to drop.

Slowly she inched down until she felt the very tip touch her. Jacob then used his fingers to part her lower lips over the tip which she felt enter her. She continued to drop very slowly and as she did she could feel the tip getting deeper as well as wider. She took short breaths as she could feel the spike invade her body. As it got deeper it stretched the skin tight around the entrance to her womanhood. The weight of her body was supported by this stretched skin which caused a build-up of pain. She tried to use her legs to grip the pole but the movement put pressure on her stretched skin so she let her legs fall straight.

She cried out as the skin stretched tighter before tearing. She could feel the exact point the rip in her skin formed then moments later the point where a second tear was. Charlotte tensed all the muscles in her legs and pointed her toes in reaction to the pain of her inner parts slowly tearing.

A trickle of blood ran down the spike as it ventured yet deeper into her body. Charlotte twisted left then right screaming out as she suffered. She screams were twisted showing all the horror she was going though. Eventually the spike stopped widening as she reached the end of the tip. Jacob signalled the guards to stop her decent which they did.

Both Jacob and Beatrix stepped to the front of the platform then leaned over so they could see where the spike was impaling her. They saw she skin was pulled tight around the spike as if hugging it. There was a little bit of blood seeping thought but the force the spike puts on the tears limited bleeding which also served to prolong her execution. Jacob noticed each breath brought her pain as she tried not to move. Even the slightest movement was felt between her legs enhancing her pain.

The crowd was almost silent as they watched the girl suffer her punishment. It was clear this act was not just torturing her but killing her. He long whaling scream echoed around the village square from her pain. Beatrix nodded to Jacob after a few more minutes had past telling him to continue. Again he signalled the guards who started to drop her very slowly.

As she slowly fell she would feel pressure build up on an area as the skin was stretched by the tip of the spike. Then she would drop a little as the skin tore. The pain was unbelievable as she felt her most sensitive skin being ripped apart. How cruel were these people who had found a way to make a woman feel her inner place tear and tear so slowly Charlotte thought. The ripping of her flesh was not sudden it was slow, so slow she could sense each tear creeping deeper into her body.

Jacob looking closely at her noticed she was fighting to keep her legs strait to prevent any sideways movement. He saw in her feet she was curling her toes in an attempt to fight the pain, a fight she was losing. By now there was a noticeable bump on her lower stomach from where the spike was pushing out as well.

Dropping ever more she felt the skin at the opening of her womanhood clinging to the sides of the pole so the little imperfections in the wood scraped her like a serrated knife. Using a pole this wide on a woman was especially cruel as it meant she would feel her womanhood being ripped apart before the spike begun to hit her internal organs. Beatrix had chosen this pole specifically for this reason.

Despite the cruel nature of the punishment few of the crowd were put off. They had been hurt by Bandits so this was all payback. After an hour of impalement her womanhood had been ruined. The spike tip was pressing against the top of her womb and she just wanted it to end. Beatrix saw the Mayor and crowd were handling this ok so she made the decision to continue to drop her slowly. The girl’s screams had calmed down but her expression showed one of intense suffering.

After another half hour the spike had ripped through the top of her womb and was now pushing though her intestines. Beatrix asked the guards to stop her decent and tie off the rope so she would move no further.

Beatrix walked around to the girls side. She looked up noticing how pale the girl now looked. Charlotte was taking short breaths and despite her best efforts still spammed periodically with pulled on her internal tears. Seeing she was there Charlotte managed to turn her head to Beatrix. It took effort but she simply asked “Why have you stopped…..?”

Beatrix placed her hand on the girls side then moved it over her stomach feeling the bump from the spike. “Your execution is to be prolonged Charlotte. You must understand that”

Charlotte’s mouth opened and her eyes widened “But why….. Must you…”

“Girl you are a criminal who stole from these people. This must be done but I am sorry you must suffer so. I bet that spike is causing you much pain as it tears into you”

Charlotte knew this was the case and did not respond. Still stroking her Beatrix responded “I’m going to ask Jacob to use a bull whip to lash your back as you remain on the spike. The whip cutting your skin will be very painful and as you move the spike will continue its work. It’s only fair you feel this young girl”

Charlotte managed a nod “I understand….”

Beatrix turned to Jacob and pointed to the bull whip on the table “Take the whip and lash her”

Jacob nodded and retrieved the whip as instructed. He questioned internally why more suffering was needed. He held the whip inspected it. It had a wooden handle and a six feet tail made from neatly woven strands of leather. At the end was a simple knot where the force would be concentrated. Luckily he had practiced using such a whip shortly after being employed by Beatrix.

He held the handle in his right then let the tail end fall to the floor. Charlotte heard the leather whip hitting the floor of the platform and knew pain was coming. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked out to the crowd who were eager to see he feel yet more brutality.

Jacob flung back the whip then with the tail airborne he launched it forward. Just as the tip heard his victim he flicked it back so the tip of the whip lashed her.

CRACK!

The sound of the whip was clearly heard by all and Charlotte opened her eyes wide and screamed out. She let out several short pained screams from the pain as Jacob saw a clear lash mark where the whip had struck her. A little blood appeared on the line then dripped down showing he had cut her flesh.

He prepared another strike and the crowd quietened so they could hear the strike.

CRACK!

Again the sound was clear as another lash was given. They could all see her bending her knees as she moved her legs franticly. She moved them for a few seconds then tried to stop the movement as the movement widened the tears inside her. She tensed her legs strait so they were open at an angle of about 45 degrees where she held them until the pain lessened. She now had two bleeding marks on her back.

A nod from Beatrix told Jacob another lash was needed.

CRACK!

Her head moved about as if she was possessed by a demon. By now even this was producing limited screams from her. This time he struck her left buttock splitting the skin open. After she relaxed her legs she dropped her head but before the pain from her lash faded another was given.

CRACK!

The whip cut her renewing her shacking. As a result of the movement a bit more blood trickled down the pole but her skin was stretched tightly still limiting it. The lashes continued until they had little effect on her. After nearly another hour she had around forty lash marks all over the back of her. To Jacob it looked like she had been mauled by some savage beast the whip cut her so much. Then he realised he was that savage beast.

She was making a few irregular breaths but as she could still feel it was important the pain was maintained until the end. Beatrix and Jacob walked up to her as the crowed watched. Most of the people were still there but about a third had gone.

Jacob placed a hand on her and she felt cold to the touch. He breaths moved her head slightly and her eyes were nearly closed. Looking up Beatrix said “Girl can you still hear me?”

Her lips that were now a pale as her skin parted slightly and a faint wheezing sound was heard. They did not know what she meant but there was a sign of life. Beatrix looked to Jacob “Please continue the lashes the pain will still reach her”

Jacob was still looking up to her as Charlotte turned her head slightly and looked at him. She stared for a moment. This glace was all she could manage but it was there goobye.

He did as commanded and lashed her body which produced a small response. After he had given her six more she did not respond at all to the lash. A quick inspection from Beatrix confirmed that her suffering was over.

Jacob let the whip drop to the ground as the realisation had set in that he had killed her. The crowd seeing she had expired began to walk away leaving them. Walking to the front of the platform he looked at her. She swung very slightly from the breeze and actually looked at peace. Her eyes were lightly closed and her face had not suffered ill treatment. He was actually relieved for her that her pain had ended.

He then watched as Beatrix ordered the guards to lift her off the spike that was now completely red. They placed her body on the platform so she way laying face up. Beatrix crossed the girls arms over her chest and closed her legs so she looked as if she way sleeping.

The Mayor and his wife walked up and the mayor clapped his hands a few times. “Well done Beatrix and Jacob. You have done a great job and this will certainly deter future bandits”

Beatrix was placed “Thank you Lord Mayor. We only seek to enforce the law and justice. It was a painful death but one that was fair in the end”

Jacob saw that the mayor had glanced a few times at her dead body but tried to look away. Lady Hampton on the other hand was mesmerised by her running her eyes up and down Charlotte’s body. Lady Hampton added “Her suffering was exquisite. I would like to see more of her kind tortured in such a way”

The Mayor added “If we can catch them that is. We raided the camp and killed seven of them. A few got away but no prisoners unfortunately. But on the bright side the whole town saw the penalty for banditry and we have defiantly dented their numbers”

Beatrix smiled “Well that’s a good thing. After today the rest will move elsewhere or maybe stop crime altogether”

The Mayor then said “One other thing Beatrix I opened a letter meant for you sent from the Earl by accident so my apologies but it was about Lady Harrington. He was pleased with the way you questioned the girl and the method you used. He wants you to collect her before coming back so she can be punished properly in a well-equipped dungeon”

“Thank you for the news Lord Mayor. Do you have someone you could send to collect her and her one servant girl? I’m unsure if the servant girl knows anything so it would be good to have her as well”

The Mayor looked confused at Beatrix “Servant girl. I have not heard of a servant girl. I have sent people there many times and never heard of one. Also she told me herself that she lives completely alone and has done for over a year”

Beatrix was now also puzzled “You have never seen young girl with blonde hair?”

He shook his head “No never and she has no spare funds to pay for anyone either which is why her house is a mess. But I will happily send a carriage with a few guards”

Beatrix Shrugged “O well never mind them. If you could send someone then take her strait to the Earls keep that would be great”

“I will have someone leave in the morning. But if you’ll excuse me I have to prepare dinner”

“Of course” said Beatrix before the Mayor and Lady Hampton walked away.

Jacob had been so occupied by carrying out Charlottes death that he just realised the sun was low in the sky. Throughout most of the sun light hours Charlotte had been suffering before dying minutes ago.

Beatrix saw Jacob looked unsettled. “I know that was hard what you have done but her suffering was needed. I know she felt much pain but she has caused much pain. All these villages watched her die because they wanted to see her pay for the damage she and her kind have caused. Her suffering much have felt bad for you but what about the suffering of the starving children who have no food because the caravan was robbed? What about the people killed during the robbery or the crying wife how has just seen her husband’s dead body after searching the roads for him”

Jacob nodded “I know you are right but I still feel like I have committed an evil act”

“You have done what was needed. If we just gave her twenty lashes then freed her then we would not have known where their base was. And she would have been out robbing in a few days and nothing would change. These honest villagers would still suffer. But after this we will see change we have committed one negative act to stop hundreds more from happening. Think how many lives we have saved by ending the life on this one girl who chose to be an outlaw”

He nodded again. She was right and made perfect sense. “I understand I think I’ll just need a bit of time to get over this”

“That’s fine Jacob” She put her arm over his shoulders in a rare act of kindness “You are a good man and I will do anything I can to help you to do your work. Why don’t you leave everything here and I will have the guards clean-up. You just get ready to eat”

He looked down at Charlotte laying still. He skin was so pale now she looked like she was carved from marble. “What will happen to her”

“I will have the men dig her a hole in the cemetery and the priest pray over her. She will be buried properly and we will pray for her sole. She has paid her debt to the town and now we owe her a correct burial”

Jacob was surprised by this but felt better for hearing it. “I’ll pray for her tonight”

“You do that now go and get ready for dinner”

He walked off to the manor house and to his room. He was about to remove the clothes that were covered in the blood of the girl he had tortured to death but then there was a knock at the door.

“Come in” He shouted

The door creaked open and the Mayor walked in. Jacob stood up strait “Lord Mayor what can I do for you?”

The mayor looked troubled “Firstly thank you for your service to my town. If you ever need lodgings or help please call on me personally”

“Why thank you Lord Mayor that is very kind of you”

“The other think I came here for is the wooden phallus my wide has I understand she has shown you it”

“Yes Lord Mayor”

“I hope you don’t think less of me for permitting such a tool. I know it is rather cruel it’s designed to be pushed into a woman to cause as much pain as possible without damaging her permanently”

“I would never question how you conduct yourself Lord Mayor that is not my place”

“I just want you to know I did not order it or request it built. Nor have I ever forced it on her. My wife is a tricky woman who says she is affected by lust and it has only been used on her at her request. She usually gets one of the maids to insert it then I understand it is turned to cause higher pain. I just want you to know I have never forced such a thing on her”

Jacob was not entirely surprised by this and given how much she was interested in torture. In a way this made more sense.

“I understand Lord Mayor”

“Good now when you’re ready come to the hall. Dinner will be ready soon”

Just uploaded the part about her impalement and there are no mention of any hot irons. I'm surprised it took so long to detail her whole ordeal but as I was writing I realized I would need it to be 4 parts. Let me know what you think of the thing as a whole. There is a small follow on part to come as well but I'll post that later. I just didn't want to add too much in one go. The the story continues.

That was too cruel... Too cruel... How she can take it so long?
how could such evil come from one woman?
Good question... With simple answer...
Well...
I want to read something about her. Her tortures with hot iron, hot oil pouring into her vagina... Hot spiked dildo... etc... Exucution...
He must be executed too...
Charlotte
Poor girl... She is suffered too long and executed too brutal...
She will return from the dead. She deserve it...

That was too cruel... Too cruel... How she can take it so long?

Good question... With simple answer...

Well...
I want to read something about her. Her tortures with hot iron, hot oil pouring into her vagina... Hot spiked dildo... etc... Exucution...

He must be executed too...

Poor girl... She is suffered too long and executed too brutal...
She will return from the dead. She deserve it...
I want to be Charlotte and endure her suffering and death

There was a forest ahead, it was visible just though the fog. Jacob walked closer hearing the damp ground squelch under his boots. The fog was thick but he could see the trees though it, they were defiantly there.

Then a noise, a sound, a broken branch. Then another, they were footsteps. Those foot steps must belong to someone, surely?

As he got closer to the edge of the forest the trees stood tall defining a clear line. Then the noise again but this time a figure. There was a person walking into the forest though the trees.

“Hey who goes out there?” He called to no reply. He began to chase into the woods. The fog was still thick in the air so little was visible. Jacob got closer to see the figure was a young girl. She leaned her head over her shoulder and giggled. There was a cheerful looking young woman who wore a pretty dress.

“This way” she called as she skipped down a beaten track thru the trees.

Jacob caught up with her then continued along the path, traveling deeper.

Then the path opened up and there were tents surrounding a camp fire. It was a camp but it was deserted. The girl skipped as if she had just heard the best news in the world towards the camp fire. She lifted the lid on the pot there and closed it again. She turned back to Jacob “I would offer you some food good sir but we have none. Not all of us are granted the right to farm lands”

“You can’t farm” Jacob replied.

“No. No farming or fishing. So sometime we have to take things to eat or we die”

“But… I don’t understand”

She stepped forward to Jacob “But you do understand don’t you Jacob?”

He stepped back with shock “How do you know who I am? I’ve never meet you”

“O but you have met me O great dispenser of justice”

The girl’s happy face turned as she adopted a frown. She undid the string at the front of her dress then let it fall to the ground. Her hair was red and there were lash marks all over her. Down her body there was blood between her legs and leaking from each nipple. She put her arms out strait then slowly turned around.

“Are you sure we have never met?”

He did not know what to say.

She stepped closer with an evil grin. She then glided her index finger on her right hand across one of her nipples so there was blood on her finger. She moved her hand with the blood coated finger towards Jacob. “Here good sir I still have a little blood left if you want more of it. Since you took so much blood from me I thought you would like a little more. You did take my blood but you only took it slowly before. I needed to feel each drop leave me didn’t I?”

He just mumbled “Urrrr, urrr”

The red crimson liquid dripped from her fingers as she smiled at him.

“Don’t you want my blood anymore? Is it not the same unless I show pain as you take it? The fire is still hot would you like to put me in pain good sir?”

She looked down running her hands over her body “I am sure there are some clean patches of skin that you haven’t whipped or burned yet. If we find some then you can hurt me some more”

She turned around and Jacob recoiled at the sight of blood pouring from the lash marks on her back. He tried but could not look away.

“I think we have a small patch here good sir. Luckily you are here to cause me pain. Just like I needed to suffer for all those hours on your platform”

“But… You committed a crime”

Now angry and shouting back the naked woman replied “A crime? The crime of taking food from those who will not allow us to make our own? O but luckily you good sir were they to save the day. Just like the hero in a children’s tale”

She pushed her face up close to his “Tell me. As you tortured me, as you inflicted maximum pain, as I cried in agony. O how I cried, hours of just wanting it to end………Tell me, did you feel like the hero in that story?”

“No Charlotte I didn’t. I’m sorry”

She stepped back seeing him look uncomfortable “Should an artist not admire his work?”

“I’m sorry Charlotte”

“Maybe you are. I got a taste of hell but you, good sir, Will spend eternity there”

Jacob jerked up on his bed. Breathing heavily and covered in cold sweat he started forward taking deep breaths. Still in panic he reached to the table to pick up a goblet of water that was next to him. He gulped it down yet still needed more.

A beam of moonlight shone through the window providing just enough lamination to make out the contours of the room. Clumsily he got out of bed, still wearing his clothes from the dinner he made his way to the door.

Opening it he wandered into the hall way then made his way to the kitchen to find some water. Hearing this a door opened and a young maid walked out. She wore a simple gown and had a pleasant smile.

“Sir is there anything I could get for you? If there is anything you would like I could get it for you sir” Said the girl eager to perform her duties.

He walked past her not making eye contact “You don’t want to even be near me. I assure you of that”

“It’s quite alright sir I stay awake all night in case needed. I could keep you company if you are unable to sleep”

He turned back to her “Did you not see the last girl I spent time with? Did you not hear how she cried out? Now leave me”

She went back into her room and closed the door not responding to him. Jacob made his way to the kitchen to quench his thirst before returning to bed. From then until sun up he did not sleep instead he tossed and turned. His thoughts gripped by a blood covered girl skipping though a forest.

“Maybe you are. I got a taste of hell but you, good sir, Will spend eternity there”
Like nightmare on Elm street...
Charlotte is now reborn. She is a dream master... And she have marked him.

To restore herself she must consume him... Absorb his flesh and blood... Destroy him... Only bones will left.
In next morning Jacob's dry corpse will be found...
This bitch will be marked too... Her dryed body will be found on the Charlotte's execution ground...

There was a forest ahead, it was visible just though the fog. Jacob walked closer hearing the damp ground squelch under his boots. The fog was thick but he could see the trees though it, they were defiantly there.

Then a noise, a sound, a broken branch. Then another, they were footsteps. Those foot steps must belong to someone, surely?

As he got closer to the edge of the forest the trees stood tall defining a clear line. Then the noise again but this time a figure. There was a person walking into the forest though the trees.

“Hey who goes out there?” He called to no reply. He began to chase into the woods. The fog was still thick in the air so little was visible. Jacob got closer to see the figure was a young girl. She leaned her head over her shoulder and giggled. There was a cheerful looking young woman who wore a pretty dress.

“This way” she called as she skipped down a beaten track thru the trees.

Jacob caught up with her then continued along the path, traveling deeper.

Then the path opened up and there were tents surrounding a camp fire. It was a camp but it was deserted. The girl skipped as if she had just heard the best news in the world towards the camp fire. She lifted the lid on the pot there and closed it again. She turned back to Jacob “I would offer you some food good sir but we have none. Not all of us are granted the right to farm lands”

“You can’t farm” Jacob replied.

“No. No farming or fishing. So sometime we have to take things to eat or we die”

“But… I don’t understand”

She stepped forward to Jacob “But you do understand don’t you Jacob?”

He stepped back with shock “How do you know who I am? I’ve never meet you”

“O but you have met me O great dispenser of justice”

The girl’s happy face turned as she adopted a frown. She undid the string at the front of her dress then let it fall to the ground. Her hair was red and there were lash marks all over her. Down her body there was blood between her legs and leaking from each nipple. She put her arms out strait then slowly turned around.

“Are you sure we have never met?”

He did not know what to say.

She stepped closer with an evil grin. She then glided her index finger on her right hand across one of her nipples so there was blood on her finger. She moved her hand with the blood coated finger towards Jacob. “Here good sir I still have a little blood left if you want more of it. Since you took so much blood from me I thought you would like a little more. You did take my blood but you only took it slowly before. I needed to feel each drop leave me didn’t I?”

He just mumbled “Urrrr, urrr”

The red crimson liquid dripped from her fingers as she smiled at him.

“Don’t you want my blood anymore? Is it not the same unless I show pain as you take it? The fire is still hot would you like to put me in pain good sir?”

She looked down running her hands over her body “I am sure there are some clean patches of skin that you haven’t whipped or burned yet. If we find some then you can hurt me some more”

She turned around and Jacob recoiled at the sight of blood pouring from the lash marks on her back. He tried but could not look away.

“I think we have a small patch here good sir. Luckily you are here to cause me pain. Just like I needed to suffer for all those hours on your platform”

“But… You committed a crime”

Now angry and shouting back the naked woman replied “A crime? The crime of taking food from those who will not allow us to make our own? O but luckily you good sir were they to save the day. Just like the hero in a children’s tale”

She pushed her face up close to his “Tell me. As you tortured me, as you inflicted maximum pain, as I cried in agony. O how I cried, hours of just wanting it to end………Tell me, did you feel like the hero in that story?”

“No Charlotte I didn’t. I’m sorry”

She stepped back seeing him look uncomfortable “Should an artist not admire his work?”

“I’m sorry Charlotte”

Jacob jerked up on his bed. Breathing heavily and covered in cold sweat he started forward taking deep breaths. Still in panic he reached to the table to pick up a goblet of water that was next to him. He gulped it down yet still needed more.

A beam of moonlight shone through the window providing just enough lamination to make out the contours of the room. Clumsily he got out of bed, still wearing his clothes from the dinner he made his way to the door.

Opening it he wandered into the hall way then made his way to the kitchen to find some water. Hearing this a door opened and a young maid walked out. She wore a simple gown and had a pleasant smile.

“Sir is there anything I could get for you? If there is anything you would like I could get it for you sir” Said the girl eager to perform her duties.

He walked past her not making eye contact “You don’t want to even be near me. I assure you of that”

“It’s quite alright sir I stay awake all night in case needed. I could keep you company if you are unable to sleep”

He turned back to her “Did you not see the last girl I spent time with? Did you not hear how she cried out? Now leave me”

She went back into her room and closed the door not responding to him. Jacob made his way to the kitchen to quench his thirst before returning to bed. From then until sun up he did not sleep instead he tossed and turned. His thoughts gripped by a blood covered girl skipping though a forest.
That is a clever an unexpected ending!!!! well done!!

Darkmind
Late to the party. Impressed with your story. Situation, content, characters, and the telling all add add up to a good read.
Started with Jacob and Anne yesterday. Like any addiction, it's hard to stop. Thank you.
d'Not

Back
Top Bottom