Messa's Beach

Go to CruxDreams.com
AND POOR MESSA !!!!!:eek:
That may be part of the fun, somehow you are seeking it, but you have to be very cautious... ;)
Nothing for greedy girls ;)

Is there a better way to get these great pictures? Clicking on them one by one is kind of painful. If you could zip them up and put the zip file on a file hosting site that would be great.

Is there a better way to get these great pictures? Clicking on them one by one is kind of painful. If you could zip them up and put the zip file on a file hosting site that would be great.
if I click on the first one in each set so it comes up in 'slide show',​
then keep clicking the right arrow quickly,​
I get a pretty lively animated cartoon effect -​
by all means use a zip file as well,​
but remember not all of us can access those​

once I couldn't work the zipper and I made a mess of my pants...

Tree

...Honesty before modesty I always... what? ..a zipper and a zip file aren't the same thing? Damn, I thought she was using some foreign version of english...

I'll access your zipper any day, Tree! ;)

:D

Do you mean you can't access the sort of filesharing websites where the zip file might be posted, or that even if you had the zip file you wouldn't be able to unpack it?

not all people;)

Do you mean you can't access the sort of filesharing websites where the zip file might be posted, or that even if you had the zip file you wouldn't be able to unpack it?
probably both - I use CamUnZip which is fine for the sorts of wordy documents I deal with in "real life"​
but doesn't cope with the kinds of zip-file used for sharing videos etc.​

But I don't see your nails since a long time, dear Chelior: it's possible that I'ld
have matured...:rolleyes: Try again...;)

What a great torturer you are, dear Chelior !
I'ld whish to be tortured by you more often!:rolleyes:
I'm enjoyed by this torture'night !....

Back
Top Bottom