Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you all for the warm birthday wishes.
Yes, I am older but no wiser.
A couple of months ago I got my Medicare card and I'm planing to retire next year, so I am now, officially, a geezer.
But, I take comfort in the fact the Tree is still older than me.:D

Thank you all for the warm birthday wishes.
Yes, I am older but no wiser.
A couple of months ago I got my Medicare card and I'm planing to retire next year, so I am now, officially, a geezer.
But, I take comfort in the fact the Tree is still older than me.:D
Enjoy your retirement! It was one of the best things Tree ever did. Tree hopes to stay older than you for years to come, by the way...

Tree hopes to stay older than you for years to come, by the way...
Tree sharpens nails and crucifies (and of course hangs) we Cruxgirls to keep his mind and body in shape and live forever (although less smoking and drinking might help too).

:D Happy Birthday Lulie! :D

hb_eul_2022_hamilton_hunting_drummers_by_bobnearied_dfjzbhb-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt - Full size picture - https://sta.sh/06m4wc4j3un )

Unfortunately, the picture is unfinished, despite the fact that it was started in July. :rolleyes:
But the snow machine never turned up, the linkies arrived overdressed - and I had to hide their drums... :eek:
That leaves us with a souvenir of summer. Hope you're keeping warm in the Northern Forest! :)

:D Happy Birthday Lulie! :D

hb_eul_2022_hamilton_hunting_drummers_by_bobnearied_dfjzbhb-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt - Full size picture - https://sta.sh/06m4wc4j3un )

Unfortunately, the picture is unfinished, despite the fact that it was started in July. :rolleyes:
But the snow machine never turned up, the linkies arrived overdressed - and I had to hide their drums... :eek:
That leaves us with a souvenir of summer. Hope you're keeping warm in the Northern Forest! :)
Och aye, a cannie pair o linkies in their Hamilton hunt kilties. Back in the summer they'd ha bin gettin intae practice for the run, discussing hoo best tae dodge the hunters, whaur to rin as a paircel, whaur tae scram, and when tae burnie-rin, tae foil the hounds off their girl-scent, whaur to hide their food-hoard, whether that sneaky Wullie McCrae will be up to his cantrip sleights ... lots tae think on, when ye're gaun tae be oot rinnin as game-burds!

Och aye, a cannie pair o linkies in their Hamilton hunt kilties. Back in the summer they'd ha bin gettin intae practice for the run, discussing hoo best tae dodge the hunters, whaur to rin as a paircel, whaur tae scram, and when tae burnie-rin, tae foil the hounds off their girl-scent, whaur to hide their food-hoard, whether that sneaky Wullie McCrae will be up to his cantrip sleights ... lots tae think on, when ye're gaun tae be oot rinnin as game-burds!
The language of the Forum is English.:D

Happy Saint Eulalia's Day!

Back
Top Bottom