Messaline In The Wild West

Go to CruxDreams.com
...many sinister things lie ahead for Messa... She is only in the Midwest of the young nation. Not meaning to be politically incorrect (but not avoiding it either) she still faces a western journey across plains, mountains, and high plateaus fraught with bandits, Injuns, riff-raff of all kinds, and even nuns...

a week at the precursor to the coffee shop would seem like a vacation from Paris (France) in August....

T

...many sinister things lie ahead for Messa... She is only in the Midwest of the young nation. Not meaning to be politically incorrect (but not avoiding it either) she still faces a western journey across plains, mountains, and high plateaus fraught with bandits, Injuns, riff-raff of all kinds, and even nuns...

a week at the precursor to the coffee shop would seem like a vacation from Paris (France) in August....

T

I think getting kidnapped by racist stereotypical depictions of Indians could turn our Messa on. No need to be PC here.

T
Just like we could see she enjoyed her time

Attachments

• Emma-Farmtime013.jpg
    Emma-Farmtime013.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Emma-Farmtime014.jpg
    Emma-Farmtime014.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 88
  • Emma-Farmtime015.jpg
    Emma-Farmtime015.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Emma-Farmtime016.jpg
    Emma-Farmtime016.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Emma-Farmtime017.jpg
    Emma-Farmtime017.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Emma-Farmtime018.jpg
    Emma-Farmtime018.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 91
Messaline hopes were soon fulfilled. Mistress Melissa ‘dressed’ Messaline in ropes and stocking and immediately forced her into a submissive pose.

coffee shop decor 005.jpg

“Listen you little French putain, you are not here to be pampered. You will service me however I choose and you will earn your keep if you wish to eat. Do you understand, wench?”

“Oui, I understand” Messaline replied.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?” Melissa demanded as she snapped a leather crop across Messaline’s rump.

Confused what she had done she replied louder “I understand!”

“It is obvious you are a worthless slave. You speak French when English is the official language of Crux Forums, then twice you reply me without calling me ‘Mistress’” Melissa angrily explained. “I have but a week to train and punish you. This could be most tiresome for me.”

t

Me thinks she used French again in direct violation of the Crux Forums site rules... This does not bode well for Messa...

T

...Before I get complaints that only the women are having such charges brought against them there have been numerous times I have reported Admi to Admihoek for speaking Dutch (or what ever it is... his English can confuse me). He assures me that he will look into hearing the case and will try to remember to forward the documents to Prosecutor Rodent so that charges can be filed... protocol you know; judges preside over cases but do not file them....

Me thinks she used French again in direct violation of the Crux Forums site rules... This does not bode well for Messa...

T

...Before I get complaints that only the women are having such charges brought against them there have been numerous times I have reported Admi to Admihoek for speaking Dutch (or what ever it is... his English can confuse me). He assures me that he will look into hearing the case and will try to remember to forward the documents to Prosecutor Rodent so that charges can be filed... protocol you know; judges preside over cases but do not file them....
it finally registered with him

That evening Messaline would suffer her first disciple. A regular customer of the coffee shop strolled in and Melissa if she could impose upon him to help punish the young French woman. Having fought the War of 1812 he had met the notorious Dutch slave trader Admi whose business was impeded by the British naval blockade of the young United States. Having helped the vile slave trader navigate through the blockades he was rewarded with treasures not of gold or coin but young women that were hardly the dark slaves from the Dark Continent. He was also shown the difference between punishing a slave and ‘damaging the merchandise’.

Messaline was bound to a brass bed with a strange gag filling her mouth. Bull ran his hand over her back and said “It’s going to hurt at first but you will come before I do…"

gunner 003.jpg

"M-mmm" Messaline tried to beg as she saw his massive member...

t

...don't make me post it....

I think that will be solved soon enough :D
i'm a bit confused she was crucified some time ago.........................in the roman way......................thought so:devil:

Back
Top Bottom