Member crucified pics Challenge

Go to CruxDreams.com

dfg42

Senator
As all have seen some members here are brave enough to show their fetishes in a quite exhibitionistic way. I thought it would be a good idea to honour them with a special topic.
I also made a collage of those with name and the best or a typical pose and the member name. There are different challenges such as nude, face, cornu, rape, forget nail, which I collect in the statistics:

cfmemberstat.jpg

I naturally encourage all to take part of that challenge. Remember it is not a beauty contest. I will collect the pic for an overview and exclude myself, but to be fair look at that pic of me (need some training)

dfg42.jpg

It has a typical pose and the name, better ones are of Rufuss

Rufuss.jpg

or Bondage Boy

bondageboy.jpg

and so on....

Let us start with the two only females, where one is the model hired by one member and the other is the unbelievable JudithJesus:

mermaidhunter.JPG JudithJesus.jpg

and to the females we now also have to count PippaJayne:

pippajayne.jpg

Only few females, so we have to be even more grateful to the few. THANK YOU !!!!!

:Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini::Laie_22mini:

As all have seen some members here are brave enough to show their fetishes in a quite exhibitionistic way. I thought it would be a good idea to honour them with a special topic.
I also made a collage of those with name and the best or a typical pose and the member name. There are different challenges such as nude, face, cornu, rape, forget nail, which I collect in the statistics:

View attachment 1172901

I naturally encourage all to take part of that challenge. Remember it is not a beauty contest. I will collect the pic for an overview and exclude myself, but to be fair look at that pic of me (need some training)

View attachment 1172902

It has a typical pose and the name, better ones are of Rufuss

View attachment 1172903

or Bondage Boy

View attachment 1172904

and so on....
@dfg42 Thanks for including moi.....:)
One teensy point,regards nakedness...
A lot of my pics have shown myself wearing some form of Loincloth. Its best to amend it to XL,or LX. Thanks.... ;)
20220415_093635.jpgbaracus erect.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of my pics have shown myself wearing some form of Loincloth. Its best to amend it to XL,or LX. Thanks.... ;)
This is really an debatable point. Many of the very good pics, probably the best ones are with loincloth, naturally the ones of Rufus, which are very good. I made an additional column to add LOINCLOTH as additional challenge, so u are in both.

View attachment 1172987View attachment 1172988
changed table.... you are quite prominent, leading or second- When someone comes to rape and flog you (on pic) you are first, but it is no competition after all-

newtab.jpg

here is collogue pic this will have to do until I find a willing photographer

Attachments

• cruxcol.jpg
    cruxcol.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 906
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom