Messaline And Esmeraldina - Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
:D The trouble with the Dutch is that the gin has robbed them of reality. Poor old Hansi still thinks he has the girls! Have another drink, Hansi, and enjoy the pictures!
yes in the coffeeshop together with my friend Tree and waitress Ulrike

Teseus said:"...Perhaps bells on their nipples when they dance for me! "
She'll be going to ROME during "Pâques 'feast" with her bells!!!:oops:
Actually there are "bells with clips" available on the BDSM market.
It's great fun to have her wear a mini, no panties and the clip/bell clamped to a pussy lip ;)

Actually there are "bells with clips" available on the BDSM market.
It's great fun to have her wear a mini, no panties and the clip/bell clamped to a pussy lip ;)
Especially when she's shopping in Asda?​
:D

women, even on the way to their ordeal talking about shopping miss the nailcolourtalk:D
It's very important, Hansi; for a crucifixion, I accept only nails with swedish'quality guarented and as I dont want to ruin my crucificator , I buy them in a good supermarket! So, let us (women) discussing ...:p

It's very important, Hansi; for a crucifixion, I accept only nails with swedish'quality guarented and as I dont want to ruin my crucificator , I buy them in a good supermarket! So, let us (women) discussing ...:p
red or brightred yes I understand and yes don't generalize that ?:rolleyes:

Yes,of course; Carefour is a good one, but ,as I said, for nails, I prefer Bricorama:
they are more specialized....et patati...et patata......
Hansi say: "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad: it will be LONGggggg!"
The last that you'd want is some Chinese crap nails that are not holding well ;)

Oh, errr, discussion of nails is not permitted... ;) :p

Yes,of course; Carefour is a good one, but ,as I said, for nails, I prefer Bricorama:
they are more specialized....et patati...et patata......
Hansi say: "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad: it will be LONGggggg!"
hold my tongue!, :rolleyes:

Especially when she's shopping in Asda?​
:D
Well, I only know the "walk into a restaurant", when all people are wondering about the bell sound but only few (if any) think in the right direction.
SHE however knows exactly where that bell is... ;)

Back
Top Bottom