Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Messaline, after to be nailed to the wheel and submitted to breasts'tortures, has currently her members cruelly broken, methodically ...
Horrors! Imagining you breast being tortured is wonderful :aaaaa: but having your bones broken is a red line for me . . . flower1
Our members on CF get crucified, beaten, burnt at the stake, they even suffer demerits :eek: but they don't break!
Yes Eulalia, I also feel we girls must not be permanently harmed.
We have so many gloriously tender places for our tormentors to work their evil instruments on without maiming us so we can recover ready for our next ordeal.
One torture session is never enough!

Horrors! Imagining you breast being tortured is wonderful :aaaaa: but having your bones broken is a red line for me . . . flower1

We have so many gloriously tender places for our tormentors to work their evil instruments on without maiming us so we can recover ready for our next ordeal.
Tree partly agrees with Stretchedgirl that breaking the bones of a convict is both brutal and unnecessarily expedites the condemned's passing.
Tree takes issue with the breasts being tortured. Seriously, wouldn't you rather see the perfect melons in prime shape as she suffers her slow execution nailed naked as she hangs from the cross???
crux 669 A.jpg

Tree partly agrees with Stretchedgirl that breaking the bones of a convict is both brutal and unnecessarily expedites the condemned's passing.
Tree takes issue with the breasts being tortured. Seriously, wouldn't you rather see the perfect melons in prime shape as she suffers her slow execution nailed naked as she hangs from the cross???
View attachment 1286445
The cross displays a woman's beauty. Broken on a wheel is utter destruction of it. Victims on the wheel became a mangled mess. I prefer Messaline on the cross but at the end of the day it's her fantasy, not mine.

View attachment 1286445
This is so true. The sight of Messa's pristine body displayed openly for all to gaze at is overwhelmingly erotic
but I am also taken with any marks showinng how much she has suffered at her wicked captor's hands
Either way the vision is sublime

I've two kinds of fantasy, sometimes suffering in beauty, but sometimes in viewing my spoiled body ... :monoloco:
If you could know about what are my dreams driving ...
:confused::very_hot:
But, let's go, the worse'ones are only fantasy : in any case I could support the tenth of I can propose here for me ... !
Though that when a pic is made, I'm calm and clear about all these bad fantasies ... be cool ! :eaea:
... and I can return to my "Anjou'calvaries" that Tree likes so much ...
Anjou 7.jpg your unwavering Messa ... Messa red dress.jpg

maybe because Tree doesn't have breasts like that he doesn't realize how sensitive they are and how the torturers can get delightful screams of agony and pathetic begging out of a girl by tormenting them?

As a complete aside if you want me to cum at a specific moment just pinch and twist my nipples that kind of pain just turns on the faucet.

kisses

willowfall

As a complete aside if you want me to cum at a specific moment just pinch and twist my nipples that kind of pain just turns on the faucet.
I adore "sluts" that come like that! :p

202 My deep fantasy.jpg

Oh, I know my future!

At the end of this triumphal procession, I will be tied, naked, to the whipping post: this is when the long process of putting me to death will begin; the whips, terminated by sharp hooks and wielded by sadistic soldiers, will tear my tender body: the lead balls inserted in their leather straps will knock . ... and bang ... and bang again until I go mad; I will try to sink into the torture post; but I will end up letting myself go in a half unconsciousness ...

But they won't stop! They will untie me, and while I can no longer stand upright, they will give their blows from below upwards, grabbing my breasts to tear them, to burst them, to destroy them...

I shall scream, I shall beg for mercy, but they will not even listen, happy to satisfy their taste for blood and destruction!

To be continued perhaps ...

Last edited:
Soon, you could know how it is ... great !
View attachment 1298221

View attachment 1298222
The words, the words
They surround my soul
Spring brings memories
Blooms of hope
There is no forgiveness
Only of something lost
Standing pillars of redemption
Freedom from embarrassment
Presentation of a lost entitlement

What calls to one, beckons to another

Beams of light and gentle breezes

Adorning my skin for all to look and understand my pain

And yet, never seeing a truth without explanation

Last edited:

stretchedgirl should have her lovely breasts and nipples tortured often!

Back
Top Bottom