Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbaria and Eulalia
Featuring @Barbaria1 and @Eulalia

A ride to hell...
Well I know she'll complain about the seating, but don't let it spoil your fun, boys -
it's this girl's idea of a nice afternoon's ride :p

My complaint about the seating (in addition to the obvious one about the pain of balancing on the edge) has to do with my backwards-looking placement on the horse …. I always think of myself, you see, as being a rather forward looking sort. Perhaps you wouldn’t mind if I asked to be turned around?

My complaint about the seating (in addition to the obvious one about the pain of balancing on the edge) has to do with my backwards-looking placement on the horse …. I always think of myself, you see, as being a rather forward looking sort. Perhaps you wouldn’t mind if I asked to be turned around?
The leopard never changes its spots, but that`s a risky strategy.
Emily will not be best pleased and that bullwhip is sure to be brought back into play!

Quit complaining... at least you don't have to ride in the back...

But of course Barb. And your nipples will be clamped and fastened to the horse's head....so you don't fall off :devil:
Well I know she'll complain about the seating, but don't let it spoil your fun, boys -
it's this girl's idea of a nice afternoon's ride :p
At least one of you has the proper attitude ;)

I'm probably spoiling you too much! Have you really earned it? ;-)
I'd ride the horse also proof photos. I'd take the ride to hell with the ladies no escape

Attachments

• wooden Horse.JPG
    wooden Horse.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 270
  • horsewhipcock.JPG
    horsewhipcock.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 22_06_1Barb&Eul.jpg
    22_06_1Barb&Eul.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 276
  • horse5.JPG
    horse5.JPG