Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
:D Happy Birthday Melissa :D

I am sending you three naughty girls, recently expelled from Cruxton Abbey, in the hope that you might be able to reform them.
One of them has tattoos and a tongue piercing; the other two are qualified marksmen and rather belligerent.
;) You can tell how mischievous they are by their cheeky faces, so don't stand for any nonsense! ;)

expelled_from_cruxton_abbey_by_delrae4303_de7bl8f-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)​

I am sending you three naughty girls, recently expelled from Cruxton Abbey, in the hope that you might be able to reform them.
One of them has tattoos and a tongue piercing; the other two are qualified marksmen and rather belligerent.
;) You can tell how mischievous they are by their cheeky faces, so don't stand for any nonsense! ;)

Qualified marksmen?!!.....good grief. I'm not surprised they were kicked out of Cruxton Abbey. I'll see whatmy staff can do.

Oh Bobinder! Those three girls you sent me!!!! I put them in Miss Pilkington's class with instructions to introduce themselves nicely and make sure they wore their brand new uniforms. Well this is what happened.
Hello.jpg
One of those girls kept her hat on and began a little striptease show for the amusement of the rest of the class. Miss Pilkington was apoplectic and immediately called for the duty officer to give the girl a damn good thrashing.
Hello2.jpg
Goodness knows what the other two are getting up to.

Back
Top Bottom