Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
maybe because Tree doesn't have breasts like that he doesn't realize how sensitive they are and how the torturers can get delightful screams of agony and pathetic begging out of a girl by tormenting them?

As a complete aside if you want me to cum at a specific moment just pinch and twist my nipples that kind of pain just turns on the faucet.

kisses

willowfall
I agree…let her go to her death with ruined beauty

I have a policy at my parties. Leave no permanent marks on any victim. We want the girls comfortable with coming back for more .
While I enjoy BDSM play I have always felt there is nothing sexy about a visit to an emergency room, a police station, or a lawyers office.
If someone desires being whipped to blood I won't do it. Pain is one thing, injury is another. No thanks. I respect limits and have my own.

I have a policy at my parties. Leave no permanent marks on any victim. We want the girls comfortable with coming back for more .

Since I am a professional (and work in a legal department) my Mistress and I have a limit during play as to where I can be whipped depending on the outfit I am wearing tomorrow (either to work or non-BDSM socially). I don't want to have to make any awkward explanations.

If it is going to be a couple of days before I'm back in the office or public we 'stretch' the boundaries.

But I would NEVER put up with any type of play that would leave a permanent mark on my body. I'm young (43) and don't know where my life is going. Having sports damage (and I do) or something that happened while working with the horses (got that too) is not only easily explainable it is socially acceptable to almost everyone. Having a brand on my hip isn't.

And THAT subs is why you not only have and stick to your limits you ONLY play with a Dominant you can trust. An "Opps" because the Dominant either loses control or doesn't respect your limits is not something that can ever be taken back. And if they don't like that tell them to play with someone else. We are actually in control, we draw the boundaries, we are lending them our bodies for their (as well as our) pleasure and a good Dominant respects that and stays inside of the limits or discusses going outside of them BEFORE it happens.

Jerks\Bullies\abusers don't.

kisses

willowfall

Since I am a professional (and work in a legal department) my Mistress and I have a limit during play as to where I can be whipped depending on the outfit I am wearing tomorrow (either to work or non-BDSM socially). I don't want to have to make any awkward explanations.

If it is going to be a couple of days before I'm back in the office or public we 'stretch' the boundaries.

But I would NEVER put up with any type of play that would leave a permanent mark on my body. I'm young (43) and don't know where my life is going. Having sports damage (and I do) or something that happened while working with the horses (got that too) is not only easily explainable it is socially acceptable to almost everyone. Having a brand on my hip isn't.

And THAT subs is why you not only have and stick to your limits you ONLY play with a Dominant you can trust. An "Opps" because the Dominant either loses control or doesn't respect your limits is not something that can ever be taken back. And if they don't like that tell them to play with someone else. We are actually in control, we draw the boundaries, we are lending them our bodies for their (as well as our) pleasure and a good Dominant respects that and stays inside of the limits or discusses going outside of them BEFORE it happens.

Jerks\Bullies\abusers don't.

kisses

willowfall
Yes but it is exciting to have our pain boundaries exceeded little by little.
The dominant proives his power over me that way and that's a big turn on for me
Tree's "oh, by the way" comments...
Tree had several partners over his life that played bdsm games with. Tree was usually the 'dominant' but in practice she really was! I never dreamed of hurting or marking her.

Anyway, Tree's stories are far more adventurous than Tree ever was...

Yes but it is exciting to have our pain boundaries exceeded little by little.
The dominant proives his power over me that way and that's a big turn on for me
With my partner it was a very gradual process from, "I'd like to try tying you up" and her saying,"I'd like you to spank my butt a little bit" to "Let's go shopping for whips and canes and ass hooks."
Stretching boundaries is part of the excitement but I always approached it from a "Let's do no real or permanent harm." My partner worked in a male dominated professional environment and having visible marks was a complete no-no.

With my partner it was a very gradual process from, "I'd like to try tying you up" and her saying,"I'd like you to spank my butt a little bit" to "Let's go shopping for whips and canes and ass hooks."
Stretching boundaries is part of the excitement but I always approached it from a "Let's do no real or permanent harm." My partner worked in a male dominated professional environment and having visible marks was a complete no-no.
Yes it's so exciting to be slightly out of control and be stimulated in an unexpected way.
The extra shock of the pain is horrific at first but I find myself craving the new titllation in our next sessions
That way we gradually build up more ways of stimulating each other

I don't mind some temporary marks providing they will be hidden by my clothes.
In fact I like them and when I'm alone look at them in the bathroom mirror as I use the shower head on my pussy to satisfy myself.

Yes it's so exciting to be slightly out of control and be stimulated in an unexpected way.
The extra shock of the pain is horrific at first but I find myself craving the new titllation in our next sessions
That way we gradually build up more ways of stimulating each other

I don't mind some temporary marks providing they will be hidden by my clothes.
In fact I like them and when I'm alone look at them in the bathroom mirror as I use the shower head on my pussy to satisfy myself.
There are certainly challenges and stress positions that are simple and yet become pretty painful and frustrating. A simple challenge like holding a crop in your mouth while you wonder how long Master set the timer for.....5?...10?...15?
It's delicious to watch time do it's thing...the simple challenge becomes tough as the jaw muscles start cramping up...

There are certainly challenges and stress positions that are simple and yet become pretty painful and frustrating. A simple challenge like holding a crop in your mouth while you wonder how long Master set the timer for.....5?...10?...15?
It's delicious to watch time do it's thing...the simple challenge becomes tough as the jaw muscles start cramping up...
Or kneeling on the crop…

Back
Top Bottom