Messaline And Esmeraldina - Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Messaline and Esmereldina gaze into each other's eyes. They are so close, so close to achieving bliss. Messaline sighs. Her knees flex. She gasps as the cornu invades her. Slowly she slides down the painful invader. Esmereldina stretches as far as she can. Just a little more! Messaline impales herself just a bit more! A smile crosses her face as Esmereldina's tongue reaches the desired spot! just a bit lower!

Ah, yes! Yes!

The crowd cheers!

Messaline and Esmereldina gaze into each other's eyes. They are so close, so close to achieving bliss. Messaline sighs. Her knees flex. She gasps as the cornu invades her. Slowly she slides down the painful invader. Esmereldina stretches as far as she can. Just a little more! Messaline impales herself just a bit more! A smile crosses her face as Esmereldina's tongue reaches the desired spot! just a bit lower!

Ah, yes! Yes!

The crowd cheers!
The "Nirvana" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Messaline is struggling to breathe, she must take the pressure off her arms. Her legs straighten slowly, breaking the delicious contact. The cornu slips slowly from her. The whip cracks across Esmereldina's shoulders! Another lash marks her beautiful back! She whimpers. Messaline gasps great breaths of air. Another crack, and a scream from below! Messaline slides down her cruel intruder, wincing as it stretches her. Another crack, another scream! Finally, the blessed touch of tongue on clit!

Bliss!

Now that will take some work! I will try to come up with a pic that at least in some way illustrates the predicament of Messaline and Esmy. It will take a few days but let me see what I can do.... Hmm, Emsy's tongue on Messaline's budding clitoris while Esmy receives the lash..... :D

Indeed, the pirates will be summoned to the artist's office!
with the damsels? and which ones the dutch Gauls or those of the African idiot? those of me are much more Luxe slavewhores,:D

Oh yes with the two damsels, Messaline and Esmeraldina! They should be naked of course!
but which ones? I think there are now 3 pairs of those naughties: You............Me.........and that fool from Africa all have two beauties and all are nude and seductive :D what a mess

Teseus said:"...Perhaps bells on their nipples when they dance for me! "
She'll be going to ROME during "Pâques 'feast" with her bells!!!:oops:
thought you like it and would live and work in Rome?:cool:

:D The trouble with the Dutch is that the gin has robbed them of reality. Poor old Hansi still thinks he has the girls! Have another drink, Hansi, and enjoy the pictures!

Back
Top Bottom