Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
The end of the rebel

By then, she has to prepare herself for this horrible end ...

View attachment 1249941
A far too dangerous woman the Romans have captured. Even bound she attempted to 'liberate' a guard's manhood with her teeth. The bit will prevent her from harming the soldiers and silence her rebellious speech. But fear not, once she is nailed to the cross the gag will be removed. Even the Romans want to hear her eloquent French screams as she is raised to die!!!

Even if the strechtedgirl'version is not bad, dont forget that Messa and Judith are two amazons, so, two warriors women : Caesar is a cautious man and no doubt that, like Tree says, he will definitively gets ride of them !
View attachment 1250340
I love those shadows on the left - they carry quiet menace!

They're roman soldiers ; they were visible on the original pic of Sed ...
Somehow they are more of a threat when you can't quite see them! :eek:

Even if the strechtedgirl'version is not bad, dont forget that Messa and Judith are two amazons, so, two warriors women : Caesar is a cautious man and no doubt that, like Tree says, he will definitively gets ride of them !
View attachment 1250340
It takes an army of men to conquer a pair of amazons... almost as many to crucify them.
I love those shadows on the left - they carry quiet menace!
It is funny how the soldiers act all powerful once the women are crucified. They dare not mention one-on-one the women would have easily defeated them. But now they have been crucified, the men gloat how they defeated Messa and Judith... Why not? the women are in no position to argue with them!!!

... but she'll continue to the place where she'll be harshly whipped
and crucified with many of other prisoners in front of all who will go by ...

View attachment 1253667
Just a casual stroll for the soldiers... much less so for the condemned Messaline. Did anyone else notice how many men are assigned to crucify her. She must deserve her sentence- she seems dangerous!

... but she'll continue to the place where she'll be harshly whipped
and crucified with many of other prisoners in front of all who will go by ...

View attachment 1253667

Does it make it easier to bear, to be crucified with so many others? To share the ordeal, to be just one among so many, not standing out? The pain is the same, but the humiliation may be less.

Maybe not if you are just one or two women among many men, you will definitely "stand out" like the lady on the right, and some of the men will also "stand out" in response to the sight.

2023 ? Wow, it's not beguinning better for Messaline ...

Messalina was one of the leaders of the Amazons; alas, they were defeated by the implacable Roman legions!

After a very hard flogging, she is now nailed to a cross, knowing very well that it is after long sufferings that the death will come to deliver her for eternity...

Brave Messaline, resist again! ...

215.jpg

PS : thanks to crucifer for having let me using of one of his pic ...

ann_and_cecy_s_pain_and_pleasure_by_m4r4z_dfpkem8-pre.jpg

Their tits are touching :
a short and quick wave of pleasure is invading their bodies ...

A lash is biting the breast of one of them :
their tied tits are violently pulling back

The bodies are more and more weighing
and their soft slot more and more
penetrated by the biting wooden pony !

The leather lashes of their torturer is lacerating their tender flesh again and again ...

a long and deep wave of pleasure is invading their bodies ...

Messaline, who knows well what she writes, on Mars/10/2023

View attachment 1284173

Their tits are touching :

A lash is biting the breast of one of them :
their tied tits are violently pulling back

The bodies are more and more weighing
and their soft slot more and more
penetrated by the biting wooden pony !

The leather lashes of their torturer is lacerating their tender flesh again and again ...

a long and deep wave of pleasure is invading their bodies ...

Messaline, who knows well what she writes, on Mars/10/2023
There is nothing as pleasurable as a fantasy!
;)

Our members on CF get crucified, beaten, burnt at the stake, they even suffer demerits :eek: but they don't break!
Never, of course, Eul !
But it's one of my deep fantasy and once, Judith had thought about and prepared this supplice for me in a bdsm'session . I was roped, nude, to an old wheel of charette and they hit my members and my belly to end with my breasts with sheaths of pipes'protection again the cold ...
The illusion was avesome and I was let alone around one hour ago to think of my slave'condition ...
Mmmmmmmmmmmm !gaine-isolante-13x12-les-2m-L-261713-1324653_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom