Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I poked my head in after Baracus chased me on fet, then disappeared again.

Part of the issue I have is a bit of guilt over missed conversations and doing stupid head miles. Also have been clearing out inherited property but there’s no internet or phone up there!

————————-

Thank you all for being such great friends to notice my MIA

LCs
Glad to know you're ok, and thanks for checking in.

Punishment for being MIA? It will be as Baracus said above... this time. It will be much worse for a second offense... we won't punish you at all. :devil:

Glad to know you're ok, and thanks for checking in.

Punishment for being MIA? It will be as Baracus said above... this time. It will be much worse for a second offense... we won't punish you at all. :devil:
Well in that case, this slave will just have to hang around (by it’s nailed wrists) now, won’t it? :azote:

Besides, where else can I use such a cool whip emoji? :azote::azote::azote::azote::azote::azote:

I have Wulf's email address but sadly I've now lost access to my gmail since google introduced 2-factor authentication (without my consent) and I can't get in there anymore unless I give google my phone number and that is NEVER going to happen. I'm sure that one or more of the admins has his email though and perhaps if all else fails that may be a way to contact him.

@wulf Hope you are well and will return to us very soon. We all miss you

I have Wulf's email address but sadly I've now lost access to my gmail since google introduced 2-factor authentication (without my consent) and I can't get in there anymore unless I give google my phone number and that is NEVER going to happen. I'm sure that one or more of the admins has his email though and perhaps if all else fails that may be a way to contact him.

@wulf Hope you are well and will return to us very soon. We all miss you
The user "thx1139a" from "Ralpus.net" was in contact with @wulf and is convinced that he is already feeling a little better.

Has anyone heard from

Sassy?

I like her stories so much ... (I think, she likes feet ... like me)
Sassi did decide to leave us some months back. We were sad, of course, but it was a friendly farewell, there wasn't any ill-feeling. People sometimes just decide it's time to move on.

Wulf is dealing with a medical issue and it will be I'm guessing at least 10 days or more before he's back online, depending. He asked me to pass along his thanks for everyone's good wishes.
Hope you feel better soon @wulf

Back
Top Bottom