Mermidhunter's Pet

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
The small sailboat plowed through the light chop of the bay water with almost no sound, only the rush of water going past the hull was to be heard. I sat in the back of the boat and enjoyed the motion of the boat as it sped along running downwind after a morning of fishing. I could have gone out in a motorboat like most fisherman did, but I preferred the little sailboat. It allowed me the time to observe all the nature around me and get closer to it due to the lack of noise. Being in and observing nature was as much of the reason I went fishing as it was to catch the giant redfish that lurked in these waters. It had been a good morning,I had bagged my limit of three fish, and I was headed back to theboat ramp. I was a long way from here, a small bay that was not well traveled, and it would be a while before I got there, but I enjoyed sailing as much as I did fishing.

As I sailed, I saw something on the shore up ahead that caught my eye. It seemed out of place, it looked like a human figure laying on the beach. This was far from anywhere and there was no other boat around to have delivered them. As I drew closer,I became more and more convinced that it was a human or human remains, and I was afraid that maybe something bad had happened to someone. I pulled out my binoculars and aimed them at the anomaly on the beach. It was a human……..then I almost fell overboard. It was not a human? It was …… no it couldn’t be, there was no such thing. I pulled the tiller over and headed closer to the shoreline to pass nearer to …..what, whoever it was.

“Fuck me sideways”, escaped my lips as I drew closer. It WAS a mermaid! I was completely blown away and sat dumbstruck for several minutes. She appeared to be sunbathing on the shell beach, her eyes were closed, her upper body propped up on her arms, apparently napping. As I was running very silent, the noise of the wind in her ears would mask my approach. I thought hard about what to do. I could sail by and take a snapshot. No, that would be lame, anyone could photoshop an image from distance to look like a mermaid. I decided I wanted to have a closer look and take a picture.

Attachments

• Mermaid_Limei_Basid_001.jpg
    Mermaid_Limei_Basid_001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 143
  • Mermaid_Limei_Basid_005.jpg
    Mermaid_Limei_Basid_005.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
I allowed the boat to sail past her and get down wind of her. Once I was out of earshot,I turned toward shore. I quickly dropped the single sail as I approached the beach making sure to not let the spars bang against the hull. In shallow water I got out and let out a small anchor slowly as to avoid any splashing noise. I got out of the boat without even bothering to check the anchor set and began quietly wading toward the …….. mermaid.

As I quietly approached, I got a good look at her. She had long blond hair, a beautiful, sweet face with Asian features, a darkly tanned, shapely body with full, luscious breasts. It was there that things got weird and even a little surprising. Below the hip instead of two legs splitting off,her torso tapered into a tail. The surprising part was that her tail was not covered in scales as mythology had always suggested,it was a dark brown skin also. The lower half had the same shape as a back half of a bottle nosed dolphin and I was very familiar with these creatures as they were plentiful in these waters.The only difference was that the skin of her lower section was the same shade of brown as her …..human part? The only difference being that the texture was a little different, giving the impression that it was thicker.

Suddenly her eyes opened and seeing me, she began to try and scramble back to the water. It was too late;I had gotten close enough that I was able to cut off her escape. As he realized she was trapped, she cowered and curled up in almost a fetal position. I stood over her and observed in awe. She was actually a lot smaller than I had imagined a mermaid would be. Her body was somewhat petite, her tail making up a good portion of her seven foot or so length. As I stared down at her and noticed the fear in her eyes, I began to feel kind of bad about scaring her like this.

Attachments

• Mermaid_Limei_Basid_003.jpg
    Mermaid_Limei_Basid_003.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • Mermaid_Capture_004.jpg
    Mermaid_Capture_004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • Mermaid_Capture_005.jpg
    Mermaid_Capture_005.jpg
    985.6 KB · Views: 88
“What you… want… me?”

“What the fuck?” I thought to myself, she talks?

“I, I don’t know.” I stammered, not having a clue what to think, say, or do. “Please, relax. I mean no harm.”

“Why…. you come…. why try hurt me?”

“No, no, I am not going to hurt you! I just….. I have never seen a mermaid before and wanted a closer look, maybe take a photo.”

“What…. Ph-o-to?” she asked pronouncing every phonic in the last word.

“Uhh…. You know, ahh, never mind.” I finally realized she wouldn’t understand what a photo was.

I decided to squat down, to not tower over her and be less menacing.

“I have fished…. and sailed… these waters for years and never seen a mermaid before. I was surprised and wanted a closer look. That’s all”.

“You…. not hurt me?”

“No, I wouldn’t hurt anyone”.

“You not… bad man?”

“No, I am not a bad man.”

“My family…we got in storm. Storm….take me lost. I no find them.”

“You got separated from your family? How long ago?”

“Two moons.”

I thought for a moment. How could she have gotten lost from her family… or pod?... in a storm in these bays and not be able to find them.

“You go lost from your family in these bays?”

“ We swim in big water, big storm come. After storm…. I look… I make sound…. for days….. no answer. I find smaller water… I go here….safer.”

“Why safer?”

“In big water…. is big fish…. eat us… when alone.”

We sat quiet for a few minutes and I could see that she was beginning to relax. Her body language was showing it and I was definitely keeping an eye on that….her body that is. Apparently getting down low had, helped? Hell, who knows.

“What are you going to do now?”

“I not know. I no can find family. There is many boats….. maybe bad mans. In big water.. is big fish.”

An idea came to me. “I have an idea, I am taking you home!”

With that, I reached to pick her up, but she drew back with fear in her eyes.

“Where is home?”

“Not far from here, just a short boat ride”.

“Why take me home… what do to me?”

“I am going to help you, that is all”.

“Why?”

“Because…. You are very pretty.”

With that she smiled and swam along beside me as I walked back to my boat.

Attachments

• Mermaid_Capture_006.jpg
    Mermaid_Capture_006.jpg
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Mermaid_Capture_007.jpg
    Mermaid_Capture_007.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 91
That is the end of Part One. I hope that my art is better than my writing skills. I started thinking about mermaids again the other day and I decided to make a few images. The stories just develop as I create the images, I decided to share the story this time.

Part Two will come after the New Year, I am headed to the water where the mermaid was found, maybe I will find another one!

Happy New Year!

MH

The small sailboat plowed through the light chop of the bay water with almost no sound, only the rush of water going past the hull was to be heard. I sat in the back of the boat and enjoyed the motion of the boat as it sped along running downwind after a morning of fishing. I could have gone out in a motorboat like most fisherman did, but I preferred the little sailboat. It allowed me the time to observe all the nature around me and get closer to it due to the lack of noise. Being in and observing nature was as much of the reason I went fishing as it was to catch the giant redfish that lurked in these waters. It had been a good morning,I had bagged my limit of three fish, and I was headed back to theboat ramp. I was a long way from here, a small bay that was not well traveled, and it would be a while before I got there, but I enjoyed sailing as much as I did fishing.

As I sailed, I saw something on the shore up ahead that caught my eye. It seemed out of place, it looked like a human figure laying on the beach. This was far from anywhere and there was no other boat around to have delivered them. As I drew closer,I became more and more convinced that it was a human or human remains, and I was afraid that maybe something bad had happened to someone. I pulled out my binoculars and aimed them at the anomaly on the beach. It was a human……..then I almost fell overboard. It was not a human? It was …… no it couldn’t be, there was no such thing. I pulled the tiller over and headed closer to the shoreline to pass nearer to …..what, whoever it was.

“Fuck me sideways”, escaped my lips as I drew closer. It WAS a mermaid! I was completely blown away and sat dumbstruck for several minutes. She appeared to be sunbathing on the shell beach, her eyes were closed, her upper body propped up on her arms, apparently napping. As I was running very silent, the noise of the wind in her ears would mask my approach. I thought hard about what to do. I could sail by and take a snapshot. No, that would be lame, anyone could photoshop an image from distance to look like a mermaid. I decided I wanted to have a closer look and take a picture.
Woa you are back ..you are back..
Our MH is back :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:

That is the end of Part One. I hope that my art is better than my writing skills. I started thinking about mermaids again the other day and I decided to make a few images. The stories just develop as I create the images, I decided to share the story this time.

Part Two will come after the New Year, I am headed to the water where the mermaid was found, maybe I will find another one!
!
Happy New Year!

MH

This is amazing and welcome back

PART TWO

There was little talk as the boat slid quietly through the green waters of the bay. I had settled her in the front of the boat with her tail under the deck and had given her an opened sleeping bag to put over lower half when we got to the boat ramp. Some questions in her mind did bubble to the surface as the waters quietly slid by.

“You home is in water?”

“No, I live on land.”

That fact startled her and she sat up straight, “I no can live on land……forever…..I need water”.

“No, problem, I have a pool.”

“What is pool?”

“It is water that is on land.”

“Oh…..is small?”

“Yes,” I admitted. “Most important is I can protect you from bad men and big fish. The rest, we will work out. If not, I bring you back.”

She thought for a moment, then seeming satisfied she smiled, said “okay!”, and settled back.

When we arrived at my place, I pulled way up into the driveway so that we would be out of sight from neighbors. The neighborhood I live in has large lots and my garage is behind the house. There are also shrubs and bushes that afford a lot of privacy. I am into that. I like people just fine; I just don’t want to see them around my house unless invited. Call me slightly antisocial.

I scooped her out of the boat and carried her through the gate into my secluded pool area and walked her down into the water.

I eased her into the water, and she swam around for a moment.

“Is small”

“Yes, but it is sanctuary, for now”

A puzzled look came over face, “What sanc-tu-ary?”

“Sanctuary, is a safe place. It may not be perfect, but it is safe.”

“Yes, it is sanc-tu-ary, but there is no fish. What I eat?”

“I will go and buy you some food. I will take care of you”

“Buy?”

“Yes, there are places in this world where you can buy…. Get… anything.”

She swam around for a bit more, exploring the pool. Then she turned her focus to the pool surroundings. She was fascinated by the house, the furniture, the plants. She seemed to be getting comfortable, so I decided to run to the market and get her some food.

When I returned, I had several types of fish and some shrimp. She tried them. Some she liked, others not so much. She liked canned sardines, shrimp, and the fresh fillets even though she was baffled by the lack of bones. I also found out that she likes fruit, berries, and nuts, I made a note to get some of those.

We spent the evening talking, with me ogling this lovely beauty gracing my pool. I was also trying to push the most lecherous of thoughts from my mind. Late that evening I fell asleep on the pallet under the cabana by the pool.

Attachments

• Mermaid_Limei_Pool_004.1.jpg
    Mermaid_Limei_Pool_004.1.jpg
    645.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Mermaid_Limei_Pool_003.1.png
    Mermaid_Limei_Pool_003.1.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 56
  • Mermaid_Limei_Pool_002.1.png
    Mermaid_Limei_Pool_002.1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 57
  • Mermaid_Limei_Pool_010.jpg
    Mermaid_Limei_Pool_010.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 73
PART 3

The next day I had some things to do, and she assured me she would be fine alone. I returned early afternoon and went straight out to the pool to check on her. She was resting on the edge of the pool near the cabana, an odd look on her face. Her tail was swishing in a manner drawing attention, but not propelling her.

“Come into the water with me,” she said.

“Sure, let me go in and put my swimsuit on.”

“You no need swimsuit, I no have one.”

She had a good point, so I slipped out of my clothes and into the water. As soon as I was in the water, she motioned for me to come closer to her. I did and stopped.

“Closer,” she whispered.

The look in her eye was unmistakable, there was a hunger in them.

I moved right up to her, and she put her arms around me pulling in closer. Her lips found mine and she opened her mouth offering herself to me. Her tail came up between my legs and began rubbing me in a place and way that caused arousal. My hands found her breasts and explored them, then by mouth, sucking her large nipples. A sigh escaped her lips as I did. She then pulled my head up to hers and our lips reengaged.

What happened next came as a surprise. We were kissing passionately, and I was fully aroused, I felt her body undulating against mine. Suddenly I felt myself sliding into her and I arched my back in pleasure. The feeling was unbelievable as well as surprising. I did not know that it was possible to fully enjoy her.

That afternoon was the most erotic and longest lasting sexual experiences of my life. Every time I came close to finishing, she would change somehow, and the need would subside. Then she would begin building me up again, or she would swim away with me chasing her and we would start all over in a new position. I had to stop several times and rest. I would get a beer and sip it, she tried it declaring it disgusting. Then we would fall into each other’s arms and start all over. Finally, much later in the day she brought me to completion in one of the most explosive convulsive ways I had ever experienced up to that point.

I crawled out of the water and laid on the pallet, exhausted. She came put of the water and joined me, snuggling up against my shoulder.

“Wow, I had no idea that we could do that together.”, I said.

She raised her head and looked at me, “why”?

“You know, since you are a mermaid and I am a human.”

“Mermaids have been doing that with mans for…….forever.”

“Really?”

“Yes….is how we make babies.”

“You mean with……mermen.”

She laughed, “There are no mermen, all of us mermaids….. we are all female. We have to find mans to make babies.”

My mind reeled with the implications of that. So many questions. I won’t bore you with the biology and history of mermaids at this time. It is quite fascinating though!

Attachments

• Mermaid_Limei_Pool_004.3a.jpg
    Mermaid_Limei_Pool_004.3a.jpg
    832.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Mermaid_Limei_Pool_sex_003a.jpg
    Mermaid_Limei_Pool_sex_003a.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Mermaid_Limei_Pool_sex_004a.jpg
    Mermaid_Limei_Pool_sex_004a.jpg
    893.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Mermaid_Limei_Pool_sex_006a.jpg
    Mermaid_Limei_Pool_sex_006a.jpg