Messaline In The Wild West

Go to CruxDreams.com
It was only 38 miles as the crow flies from the young city of St. Louis to what would later be known as Pacific, Missouri. In current times it would be just over a 45 minute trip (unless Dorothy is driving and it would be less than 20) but the buckboard wagon drawn by a pair of mules took a full two days of sunlight to traverse the terrain. As Tree and Messaline came into the shanty town in the shadow of the bluffs that lined the Meramec River Messaline saw men with picks chipping at the bluff’s walls and women dragging carts from the bluffs to the river where they were emptied into flat boats to be shipped down the Meramec River to be loaded onto vessels headed to New Orleans.

“What are they mining, Tree” Messaline asked.

“Silica… It’s used to make the crystal your father drinks from.”

“He’s my step-father” Messaline protested. “And being a part of a slave mule team is not what I had in mind.”

“I understand that, girl” Tree replied as he guided the wagon through the shanty town. “When I bring you there you either jump from the wagon, strip, and go in or I’m taking you to my ranch. Just remember if you go in you will spend the week there.”

“What about my trunks?”

“Your stuff is yours. I don’t need it and probably you look better in it.”

Messaline almost asked about the 10,000 Francs but thought if this Tree didn’t know about it he might not touch it. The wagon pulled up in front of a log cabin with a hammered iron silo behind it. Messaline looked at Tree and said “It looks like a grist mill.”

“It is a mill. They do hops and barley. They also grind coffee.”

“Do not lie to me, Tree. You Americans know nothing about coffee!”

“That’s what you think. Have you ever heard of ‘Starbuck’s’?”

“No”

“Neither have I but I think we will in time. The ladies that run this place make a fine blend.”

“How did you meet them?” Messaline asked.

“I’ve been buying property. The Missouri Pacific and the St. Louis San Francisco railroads are both going to come through here” Tree replied. “Make up your mind, Messaline. Get off and play your fantasy for a week or stay on and I’ll have you to the next station in two days.”

Messaline hopped off then Tree said “You have to strip.”

She did feigning shame while her thighs glistened with the joy of her sex. “Are you going to pick me up in a week?”

owp 174.jpg

“We’ll see; they have a good slave bard already. I can’t imagine them needing you.”

Messaline peeled her clothes off and turned to Tree. “Are you going to take all my possessions?”

“Hardly, girl; now get your ass in there and have your fun… "

t

Messa: "I didn't imagine that I'ld come in America to become a slave milling coffee!"

Paskell: "You're a dumb girl, Messa, more, a bird brained, a turkey! Could you not imagine that in asking for a Tree'story, it could be different ?:D"

"So, I accept my fate...."
beautiful_nude_girl_posing_her_petite_body_11.jpg ...​

I left Messaline in the capable hands Melissa and Jul. Their establishment not only served beer brewed from wheat, hops, and barleythat had ground by the women slaves, but they served coffee both brewed and in ground bean form. The most popular grind was ‘Eulalia Extraordinary Grind’. I bought a pouch while I was dropping Messaline.

I should note that this form of slavery is not the same as the slavery in the southern states and even in parts of what will soon be the state of Missouri. I don’t understand it but the women submit to being slaves.

I get back to my ranch that is only four miles as the crow flies. Even in a modern era to come when real roads will pave over the wagon paths the route won’t follow the crows, winding along ridgelines and crossing flood plains. Including waiting for ferry to cross the Meramec it took a half day to get to my cabin. I unhitched the mule team and placed them in the barn. I fetched a jug of whiskey stored near my still and headed up to my cabin.

My good friends Bull and Gunner awaited me. Bull is a hardened veteran of the War of 1812 and Gunner is runaway slave, wanted dead or alive by the Dutch slave trader Admi.

I poured a drink and said “I don’t get why someone would want to be a slave.”

“In a way their situation is complete freedom. They have no need to plan their lives and the only decision they have is to obey or not” Gunner explains. “It’s not like me. I did not submit to that life; the bastard Admi drugged me after he was short on a shipment and by the time I awoke I was in chains instead of a crewman on one of his ships.”

“I still don’t get it. It isn’t like it’s a great life but why would someone who volunteered to be a slave disobey her mistress?” I ask.

“Simple… so she can be punished…”

“I don’t understand” I reply.

In the cellar where the beer was stored Messaline hoped Melissa and Jul take the time punish her…

cuffs 50 a.jpg

t

Tree..............My good friends Bull and Gunner awaited me. Bull is a hardened veteran of the War of 1812 and Gunner is runaway slave, wanted dead or alive by the Dutch slave trader Admi.

I had to remember that

I left Messaline in the capable hands Melissa and Jul. Their establishment not only served beer brewed from wheat, hops, and barleythat had ground by the women slaves, but they served coffee both brewed and in ground bean form. The most popular grind was ‘Eulalia Extraordinary Grind’. I bought a pouch while I was dropping Messaline.

I should note that this form of slavery is not the same as the slavery in the southern states and even in parts of what will soon be the state of Missouri. I don’t understand it but the women submit to being slaves.

I get back to my ranch that is only four miles as the crow flies. Even in a modern era to come when real roads will pave over the wagon paths the route won’t follow the crows, winding along ridgelines and crossing flood plains. Including waiting for ferry to cross the Meramec it took a half day to get to my cabin. I unhitched the mule team and placed them in the barn. I fetched a jug of whiskey stored near my still and headed up to my cabin.

My good friends Bull and Gunner awaited me. Bull is a hardened veteran of the War of 1812 and Gunner is runaway slave, wanted dead or alive by the Dutch slave trader Admi.

I poured a drink and said “I don’t get why someone would want to be a slave.”

“In a way their situation is complete freedom. They have no need to plan their lives and the only decision they have is to obey or not” Gunner explains. “It’s not like me. I did not submit to that life; the bastard Admi drugged me after he was short on a shipment and by the time I awoke I was in chains instead of a crewman on one of his ships.”

“I still don’t get it. It isn’t like it’s a great life but why would someone who volunteered to be a slave disobey her mistress?” I ask.

“Simple… so she can be punished…”

“I don’t understand” I reply.

In the cellar where the beer was stored Messaline hoped Melissa and Jul take the time punish her…

View attachment 101246

t

Oh no, not Bull and Gunnar again....the mutant genetic strain apparently goes back to the early 19th century:eek::eek: Where does it end?

Last edited:
Tree..............My good friends Bull and Gunner awaited me. Bull is a hardened veteran of the War of 1812 and Gunner is runaway slave, wanted dead or alive by the Dutch slave trader Admi.

I had to remember that
Oh no, not Bull and Gunnar again....the mutant genetic strain apparently goes back to the early 19th century:eek::eek: Where does it end?
It was your ancestor, Admi... As for Barbaria if she is going to start a rebellion the last people she should be dissing is Bull and Gunner...

T

...I'm just saying...

It was your ancestor, Admi... As for Barbaria if she is going to start a rebellion the last people she should be dissing is Bull and Gunner...

T

...I'm just saying...

Barbaria has plenty of experience with those two louts....the Rebellion is much stronger in 2014 than in 2013, and smarter too....I am pretty sure we can successfully outwit and confound those two, and hardly break a sweat doing it.

I'ld like to be whipped by Bull and Gunner: I think that Eul and Melissa will be too tender with me:D; I need of the domination by a real man !:rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSCF0948.JPG
    DSCF0948.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 110
I think it's just so sweet that poor Gunner's got somebody out there who wants him -
even if it's Admi! :p

"Poor Gunnar"???????? Is this "be kind to the deranged week?" See if that doesn't make him mad. Messa if you want him, you can have him!

My good friends Bull and Gunner awaited me. Bull is a hardened veteran of the War of 1812

Bull was certainly a hard to hit veteran :mad:!

General Squirrel.jpg

"RR, I bought you this cannon so you could do some good for your country but it seems to me like you cannot manage to hit that one damn yankee I ask you to."

Oh my ears still burn with shame at those words :oops:

PirateSquirrel.jpg

Fortunately my career as privateer operating out of Bermuda was sufficiently lucrative to redeem me :D

Back
Top Bottom