Minifigures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just a chess set I found:
Absolutely awesome!
At one time a year or two back I was working on something like this but never got around to finishing it (You can find some of my work on this project elsewhere on this site)

Absolutely awesome!
At one time a year or two back I was working on something like this but never got around to finishing it (You can find some of my work on this project elsewhere on this site)
I made with wood crave one time try chess figures all I do 3 figures it not going on mine mind good so they become 3 kings from shed on shelf as xmas decoration they stay and used on they 3 difrent wood colors one is brown second dark brown third yellow its very nice looking and its like they being 3 difrent skin colors like 3 kings from 3 difrent world directions who arrive to shed after star to visit small jesus and give him presents also i crave they hold in hands everyone little box with present and they have one crown second diadem tiara and third turban on heads

Admins killed off my picture flood when I posted the torture chamber set, so I'm reposting just this one as a complete view:
I love these old minis - so much that I'm planning to recreate them as closely as I can in new 3D software for everyones' pleasure. If everything works out right, I may upload the STL files somewhere so that those with access to 3D printers can have their very own desktop dungeon :)

I love these old minis - so much that I'm planning to recreate them as closely as I can in new 3D software for everyones' pleasure. If everything works out right, I may upload the STL files somewhere so that those with access to 3D printers can have their very own desktop dungeon :)
It's kind of you. Unfortunately I won't be able to buy a 3D printer for a long time, need to save money for other purposes. However we could exchange figures if you agree, I have a lot of spare copies from the crucified female figures posted at the beginning of this topic.

Yeah, I guessed it was something W40k stuff but not really skilled in that world. I've read 4 novels so far and own an awesome, old board game called Space Crusade wherein players control teams of space marines or chaos monsters.
Yeah I remember Space Crusade. It's set in the same world but offered a more simplified gameplay, I guess to try to appeal to novice players

I don't know if the ladies provide some fighting bonus to the robot or just adornments.
(customer artwork for Manufaktura Miniatures)
I suspect this is highly customised by the painter as Games Workshop don't do naked ladies. There are a number of figure companies that do naked miniatures that fit nicely with official GW figures. This is the source of the naked women on the Titan:

They do plenty of naked bondage, domination and even a hanging series! Well worth a look.

Yeah, I guessed it was something W40k stuff but not really skilled in that world. I've read 4 novels so far and own an awesome, old board game called Space Crusade wherein players control teams of space marines or chaos monsters.
I loved Space Crusade and its fantasy equivalent HeroQuest. They were made by a team-up of Games Workshop and Milton Bradley to entice non-wargamers into the hobby. Even though the game mechanics were a lot simpler than most wargames, they were very good and worth getting if you can find them second-hand.

In 2017 Prodos Games announced they were doing a new version of the Space Crusade. There was some controvosy over the replacement of male Space Marines with scantily clad female Battle Strippers! I don't think the game ever appeared but you can see some painted minis here:

Back
Top Bottom