Models,as shot by Baracus....

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Barbaria1 : Thanks,that's what I thought.
SO...It doesn't apply to photos,even if taken by oneself.
Oops I've been "nawty"....perhaps a quick Flogging will suffice ??
Speaking for myself, I’d categorize photos taken by yourself as original work/art. To qualify for ten a day, though, they’d need to be presented in a sequence that would constitute a storyline.

Last edited:
Actually there is the hobby of the so called scale kit model building, there the whole airplane, also with his two engines are scaled, here with the factor 1/72
Ju88_2.jpg,

but with the foto model you do not scale all, you just scale the boobs with a factor 3/1. so be careful not to make an error here.
scaleboob.jpg

@Barbaria1 : Thanks,that's what I thought.
SO...It doesn't apply to photos,even if taken by oneself.
Oops I've been "nawty"....perhaps a quick Flogging will suffice ??
Looks like this slave will be forced to join you this time, for conspiring to encourage you to commit a crime…

“String them up!”

“100 for each of them with the cat. Perhaps that will cool their tongues?”

A naked brunette with tight little and tumescent tits will be our whip-Mistress, wielding a knotted cat-o-nine tails

“I’ve been waiting to give you two your come-uppsnce, it’s well overdue….”

The cat slices the air as we both say

“Oh, fuck!”

Last edited:
Actually there is the hobby of the so called scale kit model building, there the whole airplane, also with his two engines are scaled, here with the factor 1/72
View attachment 1316007,

but with the foto model you do not scale all, you just scale the boobs with a factor 3/1. so be careful not to make an error here.
View attachment 1316008
As nice as the Ju-88 is, the other twin engine model gets the prize I think.:biggrin:

Anyway I'm about to go back on topic,with another nice young lady.....the utterly gorgeous Kim.B. Displaying her Pole Dance Skills.:very_hot:
DSCF2253.JPGDSCF2247.JPGDSCF2257.JPGDSCF2258.JPGDSCF2262.JPG
(Before anyone grumbles "We can't see her face...!!" she'd had an allergic reaction that morning to her cosmetic procedure,so rather than cancel we decided to work around it as best as possible...Sorry !!)

Last edited:
M
Anyway I'm about to go back on topic,with another nice young lady.....the utterly gorgeous Kim.B. Displaying her Pole Dance Skills.:very_hot:
View attachment 1316152View attachment 1316153View attachment 1316154View attachment 1316155View attachment 1316156
(Before anyone grumbles "We can't see her face...!!" she'd had an allergic reaction that morning to her cosmetic procedure,so rather than cancel we decided to work around it as best as possible...Sorry !!)
mmm is this where one conjectures what to do or seen done to her, or would that be bad taste given she’s someone you actually know?

Still going to risk it, just imagine her with hand cuffs and leg irons, with each connector chain wrapped round the pole? Mmmm, you could have O-rings on the pole to connect, maybe a third one for her collar…

Maybe a whip to encourage her?

Yikes, is this slave in trouble again?

M

mmm is this where one conjectures what to do or seen done to her, or would that be bad taste given she’s someone you actually know?

Still going to risk it, just imagine her with hand cuffs and leg irons, with each connector chain wrapped round the pole? Mmmm, you could have O-rings on the pole to connect, maybe a third one for her collar…

Maybe a whip to encourage her?

Yikes, is this slave in trouble again?
Watch this space..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom